Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Missing 71 Trailers Of Rice For Adamawa IDPs Should Be Probed - Tsamdu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Missing 71 Trailers Of Rice For Adamawa IDPs Should Be Probed - Tsamdu (16014 Views)

16 Trucks Of Fuel Meant For Adamawa Diverted – DPR / GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit / Buhari's Panel Reveals When Jonathan Can Be Probed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing 71 Trailers Of Rice For Adamawa IDPs Should Be Probed - Tsamdu by Ediss(m): 10:24pm On Jul 10, 2016
Where is our so called churches and mosques. cry
Re: Missing 71 Trailers Of Rice For Adamawa IDPs Should Be Probed - Tsamdu by seguno2: 10:41pm On Jul 10, 2016
Have they asked Aisha Halliburton-Buhari the whereabouts of the missing rice

3 Likes

Re: Missing 71 Trailers Of Rice For Adamawa IDPs Should Be Probed - Tsamdu by decomaniaboss(f): 10:42pm On Jul 10, 2016
shocked shocked hoo my gash !!! Well lets put the blame on Jonathan like always ...useless government!!!! angry

5 Likes

Re: Missing 71 Trailers Of Rice For Adamawa IDPs Should Be Probed - Tsamdu by 9japrof(m): 10:49pm On Jul 10, 2016
northerners are the worst criminals in government and public service. Their corruption is anonymous, silent killers, you can even vouch your life for them not knowing billions are cooling off in their accounts.

Most northerners are lazy and only love handouts and awoof from the government.

The worst corruption in the history of Nigeria is happening under the nose of this government.

9 Likes

Re: Missing 71 Trailers Of Rice For Adamawa IDPs Should Be Probed - Tsamdu by freeze001(f): 10:53pm On Jul 10, 2016
Ediss:

Wetin concern churches for d matter? D ones wey boko bomb d states don rebuild dem or compensate d congregation?

2 Likes

Re: Missing 71 Trailers Of Rice For Adamawa IDPs Should Be Probed - Tsamdu by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 10, 2016
trailers don't just vanish, was it not someone that drove the trailer?, did they just pick strangers from the street to drive the trailers? don't these people have personal details filled out somewhere to trace them?,the problem we have in this country is that one way or the other, the people incharge are connected to this, if not by now atleast one of the driver should be in police net by now.Even truck drivers that divert goods and run with their employer's truck are still tracked down, not to talk of 71 drivers, and none have been caught so far,meteeeeew, make dem tell me another story

3 Likes

Re: Missing 71 Trailers Of Rice For Adamawa IDPs Should Be Probed - Tsamdu by Engrobiorah(m): 10:59pm On Jul 10, 2016
I just feel like crying Hell is empty, the devils are here with us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing 71 Trailers Of Rice For Adamawa IDPs Should Be Probed - Tsamdu by Checked86: 11:04pm On Jul 10, 2016
If 71 trucks of rice can go missing, I am afraid, one day you will wake up and realise that what is remaining in Nigeria is RIA and that NIGER has gone missing.

1 Like

Re: Missing 71 Trailers Of Rice For Adamawa IDPs Should Be Probed - Tsamdu by sekundosekundo: 11:19pm On Jul 10, 2016
From missing budget to Missing 71 trailers of rice. APC - CHAIN!

3 Likes

Re: Missing 71 Trailers Of Rice For Adamawa IDPs Should Be Probed - Tsamdu by sekundosekundo: 11:21pm On Jul 10, 2016
Ediss:

Na there the missing rice dey?

2 Likes

Re: Missing 71 Trailers Of Rice For Adamawa IDPs Should Be Probed - Tsamdu by sekundosekundo: 11:24pm On Jul 10, 2016
2dugged:
trailers don't just vanish, was it not someone that drove the trailer?, did they just pick strangers from the street to drive the trailers? don't these people have personal details filled out somewhere to trace them?,the problem we have in this country is that one way or the other, the people incharge are connected to this, if not by now atleast one of the driver should be in police net by now.Even truck drivers that divert goods and run with their employer's truck are still tracked down, not to talk of 71 drivers, and none have been caught so far,meteeeeew, make dem tell me another story

There was a country in deed.

1 Like

Re: Missing 71 Trailers Of Rice For Adamawa IDPs Should Be Probed - Tsamdu by justy15: 11:24pm On Jul 10, 2016
hmm we are in a big mess in this country... shoot out BTW police n army few weeks ago over IDP rice now 71 trailer load disappeared to sambiasa Forrest. The past administration is responsible for the dissapperance - presidency

2 Likes

Re: Missing 71 Trailers Of Rice For Adamawa IDPs Should Be Probed - Tsamdu by uscofield: 11:31pm On Jul 10, 2016
Naija I hail oooooo

1 Like

Re: Missing 71 Trailers Of Rice For Adamawa IDPs Should Be Probed - Tsamdu by geesilver(m): 11:33pm On Jul 10, 2016
Mologi:
story for the gods...

or do we have Bermuda triangle in th North...
Oga this onne pass Bermuda na bubu triangle o
Re: Missing 71 Trailers Of Rice For Adamawa IDPs Should Be Probed - Tsamdu by sagaxity(m): 11:47pm On Jul 10, 2016
Oya blame GEJ
Blame PDP

Watching in 4D
Sips kunu to celebrate @Portugal victory

3 Likes

Re: Missing 71 Trailers Of Rice For Adamawa IDPs Should Be Probed - Tsamdu by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 11, 2016
This Buhari is a wicked soul, how can he allow pple divert food for IDPs.......

2 Likes

Re: Missing 71 Trailers Of Rice For Adamawa IDPs Should Be Probed - Tsamdu by fortune1968: 1:03am On Jul 11, 2016
Aaaah !They must have been doing it for long.Only following jonathan footsteps

1 Like

Re: Missing 71 Trailers Of Rice For Adamawa IDPs Should Be Probed - Tsamdu by fortune1968: 1:03am On Jul 11, 2016
Aaaah !They must have been doing it for long.Only following jonathan and dasuki footsteps
Re: Missing 71 Trailers Of Rice For Adamawa IDPs Should Be Probed - Tsamdu by obasegun88(m): 1:28am On Jul 11, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]

71 trailers of an average of 600 bags of 50kg of rice/grains missing!?

About 42600bags gone into thin air in crystal clear day light. To think all of these happened just 2 days after the flag off beats my ken.

These criminals were also RE-BAGGING those into 25kg (ie half the intended quantity)!!

MAN(UN)KIND IS CRUEL AND WORSE THAN DEATH!!!

1 Like

Re: Missing 71 Trailers Of Rice For Adamawa IDPs Should Be Probed - Tsamdu by GodsOwnFav(m): 4:28am On Jul 11, 2016
71 "trailers" loaded with rice gets missing just like that?! 1 trailer carries 600bags of rice, 71 is 71x600bags...this is actually what they say is missing. Is Buhari aware of this please? We've had more presidents from the North than anywhere else in this country, still that area is under-developed and it is thesame of guys that will proclaim themselves corrupt-free...I feel sorry for this country.

2 Likes

Re: Missing 71 Trailers Of Rice For Adamawa IDPs Should Be Probed - Tsamdu by mailmitch(m): 7:30am On Jul 11, 2016
freeze001:
The same upright n qualified people from d most trustworthy region fit to occupy topmost offices in d land.

I actually found myself hoping the op meant 71 bags and not trailers! shocked No human sympathy for helpless members of d society.

Nw we knw d saints and d villians in ths con3. Bt I believe d bags of rice have bin kept in a treasury single barn (TSB) wre it will b until dey are yielding interest. Yeye govt .
Re: Missing 71 Trailers Of Rice For Adamawa IDPs Should Be Probed - Tsamdu by Vincent41(m): 7:34am On Jul 11, 2016
Mologi:
story for the gods...

or do we have Bermuda triangle in th North...

they have Rulled for donken Years but yet,they will Remain the poorest,the most backward and most illiterate.....North is a curse to Human Race

1 Like

Re: Missing 71 Trailers Of Rice For Adamawa IDPs Should Be Probed - Tsamdu by Vincent41(m): 7:38am On Jul 11, 2016
freeze001:
The same upright n qualified people from d most trustworthy region fit to occupy topmost offices in d land.

I actually found myself hoping the op meant 71 bags and not trailers! shocked No human sympathy for helpless members of d society.

they have Rulled for donken Years but yet,they will Remain the poorest,the most backward and most illiterate.....North is a curse to Human Race

1 Like

Re: Missing 71 Trailers Of Rice For Adamawa IDPs Should Be Probed - Tsamdu by bobgentle: 9:27am On Jul 11, 2016
Why is it that everything about this government is INCONCLUSIVE or MISSING masterminded by lies and Confusion.

Imagine Inconclusive election ,
Inconclusive returns of the missing Chibok girls ,
Missing budget ,
Missing moon.

Now is Inconclusive distribution of grains to IDP
Missing 70 Trailers and Rice .

As it stands we may likely hear "Missing Nigeria "

God help us

I
Re: Missing 71 Trailers Of Rice For Adamawa IDPs Should Be Probed - Tsamdu by KanoAbiaBabe(f): 9:28am On Jul 11, 2016
This is wickedness in the highest order. Of recent i realize how true this saying is "The heart of men is desperately wicked,who can understand it"The rate of wickedness in a man's heart is beyond devil's imagination. Imagine food made for the less privilege, one rich man will convert it to his personal pocket. God is watching and will reward everyone accordingly
Re: Missing 71 Trailers Of Rice For Adamawa IDPs Should Be Probed - Tsamdu by Bimpe29: 10:05am On Jul 11, 2016
Nigeria and Corruption, is like Rice and Beans. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Missing 71 Trailers Of Rice For Adamawa IDPs Should Be Probed - Tsamdu by valdovas(m): 12:25pm On Jul 11, 2016
As usual Nigerians will just make noise about the issue and then forget it ever happened.

All this one wey una dey tok for here na wash
Re: Missing 71 Trailers Of Rice For Adamawa IDPs Should Be Probed - Tsamdu by survemeka(m): 12:43pm On Jul 11, 2016
Not fair.
Re: Missing 71 Trailers Of Rice For Adamawa IDPs Should Be Probed - Tsamdu by tammie24: 4:24pm On Jul 11, 2016
freeze001:

Your are such a witch!

You took the words right out of my mouth
Re: Missing 71 Trailers Of Rice For Adamawa IDPs Should Be Probed - Tsamdu by aminaadamu(f): 9:36am On Jul 12, 2016
angry

wickedness in the highest order

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo, Toyin Saraki, Elumelu & Wale Tinubu At Business Council In USA (Pics) / Nigeria Imports 70 Million Generators / Sen. Akpabio Happy With Gov. Ugwuanyi/chime Rapport In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.