Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Survivor Of July 10, 1999 OAU Massacre Shares Experience - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Survivor Of July 10, 1999 OAU Massacre Shares Experience (31355 Views)

Corps Member Who Escaped Fulani Herdsmen Massacre Shares His Ordeal / OAU JULY 10 1999 Massacre: Share Your Experience And Thought / July 10 OAU Massacre; What Actually Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Survivor Of July 10, 1999 OAU Massacre Shares Experience by harbaryourmy23: 3:56pm On Jul 11, 2016
I duff my koko for the Baba. May u walk and never to stumble. Comrado pa guo guo ibon ba l ese. Encouragement awa re.
Re: Survivor Of July 10, 1999 OAU Massacre Shares Experience by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 11, 2016
d gods are always wise.dis is d caskia of wiliwili
Re: Survivor Of July 10, 1999 OAU Massacre Shares Experience by OAUTemitayo: 4:31pm On Jul 11, 2016
Wonders shall never end.

Fynestboi na ni
Re: Survivor Of July 10, 1999 OAU Massacre Shares Experience by OAUTemitayo: 4:31pm On Jul 11, 2016
Wonders shall never end.

Fynestboi na ni
Re: Survivor Of July 10, 1999 OAU Massacre Shares Experience by annnikky(f): 4:41pm On Jul 11, 2016
I tot he is here to say something reasonable, instead of him to tank God for saving his life "No" rather he's here to bragging about tortoise being in his pocket, anyway he's lucky to be alive. undecided
Re: Survivor Of July 10, 1999 OAU Massacre Shares Experience by SaintRobs: 4:50pm On Jul 11, 2016
Sunnysteve009:
I was among the gang that carry out that operation against kegites at obafemi awolowo university 1999, dont mind that man he fled away while he was claiming being protected by a mere tortise anyway Rip to the dead, As for me have accepted christ and all my sin have been forgiven, i beg who get that man number make him pm me.
Nobody cares whether you are now a born again or not,the fact that you killed a 'soul" which cost a family a perpetual pains till date still remains that you are a murder, Remember the ungodly acts of Paul before his conversion,you know his conversion didnt stop him from been killed gruesomely by King Nexus,so expect your bitter pill very soon.
#AfrikaLivesOn

4 Likes

Re: Survivor Of July 10, 1999 OAU Massacre Shares Experience by greenify: 4:52pm On Jul 11, 2016
Bolustic:
If Sergeant Rogers had led that squad, your tortoise would have been the first to suffer casualty followed by you.

Stop boasting, it was God who spared your life. Nothing more, nothing less.
Truely he said d truth. I heard this from me friend who was d reigning chief in one of an institution in kwara then. If I could remember, my friend told me the kegite chief said no one dat are close to his regalia should not run dat d bullet will not hit them. He said d kegite chief spread his regalia (agbada) and he was not hit by any bullet.
Re: Survivor Of July 10, 1999 OAU Massacre Shares Experience by chessguru(m): 4:53pm On Jul 11, 2016
A few men noticed his disappearance that night, he was a son of the elders, jazzed up, afferi worked for him that night as a leader in Awo he was a target but the juju of his father's was potent that night, ewe je
Re: Survivor Of July 10, 1999 OAU Massacre Shares Experience by greenify: 5:00pm On Jul 11, 2016
The kegite chief was among the target to be killed as I was told dat time.

1 Like

Re: Survivor Of July 10, 1999 OAU Massacre Shares Experience by SMARTKOSSY: 6:50pm On Jul 11, 2016
Berlyn:
cool
wey ur username on IG? Abi u ain't real
Re: Survivor Of July 10, 1999 OAU Massacre Shares Experience by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 11, 2016
SMARTKOSSY:
wey ur username on IG? Abi u ain't real
I'm not real sad
Re: Survivor Of July 10, 1999 OAU Massacre Shares Experience by Crixina(f): 7:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
matrix199:
You were definitely not on their hit list, or sheer luck smiled at you, that's the reason you're still breathing, and not because of one damn mystical power in a tortoise.

Eulogise your comrade, not come out boasting how a tortoise made you invincible.
seconded! tortoise ko! bat ni!

instead of him saying he finally felt the weight of dem revolver and didnt know when his legs carried him faster than a racing car.
Re: Survivor Of July 10, 1999 OAU Massacre Shares Experience by SMARTKOSSY: 7:40pm On Jul 11, 2016
Berlyn:
I'm not real sad
so a dude behind d moniker huh?.... #teamfynestb
Re: Survivor Of July 10, 1999 OAU Massacre Shares Experience by EDIPO(m): 7:43pm On Jul 11, 2016
I am almost going to disagree this came from chief. Odunfa.

Not because I'm as close to know how he thinks or writes but I'm taking a guess he's much more intelligent and mamarried to represent the incident the way it's been reported.

No one person who truly was within the confines of Awolowo and Fajuyi hall well paint such ludicrous picture.

The standpoint of the Obafemi Awolowo University Students' Union at that time till date remains the same. Bringing the perpetrators and their sponsors to justice.

Enact laws criminalizing membership of secret societies and making same punishable.

Those things the union did that were at that point termed 'overdo' is what the country is suffering today.

The menace of cultism has pervaded our streets and there's hardly one family that hasn't directly out or indirectly suffered the sting.

Membership of deadly secret societies is not in any way guaranteed by the freedom of association clause in the Nigerian constitution.

I hope someone else who was physically present on campus and active in the union can add to this.

As for those who heard the story, because I don't know the version you carry about and do, I won't be able to join issues.

May God bring peace to this country and erase the evil doers from the surface of this earth. Amin.
Re: Survivor Of July 10, 1999 OAU Massacre Shares Experience by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 11, 2016
SMARTKOSSY:
so a dude behind d moniker huh?.... #teamfynestb
I'm a dude u hear stop mentioning angry
Re: Survivor Of July 10, 1999 OAU Massacre Shares Experience by Richie77: 8:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
Afarawe is not Always good. Say no to untrusted comparism.
Re: Survivor Of July 10, 1999 OAU Massacre Shares Experience by lukkky(m): 9:55pm On Jul 11, 2016
saintdennis:

Smiles...Baba Sebi they have scrapped post ume? Just watch as universities turn to battle grounds again.

Boss Abeg change this your talk , Abi you no want make Nigeria better ? No let fear come catch us wey be aspirants na. Ha !
Re: Survivor Of July 10, 1999 OAU Massacre Shares Experience by Dbiks: 10:21pm On Jul 11, 2016
when I remember Afrika water run away my eyes........ Haa hee haa hee water rum away my eyes....
Awon to pa Afrika ton Je o dagba o igi awo pa won.......
Re: Survivor Of July 10, 1999 OAU Massacre Shares Experience by SMARTKOSSY: 10:35pm On Jul 11, 2016
Berlyn:
I'm a dude u hear stop mentioning angry
haba.... Person no fit joke with u again..pls bae... Gimme ur IG username
Re: Survivor Of July 10, 1999 OAU Massacre Shares Experience by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 11, 2016
SMARTKOSSY:
haba.... Person no fit joke with u again..pls bae... Gimme ur IG username
wah do u need it for? BTW I'm not on Instagram undecided
Re: Survivor Of July 10, 1999 OAU Massacre Shares Experience by SMARTKOSSY: 11:08pm On Jul 11, 2016
Berlyn:
wah do u need it for? BTW I'm not on Instagram undecided
yeah ryt.... N u requested for mine which I gave u.... OK Facebook nko?
Re: Survivor Of July 10, 1999 OAU Massacre Shares Experience by Okudiover(m): 11:54pm On Jul 11, 2016
Those of you who remember this 1999 incident would recall that it was in the wake of OBJ becoming president. He gave every VC a deadline to clamp down on cultism or ............ Many schools had cultists renouncing their secret identity. ABSU being the first to do so. After that there wass almost a year of peace....... Until......
Re: Survivor Of July 10, 1999 OAU Massacre Shares Experience by EDIPO(m): 4:44am On Jul 12, 2016
Sunnysteve009:
I was among the gang that carry out that operation against kegites at obafemi awolowo university 1999, dont mind that man he fled away while he was claiming being protected by a mere tortise anyway Rip to the dead, As for me have accepted christ and all my sin have been forgiven, i beg who get that man number make him pm me.

You were not part of the guys that came that night judging from your rant.

It wasn't an attack on Kegites but on OAU Students Union Executives. Besides, it wasn't a "gang".

Your choice of word gives you away so easily. You are such a crybaby attention-seeking wannabe!

2 Likes

Re: Survivor Of July 10, 1999 OAU Massacre Shares Experience by jimmy101231(m): 7:31am On Jul 12, 2016
na them kill thereself how them they fight cultist how many be there body
Re: Survivor Of July 10, 1999 OAU Massacre Shares Experience by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 12, 2016
SMARTKOSSY:
yeah ryt.... N u requested for mine which I gave u.... OK Facebook nko?
pele ... I'm not on facebook too sad
Re: Survivor Of July 10, 1999 OAU Massacre Shares Experience by SMARTKOSSY: 8:29am On Jul 12, 2016
Berlyn:
pele ... I'm not on facebook too sad
Ok... Only on NL... Story 4d gods. Guy buh y u dey hide for female moniker? Wetin u dey gain?
Re: Survivor Of July 10, 1999 OAU Massacre Shares Experience by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 12, 2016
SMARTKOSSY:
Ok... Only on NL... Story 4d gods. Guy buh y u dey hide for female moniker? Wetin u dey gain?
grin grin i dey gain attention embarassed lolzzz
Re: Survivor Of July 10, 1999 OAU Massacre Shares Experience by SMARTKOSSY: 9:24am On Jul 12, 2016
Berlyn:
grin grin i dey gain attention embarassed lolzzz
hehehehe baddo...i know say mugus go everly fall.And u come carry sharp pics do dp... U Don kill dem choi. A thousand followers tinz
Re: Survivor Of July 10, 1999 OAU Massacre Shares Experience by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 12, 2016
SMARTKOSSY:
hehehehe baddo...i know say mugus go everly fall.And u come carry sharp pics do dp... U Don kill dem choi. A thousand followers tinz
hahahahaha i dey tell you grin give me your instagram ID

*modified.
No worry i don check you out, you look good tho see your pink lips kiss
Re: Survivor Of July 10, 1999 OAU Massacre Shares Experience by jackie35(m): 11:26am On Jul 12, 2016
One thing nobody knows till date is the fact that there was a live tortoise in my shirt. I did not walk down to that room in Mozambique.

this is more reason our youth of today need to be very extra-ordinary careful, somebody led with hidden/secret power unknown to his/her followers.

1 Like

Re: Survivor Of July 10, 1999 OAU Massacre Shares Experience by SMARTKOSSY: 3:19pm On Jul 12, 2016
Berlyn:
hahahahaha i dey tell you grin give me your instagram ID

*modified.
No worry i don check you out, you look good tho see your pink lips kiss
hehehe enjoy the attention jare... I'm supporting finestboi too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Bags Honorary Degree From The University Of Kent, UK (photos) / LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees / Children In Fiji Swim To Get To School (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.