Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

The Day I Watched A Pastor’s Televised Healing Session(+pics) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Day I Watched A Pastor’s Televised Healing Session(+pics) (33834 Views)

Shanawole, 11-Year-Old Ex-Cultist Now A Pastor, Thanks To Pastor Tony Rapu / A Review Of Ray Comfort’s The Atheist Delusion (yep, I Watched The Whole Thing) / Skeleton Found In A Pastor's House In Ogun (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day I Watched A Pastor’s Televised Healing Session(+pics) by Nsiboy5(m): 4:16pm On Jul 19, 2016
@Photoshoot. Not minding the surfing of net. You did well. Still smiling...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Day I Watched A Pastor’s Televised Healing Session(+pics) by Earth2Metahuman: 4:18pm On Jul 19, 2016
Lmaooooiii
Re: The Day I Watched A Pastor’s Televised Healing Session(+pics) by southernbelle(f): 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2016
The last part made me laugh so hard..nice illustrations.
Re: The Day I Watched A Pastor’s Televised Healing Session(+pics) by bjbukzy(m): 4:57pm On Jul 19, 2016
photoshoot:
Pastor laid hands…

on which head?
the real head or the head of the head

2 Likes

Re: The Day I Watched A Pastor’s Televised Healing Session(+pics) by Crixina(f): 5:31pm On Jul 19, 2016
now this is super!
Re: The Day I Watched A Pastor’s Televised Healing Session(+pics) by aalangel(f): 6:02pm On Jul 19, 2016
Rubbish!!! Of all things to joke with!!!!!
Re: The Day I Watched A Pastor’s Televised Healing Session(+pics) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 19, 2016
Thanks op. you just made my day.
Re: The Day I Watched A Pastor’s Televised Healing Session(+pics) by karryn(f): 7:25pm On Jul 19, 2016
My belle wan burst with laughter, OP u suppose dey make money like bovi o
Re: The Day I Watched A Pastor’s Televised Healing Session(+pics) by okikiosibodu(m): 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2016
I enjoyed it. Now, we are waiting for the one that involves pastor forcing one to the ground during deliverance session through "kafa"
Re: The Day I Watched A Pastor’s Televised Healing Session(+pics) by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:39pm On Jul 19, 2016
Category1:
[size=15pt]the doctor will cure it......u atheist bro.[/size]
Ehen, before na pastor wan cure brain tumor?
Re: The Day I Watched A Pastor’s Televised Healing Session(+pics) by tonididdy(m): 8:54pm On Jul 19, 2016
I have seen a lot of funny things on NL and most times just chuckled BUT THIS got me laffing out loud and gasping for breath, this is too funny haha and with illustrations

page saved for remedy purposes

1 Like

Re: The Day I Watched A Pastor’s Televised Healing Session(+pics) by tonididdy(m): 8:56pm On Jul 19, 2016
bjbukzy:

on which head?
the real head or the head of the head
well as u can see..he laid hand on both headsis

1 Like

Re: The Day I Watched A Pastor’s Televised Healing Session(+pics) by tonididdy(m): 8:58pm On Jul 19, 2016
MadCow1:

I swear you are a fool for this one... grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin

Dem don dey ask me for office why I dey laff like Morun.. grin D

#Good Job..

Is this an original work or you got it from a site?
I was laffing until I saw that pic I laffed so had I was gasping for breath.
Re: The Day I Watched A Pastor’s Televised Healing Session(+pics) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 19, 2016
Oyin93:
Lol
one oyin I know @ Ajao estate, Lagos state
Re: The Day I Watched A Pastor’s Televised Healing Session(+pics) by endove(f): 6:41am On Jul 20, 2016
Mr photoshoot you no go kill person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Day I Watched A Pastor’s Televised Healing Session(+pics) by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 20, 2016
themall:
one oyin I know @ Ajao estate, Lagos state
No,she's not the one Sir.
Re: The Day I Watched A Pastor’s Televised Healing Session(+pics) by cyberhike(m): 11:12am On Jul 20, 2016
guy you dey craze gan!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Day I Watched A Pastor’s Televised Healing Session(+pics) by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 20, 2016
Oyin93:

No,she's not the one Sir.
cool ok
Re: The Day I Watched A Pastor’s Televised Healing Session(+pics) by tonididdy(m): 7:03am On Jul 01, 2017
I SEARCHED HOURS JUST TO FIND THIS TOPIC AGAIN

CC: LALASTICLALA

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Insecurity: Father Mbaka Absolves Buhari Of Blames / Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? / Police Shut Enugu Church As Pastors, Supporters Engage In Free-for-all

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.