Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,250 members, 7,864,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:50 PM

8 OMG! Tips That Will Make Her Obsessed With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 OMG! Tips That Will Make Her Obsessed With You (536 Views)

Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me / Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" / He Is Obsessed With My Breast And I Don't Like It, What Will I Do To Stop Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 OMG! Tips That Will Make Her Obsessed With You by Visteinp(m): 6:30pm On Jul 10, 2016
Tip #8 – Focus on pre-intimacy to Get Her into “Delight” Mood
One of the most compelling motivation ladies detest sex is on the grounds that their greatest sex organ – cerebrum – is distracted with day by day stresses. You have to wipe out these from her psyche!

The most ideal approach to do this is to take as much time as necessary to give her long and unwinding pre-intimacy that she will love.

Focus: Depending on her state of mind and inclination, you can have a go at sexting, enthusiastic kissing, exotic back rub, playing with her bosom, teasing her through garments, being prevailing, and blindfolding her or even delicate subjugation!

Tip #7 – Be Spontaneous and Initiative
Time after time – particularly in the long haul and conferred connections – it’s anything but difficult to slide into the routine of “Wednesday evening s3x”. That is the exact opposite thing that anybody anticipates!

Did you realize that normal and weariness are two primary issues why ladies undermine their accomplice?

Thusly, you ought to be as unconstrained as you can, exploiting any circumstance (the best are the point at which she minimum expects it).

Focus: Is she cooking supper? Shock her with a fast in and out on kitchen counter or table. Is it true that she is viewing a motion picture on a couch? Why go to the room when you can have a great time in that spot!

Full tips: http://mediareachout.net/tips/8-omg-tips-that-will-make-her-obsessed-with-you/2/

Re: 8 OMG! Tips That Will Make Her Obsessed With You by Cutehector(m): 6:41pm On Jul 10, 2016
cool

(1) (Reply)

Lovers Crib / Question For The Men / 4 Reasons Why Women Should Marry Early

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.