Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,347 members, 7,829,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Fight At Assemblies Of God Church Kaduna, 20 Injured - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fight At Assemblies Of God Church Kaduna, 20 Injured (24323 Views)

Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed / Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory / Chris Okotie Celebrates 30th Anniversary Of Household Of God Church (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fight At Assemblies Of God Church Kaduna, 20 Injured by gwales: 8:27am On Jul 11, 2016
highmood:
Why is it that, most actions carried out in the north involves shading blood? Well for me and my family, we shall fear "North" for God is on our side.
the people of South-South are all pacifist

1 Like

Re: Fight At Assemblies Of God Church Kaduna, 20 Injured by gwales: 8:29am On Jul 11, 2016
2dugged:
North and violence, even as Christians the nature is still in them,smh
we have seen how peaceful bAyelsa and rivers are during the rerun elections

2 Likes

Re: Fight At Assemblies Of God Church Kaduna, 20 Injured by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 11, 2016
fapcrook:
We that belong to other religion will not pass bad comments or use derogatory words for them, but we don't like bn provoked

which religion do you belong? mention it here don't be scared...
Re: Fight At Assemblies Of God Church Kaduna, 20 Injured by SaffronSpice: 8:35am On Jul 11, 2016
I smell a rat.
Some unseen political hands are behind this.
Re: Fight At Assemblies Of God Church Kaduna, 20 Injured by Rick9(m): 8:42am On Jul 11, 2016
Who takes Some Pentecostal Churches Serious again?
Re: Fight At Assemblies Of God Church Kaduna, 20 Injured by Oksman(m): 8:48am On Jul 11, 2016
mrkayusfit:
God knows religion is the greatest scam invented by mankind. The leadership tussle that will happen at redeem when Adeboye kick bucket will make this one look like child's play. Who no wan ride private jet and feed fat on the gullibility of the congregation they preach fear to every Sunday. They threaten their members with fables of heaven and hell while they kill themselves over earthly riches. If you talk now, the gullible folks will say "Touch not my anointed and who are you to judge" grin I remember that gorimapa pastor wey threaten every body wey wan vote buhari with gate of hell. Today he is as silent as a deaf man so Efcc won't open his shady dealings. Bunch of biblical scammers parading as Men of God sad
Do not judge for ye shall be judged!

1 Like

Re: Fight At Assemblies Of God Church Kaduna, 20 Injured by wasco24: 8:55am On Jul 11, 2016
U see hardworking people of Nigeria fighting for church leadership

In Northern Nigeria

Money is good

But buhari why are you trying to northernized ASSEMBLY OF GOLD DIGGERS
Re: Fight At Assemblies Of God Church Kaduna, 20 Injured by ejagbangba: 8:57am On Jul 11, 2016
lamzybaby:
The leadership tussle rocking the Assemblies of God Church in Saminaka, Lere Local Government Area of Kaduna State assumed a new height Sunday as it turned bloody.

It would be recalled that Governor Nasir El-Rufai had in September 2015 ordered the closure of the church, including “Theological Seminary of Northern Nigeria, (TSNN) Saminaka, Shalom Comprehensive College, AGC Evangelist Hospital, Saminaka, saying it was to avoid a possible breakdown of law and order from the church, as the two factions squabbled.

A source from the church told our Correspondent that a faction sneaked into the premises of the church to conduct Sunday church services and another faction armed itself and invaded the church injuring about 20 persons and two houses of the Resident Pastors were razed.

More: http://nigerianpilot.com/leadership-tussle-rocking-assembly-god-church-turns-bloody-20-injured/

i have always said it dat crisis in d north have nothing to do with northern Muslims alone,all northerners are aggressive towards everything being Muslims or xtians
Re: Fight At Assemblies Of God Church Kaduna, 20 Injured by etebefia: 9:05am On Jul 11, 2016
Why is this topic not restricted to Nigerians of the Christian faith?
Re: Fight At Assemblies Of God Church Kaduna, 20 Injured by phaulzoe(m): 9:10am On Jul 11, 2016
this guys are disgrace to Christianity...everytime na fight
Re: Fight At Assemblies Of God Church Kaduna, 20 Injured by StarryV(f): 9:11am On Jul 11, 2016
Oksman:
Do not judge for ye shall be judged!
Thank you
Re: Fight At Assemblies Of God Church Kaduna, 20 Injured by StarryV(f): 9:13am On Jul 11, 2016
etebefia:
Why is this topic not restricted to Nigerians of the Christian faith?
Why should it be?
Re: Fight At Assemblies Of God Church Kaduna, 20 Injured by andreawills96(f): 9:16am On Jul 11, 2016
millionboi:
Prof Emeka and REV.CHIDI sld b hold responsible for dis.
. Exactly I wonder what they turning AGC to, first it was ESAN distreat now this, God do and come
Re: Fight At Assemblies Of God Church Kaduna, 20 Injured by ucheuzor1(m): 9:17am On Jul 11, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Assemblies of god pastors r only interested in making money
Please bro if its the God I serve u are spelling as god, then OYO is ur case.
Re: Fight At Assemblies Of God Church Kaduna, 20 Injured by highmood(m): 9:41am On Jul 11, 2016
gwales:
the people of South-South are all pacifist
you think so? And the north war-mongers.
Re: Fight At Assemblies Of God Church Kaduna, 20 Injured by etebefia: 9:46am On Jul 11, 2016
StarryV:
Why should it be?
they use to lock topics like this when it has to do with other religions.
Re: Fight At Assemblies Of God Church Kaduna, 20 Injured by otemanuduno: 9:48am On Jul 11, 2016
lamzybaby:
The leadership tussle rocking the Assemblies of God Church in Saminaka, Lere Local Government Area of Kaduna State assumed a new height Sunday as it turned bloody.

It would be recalled that Governor Nasir El-Rufai had in September 2015 ordered the closure of the church, including “Theological Seminary of Northern Nigeria, (TSNN) Saminaka, Shalom Comprehensive College, AGC Evangelist Hospital, Saminaka, saying it was to avoid a possible breakdown of law and order from the church, as the two factions squabbled.

A source from the church told our Correspondent that a faction sneaked into the premises of the church to conduct Sunday church services and another faction armed itself and invaded the church injuring about 20 persons and two houses of the Resident Pastors were razed.

More: http://nigerianpilot.com/leadership-tussle-rocking-assembly-god-church-turns-bloody-20-injured/

This is just the beginning for churches and mosques and all religious gatherings. We are no more using the brains of others to live our lives. We shall use our own brain instead.
Re: Fight At Assemblies Of God Church Kaduna, 20 Injured by otemanuduno: 9:49am On Jul 11, 2016
ucheuzor1:

Please bro if its the God I serve u are spelling as god, then OYO is ur case.

The god u serve is Satan hope you know that before now.
Re: Fight At Assemblies Of God Church Kaduna, 20 Injured by eddypatekky(f): 9:50am On Jul 11, 2016
Adeoba10:
Call it Buhari agenda to islamize Nigeria
foolish fool
Am a member ds has been on fr 2 years now...get ur records straght bigot!
Re: Fight At Assemblies Of God Church Kaduna, 20 Injured by OYAY(m): 9:55am On Jul 11, 2016
This shameful and embarrassing! This people ridiculing the name of God for their stomach infrastructure will definite be punish in no time in jesus name amen.
Re: Fight At Assemblies Of God Church Kaduna, 20 Injured by OYAY(m): 9:55am On Jul 11, 2016
This shameful and embarrassing! This people ridiculing the name of God for their stomach infrastructure will definite be punish in no time in jesus name amen. Ahahahahahah!!!!!
Re: Fight At Assemblies Of God Church Kaduna, 20 Injured by tonquendo4u(m): 10:08am On Jul 11, 2016
Religion has BN d biggest calamity that befell humanity

1 Like

Re: Fight At Assemblies Of God Church Kaduna, 20 Injured by fapcrook(m): 10:13am On Jul 11, 2016
carmag:

which religion do you belong? mention it here don't be scared...
funny you, scared of what?
Re: Fight At Assemblies Of God Church Kaduna, 20 Injured by abdoolorunwa(m): 11:07am On Jul 11, 2016
CHRISTIANS AT IT AGAIN!!!
THANK GOD FOR ISLAM.
Re: Fight At Assemblies Of God Church Kaduna, 20 Injured by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 11:36am On Jul 11, 2016
Igbo church lipsrsealed
Re: Fight At Assemblies Of God Church Kaduna, 20 Injured by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 11, 2016
Would you look at that! Where are all the religious people in the house? I know you're not all the same but this is what I mean when I say religion is one of the evils of the world. In Africa, having a church is strictly business. If you have a degree in human psychology, or are a natural born eloquent speaker, you can have your own church and make tons of money from it. Religion thrives where there is poverty, giving people false hope. And for the people who actually happen to be hardworking, when they finally make it, they feel indebted to the pastor and become his slave for life, giving away their hard earned money. Its sad, isn't it?

1 Like

Re: Fight At Assemblies Of God Church Kaduna, 20 Injured by kukandaka: 11:57am On Jul 11, 2016
:oBusiness as usual. To run a church now means business of making money by exploiting others telling them is for god!
Re: Fight At Assemblies Of God Church Kaduna, 20 Injured by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 11, 2016
[quote author=fapcrook post=47423971]funny you, scared of what? [/quot
... scared of unknown.. lol
Re: Fight At Assemblies Of God Church Kaduna, 20 Injured by ezepresscp: 1:34pm On Jul 11, 2016
[quote author=mrkayusfit post=47419067][size=11pt][i] God knows religion is the greatest scam invented by mankind. The leadership tussle that will happen at redeem when Adeboye kick bucket will make this one look like child's play. Who no wan ride private jet and feed fat on the gullibility of the congregation they preach fear to every Sunday. They threaten their members with fables of heaven and hell while they kill themselves over earthly riches. If you talk now, the gullible folks will say "Touch not my anointed and who are you to judge" grin I remember that gorimapa pastor wey threaten every body wey wan vote buhari with gate of hell. Today he is as silent as a deaf man so Efcc won't open his shady dealings. Bunch of biblical scammers parading as Men of God

True while many religion is man's invention. According to James 1:27. There is a religion that is undefiled and from God's standpoint. No wonder serious warning was given by Jesus Christ and the apostles false religion.
Re: Fight At Assemblies Of God Church Kaduna, 20 Injured by anyaekekehinde(m): 3:46pm On Jul 11, 2016
Jblack01:
It's just so sad,it is well.

Do you attend Assemblies of God
Re: Fight At Assemblies Of God Church Kaduna, 20 Injured by Darnyel: 4:06pm On Jul 11, 2016
yanabasee:
This clearly shows that.... Church's a business centre...

Pastors raising thugs to fight for them...

Not all churches bro. The word COUNTERFEIT is a testament that ORIGINAL exists.
Re: Fight At Assemblies Of God Church Kaduna, 20 Injured by oglalasioux(m): 4:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
Proffdada:
There's a foul play in this story
Christians don't go all physical undecided

Talk of shifting the goal post in the middle of the game. Is Assemblies of God Church not christian?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here / Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? / The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.