Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,925 members, 7,824,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Why Is It That When Guys Get Tired Of Having Sex With You, They Make Excuses - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That When Guys Get Tired Of Having Sex With You, They Make Excuses (3902 Views)

12 Things Girls Talk About When Guys Aren’t Around / When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say / 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That When Guys Get Tired Of Having Sex With You, They Make Excuses by mamagee3(f): 12:29am On Jul 11, 2016
Why is it that whenever a guy gets tired of having sex with you, he starts making excuses.
Re: Why Is It That When Guys Get Tired Of Having Sex With You, They Make Excuses by flexyfit(f): 12:32am On Jul 11, 2016
Get in here guys....I wanna read comments.... cool

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That When Guys Get Tired Of Having Sex With You, They Make Excuses by Dahkogrin007(m): 12:35am On Jul 11, 2016
Let d comments start rolling
Re: Why Is It That When Guys Get Tired Of Having Sex With You, They Make Excuses by theLegion(m): 12:35am On Jul 11, 2016
Who gets tired of S E X ??
Even if she ain't beautiful or wife material, she's still gonna get bleeped till mama calls wink

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That When Guys Get Tired Of Having Sex With You, They Make Excuses by DozieInc(m): 12:41am On Jul 11, 2016
Because he is tired, he has eaten left, right and center but doesnt want to offend (or he is afraid of) the girl, so the excuses starts.
Re: Why Is It That When Guys Get Tired Of Having Sex With You, They Make Excuses by Nobody: 12:44am On Jul 11, 2016
Make I book space..........wink

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That When Guys Get Tired Of Having Sex With You, They Make Excuses by Nobody: 12:48am On Jul 11, 2016
walahi I no gree

Re: Why Is It That When Guys Get Tired Of Having Sex With You, They Make Excuses by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 11, 2016
Have you ever seen a scenario where a Nigerian is tired of jollof rice

Same with sex, guys don't get tired.

But in the case of if a neegah is really fed up, when you keep failing jamb won't you find excuses for the amebos that want to know the reason you're not in school?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That When Guys Get Tired Of Having Sex With You, They Make Excuses by devilmaycry: 12:49am On Jul 11, 2016
Cos... Too much of everything is bad na... Don't u get tired of wearing one pant ?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That When Guys Get Tired Of Having Sex With You, They Make Excuses by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 11, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Make I book space..........wink
Dis girl, u seem like a jobless person. Always on nl.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That When Guys Get Tired Of Having Sex With You, They Make Excuses by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 11, 2016
theLegion:
Even if she ain't beautiful or wife material, she's still gonna get bleeped till mama calls wink

It is true what the op said boo grin
Re: Why Is It That When Guys Get Tired Of Having Sex With You, They Make Excuses by Thoughty2(m): 12:56am On Jul 11, 2016
mamagee3:
Why is it that whenever a guy gets tired of having sex with you, he starts making excuses.
what kind of excuses. Let's start from there. It might not necessarily be you who has lost your sex appeal. I advice that you stay away from him for a while and don't give in too easily when he tries to have sex with you and while you are away from him use the spare time you have to develop yourself and pursue your dreams. However, it might hurt especially when the guy in question doesn't show that he misses you. So again, I advise that you allow another guy into your life so you won't have to feel the pain/void of the previous person.
In most cases, when the guy sees you are doing fine without him, he begins to desire you more. His desire to have you will be close to the one he had when he first met you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That When Guys Get Tired Of Having Sex With You, They Make Excuses by ThePeacemaker(m): 12:57am On Jul 11, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Is your bf also tired undecided

how you take know
Re: Why Is It That When Guys Get Tired Of Having Sex With You, They Make Excuses by Nobody: 1:01am On Jul 11, 2016
ThePeacemaker:

Is your bf also tired undecided

how you take know

I don't have a bf Mr. Peacemaker grin but what the op said is the ugly truth.. A lot of men denied sex when they tired and become so grumpy
Re: Why Is It That When Guys Get Tired Of Having Sex With You, They Make Excuses by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 11, 2016
Do you eat bananas with its peelings? Do you eat groundnuts with its pods?

You eat the banana/nut and discard the peeling/pod
Re: Why Is It That When Guys Get Tired Of Having Sex With You, They Make Excuses by theLegion(m): 1:06am On Jul 11, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Not for me Bae smiley
Re: Why Is It That When Guys Get Tired Of Having Sex With You, They Make Excuses by jubrealguy(m): 1:07am On Jul 11, 2016
lol......quite normal, sex can get tiring and annoying on the long run, most times.....it's not like he's tired of sex with the supposed gal bt he's just tired of sex itself....it's advisable for lovers not to turn sex to rice and stew....it sud b like pounded yam that u dnt get to eat everyday
Re: Why Is It That When Guys Get Tired Of Having Sex With You, They Make Excuses by jubrealguy(m): 1:09am On Jul 11, 2016
theLegion:
lol.....u get power ooo

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That When Guys Get Tired Of Having Sex With You, They Make Excuses by Jay542(m): 1:15am On Jul 11, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I don't have a bf Mr. Peacemaker grin but what the op said is the ugly truth.. A lot of men denied sex when they tired and become so grumpy
They deny sex cos probably they are not in for sex at that moment or som'thin sha. Not cos they tired of the lady. I doubt if you can get tired of a lady.
Re: Why Is It That When Guys Get Tired Of Having Sex With You, They Make Excuses by Nobody: 1:18am On Jul 11, 2016
Jay542:

They deny sex cos probably they are not in for sex at that moment or som'thin sha. Not cos they tired of the lady. I doubt if you can get tired of a lady.

Hahahahaah... grin how many gfs u had? U never denied their request?
Re: Why Is It That When Guys Get Tired Of Having Sex With You, They Make Excuses by Jay542(m): 1:20am On Jul 11, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Well.. Probably
Re: Why Is It That When Guys Get Tired Of Having Sex With You, They Make Excuses by Kalaldi: 1:23am On Jul 11, 2016
That is as a result of erotic fatigue.
Re: Why Is It That When Guys Get Tired Of Having Sex With You, They Make Excuses by vizkiz: 1:24am On Jul 11, 2016
Because you are boring with your bedmatics and he just got a better game from someone else. tongue
Re: Why Is It That When Guys Get Tired Of Having Sex With You, They Make Excuses by DozieInc(m): 1:24am On Jul 11, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Trapp, you seem to be on every topic.
Re: Why Is It That When Guys Get Tired Of Having Sex With You, They Make Excuses by Jay542(m): 1:28am On Jul 11, 2016
vizkiz:
Because you are boring with your bedmatics and he just got a better game from someone else. tongue

Guy you dey always trend! I hope you win sha.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That When Guys Get Tired Of Having Sex With You, They Make Excuses by vizkiz: 1:30am On Jul 11, 2016
Jay542:

Guy you dey always trend! I hope you win sha.

I sure will do. With your votes and supports wink
Re: Why Is It That When Guys Get Tired Of Having Sex With You, They Make Excuses by Nobody: 1:32am On Jul 11, 2016
DozieInc:

Trapp, you seem to be on every topic.

grin not in every topic... I can't accommodate all ooo... Ull see me always on romance sextion tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That When Guys Get Tired Of Having Sex With You, They Make Excuses by Jay542(m): 1:32am On Jul 11, 2016
vizkiz:

I sure will do. With your votes and supports wink

We dey. Sha just continue trending.
Re: Why Is It That When Guys Get Tired Of Having Sex With You, They Make Excuses by Nobody: 1:33am On Jul 11, 2016
Jay542:

Well.. Probably

Prolly Not ? tongue
Re: Why Is It That When Guys Get Tired Of Having Sex With You, They Make Excuses by Jay542(m): 1:35am On Jul 11, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Prolly Not ? tongue
What's your IG username?
Re: Why Is It That When Guys Get Tired Of Having Sex With You, They Make Excuses by UndisputedBosom(m): 1:40am On Jul 11, 2016
*opens the door, walk in quietly and takes a seat at the back....waiting for Sandoski to come reply a quote* tongue

Meanwhile me reading comments while i wait grin
Re: Why Is It That When Guys Get Tired Of Having Sex With You, They Make Excuses by Nobody: 1:52am On Jul 11, 2016
Jay542:

What's your IG username?

grin I can't drop it here in public ... tongue I don't like everyone will come & check me out there.

So u have an IG huh? #

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Doctor Who Help Me Abort Pregnancies And Treated My Stds Turn Out To My...." / Waist-beads:does It Turn You On Or Put You Off?[pic] / Meet The Hottest Naija Babe In Yankee (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.