Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

How To Spot A Fake Phone (clone) Of Various Popular Brands - Deschyko - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Spot A Fake Phone (clone) Of Various Popular Brands - Deschyko (26273 Views)

Oukitel Releases Clone Of Iphone X That Costs Less Than N60,000 - Oukitel U18 / Oraimo To Curb Fake Phone Accessories In The Nigerian Market / How To Spot A Fake SD Card (memory Card) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Spot A Fake Phone (clone) Of Various Popular Brands - Deschyko by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 14, 2016
[quote author=Ishola87 post=47519093][/quote]
Are u interested in purchasing the phone? If yes, forget brand name and do ASAP
Re: How To Spot A Fake Phone (clone) Of Various Popular Brands - Deschyko by DesChyko: 5:35pm On Jul 14, 2016
XX01:

I already did. It's HTC one dual sim. It has the beatsaudio sign at the back. You can even Google the picture on gsmarena. The one without is fake.

You are right. I pulled the image of a site advertising a fake HTC One M9 besides the real one. I assumed it was correct because M9 doesn't come with Beats Audio, so I didn't bother editing it myself. I confirmed it is HTC Dual Sim.

1 Like

Re: How To Spot A Fake Phone (clone) Of Various Popular Brands - Deschyko by easrael(f): 11:19am On Jul 19, 2016
RitzyPrince:
You want me to believe a financially buoyant person will still choose fairly used unit over brand new one? undecided is that it

Nothing like that

Please understand my point
Re: How To Spot A Fake Phone (clone) Of Various Popular Brands - Deschyko by Sike(m): 4:57pm On Dec 05, 2016
Lmaoooo. Funny thread
Re: How To Spot A Fake Phone (clone) Of Various Popular Brands - Deschyko by Ishola87(m): 4:26am On Aug 12, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Are u interested in purchasing the phone? If yes, forget brand name and do ASAP
Which phone??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. / Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More? / Smartphone Design Is Officially Dead, The Beasts Are Already Here - Naijatechguy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.