Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration - Education (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration (91607 Views)

JAMB Opens Portal For Reprinting 2017 UTME Exam Slip – Confirm Yours Here / JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission List Forwarded To Universities For Consideration. / Jambites Drop Your Reg Number Amd Lets Check Where U Have Been Posted To. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by trinitylove(m): 3:41pm On Jul 13, 2016
carolope:
I have been watching this post for some time now. I helped a couple of people check the status of their admission but I am tempted to think most Nigerian students are too lazy to even attempt checking up information for themselves. I understand the excuses (site is down, slow, internet speed, data plan, etc.) but if getting into school really is important to you and means what I think it should, how do you leave it to others?

Sometimes we need to make bold and take our destiny into our hands.
Can you please help me check mine? The portal isn't displaying on my phone.
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by carolope(f): 3:46pm On Jul 13, 2016
trinitylove:
Can you please help me check mine? The portal isn't displaying on my phone.

grin grin grin
Shoot

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by mohat122(m): 4:27pm On Jul 13, 2016
Valprof:
65390175EE
dear Nnamdi johnbosco not posted yet
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 13, 2016
please check mine....the website isn't displaying on my phone....thanks 65585768FA
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by kamkumkaf(f): 5:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
please help me check for my brother 65687542FC
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Teasmart(m): 5:51pm On Jul 13, 2016
A particular source as revealed dat dose currently been posted are dose wu mit d departmental cutoffmark/criteria of dia course,xo afta jamb are tru wit dat dey wil upload dose unda d catachment area nd ELDS.......while dose wu cudnt beat d cutoff of dia course in a particular uni wil b posted 2 anoda university
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by ReorxTohGan(m): 5:58pm On Jul 13, 2016
Teasmart:
A particular source as revealed dat dose currently been posted are dose wu mit d departmental cutoffmark/criteria of dia course,xo afta jamb are tru wit dat dey wil upload dose unda d catachment area nd ELDS.......while dose wu cudnt beat d cutoff of dia course in a particular uni wil b posted 2 anoda university
woh F*ckin' Source??,when A Person Who Got 240+ In Jamb Hasnt Been Considered And A Person Who Got 210,has been considered.(the same school and same department)
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by JimBright(m): 6:00pm On Jul 13, 2016
Has Jamb posted anyone to ABU?
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by iyamchee(m): 6:21pm On Jul 13, 2016
Jamb should have uploaded all at once...... all this nonsense they are doing is frustrating....... I keep hearing different rubbish about this shii every minute... What the F u c k !!!!!
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by iyamchee(m): 6:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
olive282:
I was posted to unn...pharmacy
Have you bought the admission form?..... if yes, how much did you pay?
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by jerrykuvira(m): 6:46pm On Jul 13, 2016
wats dz problem wf jamb. dear Sam ubong Jeremiah ,you have not been posted yet.
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by jerrykuvira(m): 6:48pm On Jul 13, 2016
any university of Ibadan MBBS aspirant already posted pls signify wf ur jamb score
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 13, 2016
i think this ELDs(Educationally less developed states)..is a big scam...Are they ELDs when someone from that zone is the president?...And someone from the SE(south east) has never been democratically elected...please tell me,which is ELDs?? the North or SE ....Am not being Tribalistic,just being pragmatic....let ELDs be scrapped....let there be equity....how can the SE be termed Educationally developed with nothing to show for it?? please,the SE should be the ELDs...just me thinking........how can someone with 270 not be posted and someone with 193 be posted??
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Francis95(m): 6:59pm On Jul 13, 2016
Emmagenius:
i think this ELDs(Educationally less developed states)..is a big scam...Are they ELDs when someone from that zone is the president?...And someone from the SE(south east) has never been democratically elected...please tell me,which is ELDs?? the North or SE ....Am not being Tribalistic,just being pragmatic....let ELDs be scrapped....let there be equity....how can the SE be termed Educationally developed with nothing to show for it?? please,the SE should be the ELDs...just me thinking........how can someone with 270 not be posted and someone with 193 be posted??

Copy Copy from Myschool grin

3 Likes

Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Oklander: 7:10pm On Jul 13, 2016
mohat122:
dear Nnamdi johnbosco not posted yet
Please help with this, 66075027EF, the site isn't opening here!
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by kontrolbuoy(m): 8:17pm On Jul 13, 2016
Oklander:
Please help with this, 66075027EF, the site isn't opening here!

1 Like

Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Crusadar(m): 8:38pm On Jul 13, 2016
PLS HELP ME CHECK ALSO 66241463JD
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by FuddiesandAce: 8:43pm On Jul 13, 2016
Hi everyone if you haven't been posted yet please don't panic am almost sure that they can't upload 1.5M aspirants in a day.....
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by iyamchee(m): 8:52pm On Jul 13, 2016
FuddiesandAce:
Hi everyone if you haven't been posted yet please don't panic am almost sure that they can't upload 1.5M aspirants in a day.....

Lol..... simple copy and paste and submit
FuddiesandAce:

1 Like

Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by tossy16: 9:00pm On Jul 13, 2016
PLS DIS IS MY REG NO:65136036EB
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by FuddiesandAce: 9:02pm On Jul 13, 2016
iyamchee:

wink cheesy grin
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by tossy16: 9:21pm On Jul 13, 2016
oau aspirants like me what is our stand because am confused
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
Has any chemical engineering aspirant being posted to uniben, if yes, what is your jamb score?
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 13, 2016
I believe this posting of a thing is been done departmentally I.e from department to department.

This posting of a rubbish is nonsense as it can never be just. They should have allowed post ume this year and then use this year to plan a more effective way of admitting student next year.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Oklander: 9:39pm On Jul 13, 2016
[quote author=kontrolbuoy post=47511287][/quote]Thank you...
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by ben1daEbiri(m): 9:41pm On Jul 13, 2016
Someone should help me check mine,the site is blank on my phone 66583277DI
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by tossy16: 9:44pm On Jul 13, 2016
oau aspirants like me where do we stand because am confused
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Mykel4God(m): 11:06pm On Jul 13, 2016
ben1daEbiri:
Someone should help me check mine,the site is blank on my phone 66583277DI
Dear Ebiri Okwuchukwu!!!
Your Details Have Been Sent to RIVERS STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, PORT HARCOURT, for an Admission Consideration.
Course PETROLEUM ENGINEERING
A 4-Year FIRST DEGREE Programme in the Faculty of ENGINEERING/TECH/ENV.
Kindly proceed to Rivers State University Of Science And Technology, Port Harcourt for your Screening exercise.
You are advised to visit the Institution's Portal (web site) for the Screening Date before proceeding.
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Mykel4God(m): 11:08pm On Jul 13, 2016
tossy16:
PLS DIS IS MY REG NO:65136036EB
Dear Agbeyemi Olutosin Olusola, Sorry, You Have Not Been posted Yet!!!
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Mykel4God(m): 11:12pm On Jul 13, 2016
Crusadar:
PLS HELP ME CHECK ALSO 66241463JD
Dear Subulade Mubarak Adekanbi, Sorry, You Have Not Been posted Yet!!!
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 13, 2016
please someone should check mine for me,the site has not been opening on my phone since yesterday. 65587568FA

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo / For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! / Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.