Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Primepeople Called In Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Primepeople Called In Lagos (1203 Views)

If You Are Called In For Interview, How Do You Salute/greet The Panel? / Primepeople Calling / Primepeople Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Primepeople Called In Lagos by afodam(m): 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2007
Fellow nairalanders Primepople send an email and text to me that i was succesful in the apptitude test,thereby  invited to the fair to hold on 26th and 27th.
Re: Primepeople Called In Lagos by ogunlekan: 3:08pm On Jul 06, 2007
Thank God,I got mine too.I wish all Nairalanders success at the fair.
Re: Primepeople Called In Lagos by damkollins(m): 6:00pm On Jul 06, 2007
Just got mine too.
Cheers to the house.
Re: Primepeople Called In Lagos by bolarine: 11:47am On Jul 07, 2007
yea, guyz , i got my own msg yesteday too , one love n cheers evn though am already making plans 4 my own company, just check out for posts ON CLASSICS ENTERTAINMENTS (NIG.) LTD for updates.

meet u at the fair. but wait a minute, i didnt see the email in my box, anybody with same challenge.
one love
Re: Primepeople Called In Lagos by bolarine: 11:55am On Jul 07, 2007
yea, i got it, its rite in there in my bulk msg. thanks and one love
Re: Primepeople Called In Lagos by javu: 3:58pm On Jul 07, 2007
Hi, bolarine i also got an invite (text) to the fair but didnt get the email
Re: Primepeople Called In Lagos by javu: 4:11pm On Jul 07, 2007
Re: Primepeople Called In Lagos by javu: 4:17pm On Jul 07, 2007
Re: Primepeople Called In Lagos by javu: 4:19pm On Jul 07, 2007
Re: Primepeople Called In Lagos by javu: 4:19pm On Jul 07, 2007
Re: Primepeople Called In Lagos by bolarine: 3:16pm On Jul 08, 2007
its been sent alphabetically, so it depends on which letter starts your surname or first
name. both names of mine start with 'AD'. thats why it was rite there on time , and always check it in your bulk mesages too. relax, snce u have the SMS already, no cause for alarm.

one love
Re: Primepeople Called In Lagos by rapidoch: 6:44pm On Jul 08, 2007
HELLO am chimezie ,please i go the text from poeples prime on friday 6th but no mail please , am i the only one , i need to knw the protocols, if u are also involed please tell me the next the to do , cos i cant miss this fair,thanks,08038535905 my number.
Re: Primepeople Called In Lagos by REMIS(m): 8:49am On Jul 09, 2007
For those of you who did not find their mail in their INBOX,You should check your bulk mail.I found mine in my bulk mail hoping that you will find yours.have a lovely day.
Re: Primepeople Called In Lagos by xeled(m): 11:24am On Jul 09, 2007
hi landers,
for those worried that they ve not seen theirs as someone said i think it is alphabetically.
And in the case of text and no mail the same happened to me but when i checked today, alas it was there.
So hold on cos i got worried too b4 i saw mine.
All the best
Re: Primepeople Called In Lagos by Ben24: 11:56am On Jul 09, 2007
I was invited too, does any have the list of companies coming?
Re: Primepeople Called In Lagos by obanikoro2(m): 2:45pm On Jul 09, 2007
they will send the list as they said. Just be a little patient dear. Congrats to those invited,I was invited too cool
Re: Primepeople Called In Lagos by madeonline(m): 7:50pm On Jul 09, 2007
pls. do check your bulk mail. i missed the text message but got the invitation in my bulk mail after a tip from a friend.

(1) (Reply)

71%: First Bank Interview / Geologist Trainee And Procurement Service Analyst Jobs In Mobil / Qstel Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.