Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,847 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration - Education (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration (91522 Views)

JAMB Opens Portal For Reprinting 2017 UTME Exam Slip – Confirm Yours Here / JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission List Forwarded To Universities For Consideration. / Jambites Drop Your Reg Number Amd Lets Check Where U Have Been Posted To. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by dynamo007(m): 12:26pm On Jul 13, 2016
jummy604:
I registered late.if you keep racking ur brain on jambs criteria believe me u r stressing urself.for instance last yr I picked D's same unilag same course and I had 236 I wasn't posted was rather posted to college of edu.just keep hoping for the best and praying
so you were posted to college of Education with 2 3 6 last year?
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by MhizVeronica(f): 12:28pm On Jul 13, 2016
dynamo007:
and you've been posted?

yes or u dnt believe

okay check the below screenshot for clarification

#GuessAmLuckySha

Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by mohat122(m): 12:34pm On Jul 13, 2016
missuniverse:
Plz someone should help mhe check

6655526GB
Ur reg number incorrect
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Joskid25: 12:38pm On Jul 13, 2016
Have been trying to check the portal isn't opening,I suspect it has crash!!!!........any unijos aspirant who has been posted should holla....
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by MhizVeronica(f): 12:38pm On Jul 13, 2016
i think they are posting those with low competitive course..................for example now....

those that chose funaab to study maths in jamb is 66

i chose maths too nd i score 201.........................i have been posted

A friend of mine score 236 she chose funaab for computer science nd she has not been posted cos statistic is 1854
so i think they are trying to sort things out accordingly to prevent mix up....................

Let say the highest number of candidate funaab can accept for computer science is 500, then JAMB has to be careful in posting student to that course, so if they have sort those with high mark then the remaining ones will definately be posted to other school probably their second choice

Same thing to other schools

#MyThinkingTHo

1 Like

Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Magjoel(m): 12:47pm On Jul 13, 2016
I have been posted to university of lagos
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by flexyfit(f): 12:57pm On Jul 13, 2016
bawz012:

ur utme
nope
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by freemanjay: 1:00pm On Jul 13, 2016
BEGINS 2016/2017 ADMISSION SCREENING----http://gisttrack.com.ng/begins-20162017-admission-screening/
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Joskid25: 1:09pm On Jul 13, 2016
Please someone should help me check.65740411EA
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Valprof: 1:13pm On Jul 13, 2016
pls someone should check....65390175EE
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 13, 2016
Pls someone should help a bro..65031555HH
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Valprof: 1:29pm On Jul 13, 2016
mohat122:
Ur reg number incorrect
65390175EE
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by MhizVeronica(f): 1:38pm On Jul 13, 2016
Hybrid01:

what's your jamb score please?

Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by MhizVeronica(f): 2:29pm On Jul 13, 2016
SirdimayG:
Any have been posted to funaab should quote me with jamb score and course

yeas i have been posted to funaab

Jamb score: 201
course: maths
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by chevkosticks(m): 2:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
Make person help me check again ooo...I dy die for here oooo... 65611907HE
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by MhizVeronica(f): 2:35pm On Jul 13, 2016
usman97:
please has anyone with awaiting results been considered?

yes am a testimony to dat
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by ben1daEbiri(m): 2:43pm On Jul 13, 2016
Please I want somebody to help me check mine,my phone can access the site...66583277DI
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by dynamo007(m): 2:46pm On Jul 13, 2016
MhizVeronica:

yes or u dnt believe

okay check the below screenshot for clarification

#GuessAmLuckySha
lol.... Ok lucky Mama......... Wiht what m seeing it seems they've stopped posting Since Monday by the way it's not he competitive courses they r posting some peeps hv been posted with courses lyk. Microbiology and computer science.... Jamb just dey do anyhow.......
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Henz24(m): 2:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
I just dey shake my head for jamb ooo, e b like say gum dey dia head sha, the only reason am yet to visit their office is dat ma yet to see any futo chemical engineering aspirant that has been posted...
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 13, 2016
[size=16pt]it seems only posting to federal schools has been done. or rather most preferred institution of the candidate[/size]
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 13, 2016
dynamo007:
M not sure this posting thingy is really important,,,, jamb did the same thing last yr but peeps that beat the cut off mark of their chosen schools were able to sit for post jamb and we're even given admission
you didnt follow up last year to know why dey didnt use the posting method again.
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by 9rad(m): 3:00pm On Jul 13, 2016
Henz24:
I just dey shake my head for jamb ooo, e b like say gum dey dia head sha, the only reason am yet to visit their office is dat ma yet to see any futo chemical engineering aspirant that has been posted...
whats ur jamb score?
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 13, 2016
Nelson2014:
anyone been posted to uniben?.. my sis scored 242 and av not been posted.... she didn't sleep cos of dis
which course
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by MhizVeronica(f): 3:04pm On Jul 13, 2016
[quote author=dynamo007 post=47501836]lol.... Ok lucky Mama......... Wiht what m seeing it seems they've stopped posting Since Monday by the way it's not he competitive courses they r posting some peeps hv been posted with courses lyk. Microbiology and computer science.... Jamb just dey do anyhow....... [/quo

JAMB is in a confused state of mind

All they are doing is just to hide so they wunt be scrapped.....cos they know they did rubbish this year
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Henz24(m): 3:04pm On Jul 13, 2016
9rad:
whats ur jamb score?
236 man, plus am from imo state too
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 13, 2016
KosiKinq:

Xame here bro...course is Physics...urs?
bro, was imsu ur first choice?
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 13, 2016
iyamchee:

nahh ain't seen any yet.....that guy above is the first state University person I have seen
maybe he chose it as a first choice
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by dynamo007(m): 3:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
Chuvin22:
you didnt follow up last year to know why dey didnt use the posting method again.
No I didn't plz tell me why dey didn't.......
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by dynamo007(m): 3:21pm On Jul 13, 2016
[quote author=MhizVeronica post=47502384][/quote] i swear jamb na big time fvck up..... The number of peeps their inefficiency affected this yr ehn dey many........ Now with this nonsense method of theirs most peeps won't be given thier choice of institution and which they passed thier cut off mark.... Infact there shouldn't be any cut off mark in this case
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by MhizVeronica(f): 3:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
dynamo007:
i swear jamb na big time fvck up..... The number of peeps their inefficiency affected this yr ehn dey many........ Now with this nonsense method of theirs most peeps won't be given thier choice of institution and which they passed thier cut off mark.... Infact there shouldn't be any cut off mark in this case

abi the prayer point is just that

God should make anything they do favour us
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by carolope(f): 3:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
I have been watching this post for some time now. I helped a couple of people check the status of their admission but I am tempted to think most Nigerian students are too lazy to even attempt checking up information for themselves. I understand the excuses (site is down, slow, internet speed, data plan, etc.) but if getting into school really is important to you and means what I think it should, how do you leave it to others?

Sometimes we need to make bold and take our destiny into our hands.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (26) (Reply)

Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo / For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! / Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.