Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Jesus Is In Support Of Killing: Bible Evidence - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is In Support Of Killing: Bible Evidence (1234 Views)

Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences / Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges / "Jesus Is" By Clayton Jennings. Spoken Word Lyrics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Is In Support Of Killing: Bible Evidence by ebiagtales: 9:44am On Jul 11, 2016
Jesus and Mohammed are evil. They are the same. Little wonder the disciples of Jesus(emperor Constantine) and the popes killed millions of people in the name of paganism. Read this story Jesus told about himself.

19:12 He said therefore, A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return.
19:13 And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy till I come.
19:14 But his citizens hated him, and sent a message after him, saying, We will not have this man to reign over us.
19:15 And it came to pass, that when he was returned, having received the kingdom, then he commanded these servants to be called unto him, to whom he had given the money, that he might know how much every man had gained by trading.
19:16 Then came the first, saying, Lord, thy pound hath gained ten pounds.
19:17 And he said unto him, Well, thou good servant: because thou hast been faithful in a very little, have thou authority over ten cities.
19:18 And the second came, saying, Lord, thy pound hath gained five pounds.
19:19 And he said likewise to him, Be thou also over five cities.
19:20 And another came, saying, Lord, behold, here is thy pound, which I have kept laid up in a napkin:
19:21 For I feared thee, because thou art an austere man: thou takest up that thou layedst not down, and reapest that thou didst not sow.
19:22 And he saith unto him, Out of thine own mouth will I judge thee, thou wicked servant. Thou knewest that I was an austere man, taking up that I laid not down, and reaping that I did not sow: (19:22-23) "Thou wicked servant ... Wherefore then gavest not thou my money into the bank, that at my coming I might have required mine own with usury?"
19:23 Wherefore then gavest not thou my money into the bank, that at my coming I might have required mine own with usury?
19:24 And he said unto them that stood by, Take from him the pound, and give it to him that hath ten pounds. (19:24) "Take from him the pound, and give it to him that hath ten pounds."
19:25 (And they said unto him, Lord, he hath ten pounds.)
19:26 For I say unto you, That unto every one which hath shall be given; and from him that hath not, even that he hath shall be taken away from him. (19:26) "Unto every one which hath shall be given; and from him that hath not, even that he hath shall be taken away from him."

(19:27) "[size=18pt]But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me."[/size]

How should we treat our enemies? Imagine, same Jesus told them to love their enemies. Is Jesus not Satan's child in disguise according to Otem?
Re: Jesus Is In Support Of Killing: Bible Evidence by tempem: 9:48am On Jul 11, 2016
One question, Op, from your writeup, I deduced that you believe that Jesus walked the earth, right?

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is In Support Of Killing: Bible Evidence by lunaticfringe: 9:53am On Jul 11, 2016
[s]
ebiagtales:
Jesus and Mohammed are evil. They are the same. Little wonder the disciples of Jesus(emperor Constantine) and the popes killed millions of people in the name of paganism. Read this story Jesus told about himself.

19:12 He said therefore, A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return.
19:13 And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy till I come.
19:14 But his citizens hated him, and sent a message after him, saying, We will not have this man to reign over us.
19:15 And it came to pass, that when he was returned, having received the kingdom, then he commanded these servants to be called unto him, to whom he had given the money, that he might know how much every man had gained by trading.
19:17 And he said unto him, Well, thou good servant: because thou hast been faithful in a very little, have thou authority over ten cities.
19:20 And another came, saying, Lord, behold, here is thy pound, which I have kept laid up in a napkin:
19:21 For I feared thee, because thou art an austere man: thou takest up that thou layedst not down, and reapest that thou didst not sow.
19:22 And he saith unto him, Out of thine own mouth will I judge thee, thou wicked servant. Thou knewest that I was an austere man, taking up that I laid not down, and reaping that I did not sow: (19:22-23) "Thou wicked servant ... Wherefore then gavest not thou my money into the bank, that at my coming I might have required mine own with usury?"
19:23 Wherefore then gavest not thou my money into the bank, that at my coming I might have required mine own with usury?
19:24 And he said unto them that stood by, Take from him the pound, and give it to him that hath ten pounds. (19:24) "Take from him the pound, and give it to him that hath ten pounds."
19:26 For I say unto you, That unto every one which hath shall be given; and from him that hath not, even that he hath shall be taken away from him. (19:26) "Unto every one which hath shall be given; and from him that hath not, even that he hath shall be taken away from him."

(19:27) "[size=18pt]But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me."[/size]

How should we treat our enemies? Imagine, same Jesus told them to love their enemies. Is Jesus not Satan's child in disguise according to Otem?
[/s]

Grow up kid... stop deluding yourself... tongue

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Is In Support Of Killing: Bible Evidence by ebiagtales: 9:59am On Jul 11, 2016
tempem:
One question, Op, from your writeup, I deduced that you believe that Jesus walked the earth, right?
How does that relate with the topic?
Here Jesus is happy telling a story to liken himself to a great man who gave money to someone to trade. The person did not trade with it but returned the money. Then the JUST JUDGEMENT IS """"KILLING""""
Even Mohammed would never have done that!!!
Re: Jesus Is In Support Of Killing: Bible Evidence by tempem: 10:00am On Jul 11, 2016
ebiagtales:
How does that relate with the topic?
Here Jesus is happy telling a story to liken himself to a great man who gave money to someone to trade. The person did not trade with it but returned the money. Then the JUST JUDGEMENT IS """"KILLING""""
Even Mohammed would never have done that!!!
Lol. Don't be too mad.. I have my reasons for asking you this question.. wink
Re: Jesus Is In Support Of Killing: Bible Evidence by tempem: 10:01am On Jul 11, 2016
lunaticfringe:
[s][/s]

Grow up kid... stop deluding yourself... tongue

Why nah, that's too sharp. Christ wouldn't like it self. cheesy wink he might not even know jare.. He's just coming up. Lol.
Re: Jesus Is In Support Of Killing: Bible Evidence by petra1(m): 10:05am On Jul 11, 2016
He used the the lifestyles of his day to illustrate . Kings used to go for expeditions to conquer lands and execute Rebels . If I use killing Gboko haram as illustration of justice does not mean I believe in killing . The major point is "justice". In heaven non will be killed killed neither in hell. But justice and judgement of God . Will still be done without killing

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is In Support Of Killing: Bible Evidence by Richirich713: 10:09am On Jul 11, 2016
shocked

Re: Jesus Is In Support Of Killing: Bible Evidence by ebiagtales: 10:13am On Jul 11, 2016
petra1:

He used the the lifestyles of his day to illustrate . Kings used to go for expeditions to conquer lands and execute Rebels . If I use killing Gboko haram as illustration of justice does not mean I believe in killing . The major point is "justice". In heaven non will be killed killed neither in hell. But justice and judgement of God . Will still be done without killing

But he said it as if he justifies it. And in fact he was using that example to refer to himself. Now let's analyse better. Quote me a king during Jesus time who killed someone because the person wasn't able to make gain from the money he gave him.
Re: Jesus Is In Support Of Killing: Bible Evidence by ebiagtales: 10:15am On Jul 11, 2016
tempem:

Lol. Don't be too mad.. I have my reasons for asking you this question.. wink
You sound mad because I didn't sound mad at all. So tell me ur own reasons for asking because I don't just answer questions anyhow.
Re: Jesus Is In Support Of Killing: Bible Evidence by tempem: 10:23am On Jul 11, 2016
ebiagtales:
You sound mad because I didn't sound mad at all. So tell me ur own reasons for asking because I don't just answer questions anyhow.
OK, bro. Thanks. I don't do that. grin Enjoy your day, jare. Am off.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is In Support Of Killing: Bible Evidence by petra1(m): 10:29am On Jul 11, 2016
ebiagtales:

But he said it as if he justifies it. And in fact he was using that example to refer to himself. Now let's analyse better. Quote me a king during Jesus time who killed someone because the person wasn't able to make gain from the money he gave him.

Respect for human right was minimal those days . A king can kill at will . John the Baptist was be headed just at the request of a dancing girl who made the king happy.

Jesus won't kill people and won't support killing of people

2 Peter 3:9
. . .he is not willing that any should perish, and he is giving more time for sinners to repent.

We should not miss the point of the illustration .

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is In Support Of Killing: Bible Evidence by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 11, 2016
ebiagtales:

Its not a surprise seeing this!..you don't understand the bible, Jesus was clearly using the parable to enlighten the people he spoke to about the kingdom of God!..PARABLE!!
"Luke 19: 11 and it says ' And as they heard this things, he added and spake a PARABLE, Because he was nigh to Jerusalem, and because they thought that the kingdom of God should immediately appear'.
Now let us check for the definition of a 'Parable'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Is In Support Of Killing: Bible Evidence by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 11, 2016
Parable according to the Oxford dictionary of current english says ' Parableā€¢N. A simple story used to illustrate a moral or spiritual lesson.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is In Support Of Killing: Bible Evidence by ebiagtales: 11:58am On Jul 11, 2016
Bridgetania:

Its not a surprise seeing this!..you don't understand the bible, Jesus was clearly using the parable to enlighten the people he spoke to about the kingdom of God!..PARABLE!!
"Luke 19: 11 and it says ' And as they heard this things, he added and spake a PARABLE, Because he was nigh to Jerusalem, and because they thought that the kingdom of God should immediately appear'.
Now let us check for the definition of a 'Parable'

He is using a parable to compare the wicked man to himself. Imagine, he couldn't look for a simple parable, he is picking a parable of a murderer to compare with himself. SMH for him wherever he may be right now.
Re: Jesus Is In Support Of Killing: Bible Evidence by ebiagtales: 11:59am On Jul 11, 2016
petra1:

Respect for human right was minimal those days . A king can kill at will . John the Baptist was be headed just at the request of a dancing girl who made the king happy.

Jesus won't kill people and won't support killing of people

2 Peter 3:9
. . .he is not willing that any should perish, and he is giving more time for sinners to repent.

We should not miss the point of the illustration .

You are quoting from the book of Peter who is a murderer himself. That guy killed Ananias and Sapphira.
Re: Jesus Is In Support Of Killing: Bible Evidence by petra1(m): 12:24pm On Jul 11, 2016
ebiagtales:

You are quoting from the book of Peter who is a murderer himself. That guy killed Ananias and Sapphira.

How did he kill
Re: Jesus Is In Support Of Killing: Bible Evidence by Scholar8200(m): 1:36pm On Jul 11, 2016
ebiagtales:

killed them with what?

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is In Support Of Killing: Bible Evidence by Scholar8200(m): 1:38pm On Jul 11, 2016
ebiagtales:

you know not the Scriptures, neither the power of God! That passage you alluded to has nothing to do with the servant that failed to make a gain!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Is In Support Of Killing: Bible Evidence by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
ebiagtales:

He is using a parable to compare the wicked man to himself. Imagine, he couldn't look for a simple parable, he is picking a parable of a murderer to compare with himself. SMH for him wherever he may be right now.

I pray that the Lord will forgive u wherever u are right now..
Re: Jesus Is In Support Of Killing: Bible Evidence by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 11, 2016
Scholar8200:
killed them with what?
Re: Jesus Is In Support Of Killing: Bible Evidence by malvisguy212: 5:39pm On Jul 11, 2016
ebiagtales:

you dont understand anything, did jesus use weapon to preach ? How many people did He kill ? Did you know the meaning of parable ?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Watch Video of Ghanaian Pastor Beating Teenagers For Having Sex In Church / Religion Is An Incurable Disease. / Do Atheists Believe In The Law Of Karma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.