Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,811 members, 7,851,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:28 AM

MUST READ:5 Important Things You Should Knw Before Marrying An Igbo Girl (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MUST READ:5 Important Things You Should Knw Before Marrying An Igbo Girl (photo) (3178 Views)

Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider / Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? / 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MUST READ:5 Important Things You Should Knw Before Marrying An Igbo Girl (photo) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 11, 2016
mhisbliss:
is it not the same igbo girl my uncle married? She's from enugu and she gave my uncle hell, she was caught red handed with another guy, she left my uncles house, out of love my uncle brought her back but she still continued her promiscuity, always fighting the neighbors, my uncle lost everything and she divorced him leaving her three kids behind, i started wondering if its same quiet charming angel we went to enugu for

hey they cant all be perfect!
there will still be some bad eggs!

1 Like

Re: MUST READ:5 Important Things You Should Knw Before Marrying An Igbo Girl (photo) by mhisbliss(f): 10:27pm On Jul 11, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

lots of bad eggs
Re: MUST READ:5 Important Things You Should Knw Before Marrying An Igbo Girl (photo) by phemmyutd(m): 10:31pm On Jul 11, 2016
mhisbliss:
lots of bad eggs
90% bad egg. Very rude and bad character

1 Like

Re: MUST READ:5 Important Things You Should Knw Before Marrying An Igbo Girl (photo) by mhisbliss(f): 10:33pm On Jul 11, 2016
phemmyutd:

90% bad egg. Very rude and bad character
ok another person is testifying
Re: MUST READ:5 Important Things You Should Knw Before Marrying An Igbo Girl (photo) by loadedvibes: 10:34pm On Jul 11, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

You forgot to mention that igbo girls are more predisposed to cheating.

Its a gene thing for them

1 Like

Re: MUST READ:5 Important Things You Should Knw Before Marrying An Igbo Girl (photo) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 11, 2016
post=47445684:

You forgot to mention that igbo girls are more predisposed to cheating.

Its a gene thing for them

cheating
men always blame women but lets talk
you are terrible in bed ( i mean 10mins of up and down nonsense)
you dont show affection
you dont take her out or make her feel young
you dont buy her gifts

and she cheats and ure blaming the woman lmao
even a dog(i mean Literally ) will cheat on you if you are that terrible
you get married and you expect her to just relax and manage smh

the way you acted when you were asking her out, is the way you should continue acting till you both leave this world

1 Like

Re: MUST READ:5 Important Things You Should Knw Before Marrying An Igbo Girl (photo) by Richy4(m): 12:40am On Jul 12, 2016
OP after painting our sisters with lovely brush u forgot to mention how affordable their bride price was...Or are they gonna come just with I love u let's walk down the Aisle...

U can't totally forget to pass across such an important info. so that it will not be a rude shock to them..though i understand that some parts are different....
Re: MUST READ:5 Important Things You Should Knw Before Marrying An Igbo Girl (photo) by 49cents(m): 7:29am On Jul 12, 2016
curvysola:
so OP you cant marry a girl that isnt IGBO abi? very good!

Kpele, it's like you have a serious crush on the OP!

"Very good" is you trying to numb your pain that your crush just made you feel bad
Re: MUST READ:5 Important Things You Should Knw Before Marrying An Igbo Girl (photo) by olive282(f): 7:50am On Jul 12, 2016
I dnt knw wen all dz tribalism wil stp...it doesnt mk sense...jst lik sayin igbo's re finer dan yoruba's...it al has to do wid d gene..nt ur tribe...ok..tok abt character, being lazy or industrious...wat has it got to do wid wer your from?...being dirty or clean is a persnal tin...yet some pple choose to refer to a group of pple as pigs ....hw cn u expect nigeria to stand wen evrybody check der tribe nd nt der country...d truth is...we don't see ourselves as one
Re: MUST READ:5 Important Things You Should Knw Before Marrying An Igbo Girl (photo) by curvysola(f): 10:01am On Jul 12, 2016
49cents:

Kpele, it's like you have a serious crush on the OP!

"Very good" is you trying to numb your pain that your crush just made you feel bad

things you people say here!
Re: MUST READ:5 Important Things You Should Knw Before Marrying An Igbo Girl (photo) by Kosy79(f): 12:02pm On Jul 12, 2016
olive282:
I dnt knw wen all dz tribalism wil stp...it doesnt mk sense...jst lik sayin igbo's re finer dan yoruba's...it al has to do wid d gene..nt ur tribe...ok..tok abt character, being lazy or industrious...wat has it got to do wid wer your from?...being dirty or clean is a persnal tin...yet some pple choose to refer to a group of pple as pigs ....hw cn u expect nigeria to stand wen evrybody check der tribe nd nt der country...d truth is...we don't see ourselves as one
Pls dear can u email i want to ask u something about UNN
Re: MUST READ:5 Important Things You Should Knw Before Marrying An Igbo Girl (photo) by SWITANN(f): 1:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
proudly igbo too cheesy
Re: MUST READ:5 Important Things You Should Knw Before Marrying An Igbo Girl (photo) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 12, 2016
I am ibo.... but I rather marry a Yoruba or Hausa lady
Re: MUST READ:5 Important Things You Should Knw Before Marrying An Igbo Girl (photo) by BoboFashion(m): 6:07pm On Jul 12, 2016
Any thread regarding igbos, hatred will be there. Why we igbos? Nobody is preventing you from writing about your tribe. Too many immature nairalanders.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can U Marry A Girl That Doesn't Apply Makeup?? / Happy Birthday PLURIMI / Can You Marry Someone Like You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.