Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,347 members, 7,864,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:36 PM

Sizzling Hot Photos And Twerking Video Of Fast Rising Nollywood Actress - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sizzling Hot Photos And Twerking Video Of Fast Rising Nollywood Actress (14406 Views)

Astonishing Transformation Of Fast Rising Actor Melvin Oduah / Heavily Curvy Nigerian Girls In Atlanta Release Hot Photos And Twerking Video / Actress Rita Dominic Is Sizzling Hot In New Set Of Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sizzling Hot Photos And Twerking Video Of Fast Rising Nollywood Actress by phoromighty(m): 3:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
Dis girl's case is very simple
Hobby; Acting
Target: become an actress to get customers
Plan: twerk for dem till they com 4 u
Re: Sizzling Hot Photos And Twerking Video Of Fast Rising Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
charix:
Post her number jor, I have loose 50k which needs spending.

This reminds me how the orange seller on my street created life-sized posters featuring her pictures in different seductive poses. I enquired from people around and they told me a nollywood crew came shooting a scene recently which featured an actor buying fruits from her stall. Since filming wrapped she has been parading and bragging to all who'd care to listen saying she's a new nollywood talent who people'd see win awards one day. Since then I've started looking down on these nollywood unknowns -- for all we know they're possibly house girls who passed a movie set while going on daily errands.

Loose 50K? Bring it lets spend it together. As for people claiming Nollywood, that's true. Everybody who becomes waka pass suddenly updates his/her work status to Nollywood actor
Re: Sizzling Hot Photos And Twerking Video Of Fast Rising Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 11, 2016
phoromighty:
Dis girl's case is very simple
Hobby; Acting
Target: become an actress to get customers
Plan: twerk for dem till they com 4 u

Easy tiger. Not fair at all. She may be the most decent gal whose hobby is twerking
Re: Sizzling Hot Photos And Twerking Video Of Fast Rising Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 11, 2016
phoromighty:

I don't know why or how,but I like u

Why? Because she's sizzling. How? Look at her picture again.

1 Like

Re: Sizzling Hot Photos And Twerking Video Of Fast Rising Nollywood Actress by olulelesamuel(m): 9:36pm On Jul 11, 2016
Omo dis lady Behind gan pass my own bae
Re: Sizzling Hot Photos And Twerking Video Of Fast Rising Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 11, 2016
olulelesamuel:
Omo dis lady Behind gan pass my own bae

Omo my bae no get behind at all cry
Re: Sizzling Hot Photos And Twerking Video Of Fast Rising Nollywood Actress by superfelix: 1:14am On Jul 12, 2016
Kreste
Re: Sizzling Hot Photos And Twerking Video Of Fast Rising Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 12, 2016
superfelix:
Kreste
Re: Sizzling Hot Photos And Twerking Video Of Fast Rising Nollywood Actress by ugojamali(m): 4:35pm On Jul 12, 2016
skitcentral:

Omo my bae no get behind at all cry

I'm sure you like her like that
Re: Sizzling Hot Photos And Twerking Video Of Fast Rising Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 5:42am On Jul 13, 2016
ugojamali:

I'm sure you like her like that

Yeah but the bum can be bigger na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wale & Wizkid Hit The Studio Again / The Biography Of The Nigeria Gospel Musician "David Ekene" / A Nairalander Poses With Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.