Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Fayose: I Read The Bible Every Night When Everyone Has Left - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: I Read The Bible Every Night When Everyone Has Left (21898 Views)

Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" / Fayose: I Don’t Need Police, DSS Protection Again / Fayose: I Was Condemned For Wearing T-shirt, Zuckerberg Was Hailed By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose: I Read The Bible Every Night When Everyone Has Left by stealthtiger(m): 7:38pm On Jul 11, 2016
SeverusSnape:
grin Fayose sef, Whether you read the bible or not, It doesn't change anything, You still remain a fearless and charismatic leader.

May your days be long like the river Nile.

May it also be stinky as the river Cross grin
Re: Fayose: I Read The Bible Every Night When Everyone Has Left by Jilo83(m): 7:38pm On Jul 11, 2016
Even satan also know Bible
Re: Fayose: I Read The Bible Every Night When Everyone Has Left by abimic(m): 7:39pm On Jul 11, 2016
See this one, there are many who had read their Bible and still fell into huge temptations that almost claimed their lives, some lost theirs, some came out:still reading your Bible or not doesn't guarantee bad days would be waded off,it all depends on Grace and Favor. U sure didn't read more Bible than bimbo Odukoya Firstly, and again what is there to envy in you from the presidency this motor mouthed man? Even the Bible advise we live a quiet life, work with our hands and mind our own business, Guess he has never read that part of the Bible but rather psalm always.
Re: Fayose: I Read The Bible Every Night When Everyone Has Left by willibounce1(m): 7:44pm On Jul 11, 2016
After reading Bible, you drink your juju. God go soon catch you
Re: Fayose: I Read The Bible Every Night When Everyone Has Left by Alao046(m): 7:44pm On Jul 11, 2016
If dem don caught dem say dem thief.na dat time dem go dey use bible dey lie
Re: Fayose: I Read The Bible Every Night When Everyone Has Left by rasco2000me: 7:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
WHAT DID SHE TELL U ABOUT ABOUT THE LOOTING OF TRESUERY, WITH BILION OF TAX PAYER MONEY,THE THEY GOD WILL VISIT U ,WITH ALL THE LOOT AND ASK U QUESTION
Re: Fayose: I Read The Bible Every Night When Everyone Has Left by rasco2000me: 7:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
WHAT DID SHE TELL U ABOUT THE LOOTING OF TRESUERY, WITH BILION OF TAX PAYER MONEY,THE THEY GOD WILL VISIT U ,WITH ALL THE LOOT AND ASK U QUESTION
Re: Fayose: I Read The Bible Every Night When Everyone Has Left by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 11, 2016
omenka:
When one serves them with their own medicine, they take to writing stupid love letters telling one of how they "used to respect" him but now he "no longer sounds objective".

Those guys are disgusting to say the least. They would bypass ALL the utterly despicable comments made by their blodas and keep chasing me around like flies after a bleeding buffalo.

Dem never see anything.

People attack you because you dont always say the truth, u re very partisan. .. I wonder wat the quran teaches you sef....

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I Read The Bible Every Night When Everyone Has Left by guccikhay(m): 7:58pm On Jul 11, 2016
can't believe this irumole dey read bible....Ekiti people Don enter one chance.
Re: Fayose: I Read The Bible Every Night When Everyone Has Left by Realist2: 8:02pm On Jul 11, 2016
Fayose well meaning Nigerians love you and are praying for your long life.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I Read The Bible Every Night When Everyone Has Left by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 11, 2016
Don't forget, armed robbers claim they pray before going for operations.
Nigerians are overtly religious. Unfortunately, that doesn't affect their character.
Re: Fayose: I Read The Bible Every Night When Everyone Has Left by omenka(m): 8:08pm On Jul 11, 2016
crixtex:

People attack you because you dont always say the truth, u re very partisan. .. I wonder wat the quran teaches you sef....
Bloda, if e pain you, go bash your head against Olumo Rock- I couldn't care less at all at all.

Typical Ugandans- once you don't support the Albino Fraudster in Kuje or behave like a deadbeat street urchin, you automatically become a "Muslim". cheesy

See human being telling me "I am very partisan". Na wa oo!! How has being "very partisan" become a crime??

I no even know wetin I go tell this one wey e go sweet me sef. I just confuse. cheesycheesy

Dude, just go find better gutter lie inside you hia? Good boy. smiley

Bye.
Re: Fayose: I Read The Bible Every Night When Everyone Has Left by naijacentric(m): 8:11pm On Jul 11, 2016
Am not surprised devil sef dey quote bible
Re: Fayose: I Read The Bible Every Night When Everyone Has Left by yemisat: 8:15pm On Jul 11, 2016
Re: Fayose: I Read The Bible Every Night When Everyone Has Left by kareemkamil(m): 8:21pm On Jul 11, 2016
Sayose your jurgle of sufferness don mature.
Re: Fayose: I Read The Bible Every Night When Everyone Has Left by Mackson01: 8:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
Shame on you that you're trying to Christianise your thievery. Shut up . Na from which book /verse of the Bible you see make you go steal
Re: Fayose: I Read The Bible Every Night When Everyone Has Left by ooshinibos: 9:04pm On Jul 11, 2016
You will do well if you practice the words you have read in the Bible ..that's the Problem with our religious and political leaders ...anybody can read the bible.... it is doing what the bible is saying or said that matters ..
Re: Fayose: I Read The Bible Every Night When Everyone Has Left by VIO1(m): 9:06pm On Jul 11, 2016
strong man.. fayose
Re: Fayose: I Read The Bible Every Night When Everyone Has Left by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 11, 2016
omenka:
Bloda, if e pain you, go bash your head against Olumo Rock- I couldn't care less at all at all.

Typical Ugandans- once you don't support the Albino Fraudster in Kuje or behave like a deadbeat street urchin, you automatically become a "Muslim". cheesy

See human being telling me "I am very partisan". Na wa oo!! How has being "very partisan" become a crime??

I no even know wetin I go tell this one wey e go sweet me sef. I just confuse. cheesycheesy

Bye.

Lolsss.... u are guilty of wat u accuse me of, aint you?? so because i quoted you with the truth, i am not Igbo.....
U re just like Buhari, fighting opposition instead of fighting true corruption .... na wa... however mr onenka, learn to read ur quran more.....
Re: Fayose: I Read The Bible Every Night When Everyone Has Left by jimlat72: 9:12pm On Jul 11, 2016
Fayose omo Esu
Re: Fayose: I Read The Bible Every Night When Everyone Has Left by amdoyin82(m): 9:13pm On Jul 11, 2016
Who ur bible reading EPP?
Re: Fayose: I Read The Bible Every Night When Everyone Has Left by HONPRINCE14(m): 9:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
chai! people move close to God in the time of trouble. but i don't know whicj verse of d Bible supports his actions
Re: Fayose: I Read The Bible Every Night When Everyone Has Left by kherington: 9:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
Mr fayose you talk a lot and it's not good for a governor no one is against you criticising but there is an extent to which you can go bytes the way i approve this post
Re: Fayose: I Read The Bible Every Night When Everyone Has Left by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 11, 2016
Good for you
Re: Fayose: I Read The Bible Every Night When Everyone Has Left by brojoshua: 9:46pm On Jul 11, 2016
That is good sir for it is the word of God and the only word of God, also for faith comes by hearing ( or reading) and hearing by the word of God. Also , It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life. He also says, Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come to judgment, but has passed from death into life. So it good to hear or read the word of God.
But believing in the Christ Jesus of the God of the bible is more important than just reading the bible, for not all who read the bible believe in the Christ of the God of the bible. Reading is good but believing Jesus Christ is better ( not that I am saying that you should not or stop reading the word of God, no far from me to say such a thing) because we see from even the passages I quoted above that it is by grace through faith that a man will receive eternal life from God. The wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. Sinner is saved by the grace of God through faith in Christ. So faith in Christ Jesus is greater than mere reading ( reading is good but coming into the true faith in Christ Jesus is better). For example there are many who read or and heard the word of God but are not profited by it because they didn't believe in Christ Jesus the Lord and Saviour and the Son of the God of the bible or the word they read or heard.
Similarly many read the word of God to get only earthly and perishable and temporary things but never for the salvation of their souls, things like protecting from death and to escape justice for their sins, healings, breakthroughs or breakdown and such things.
And if your soul and those of others who read this have not been saved, then believe in Christ Jesus the Lord and Saviour of the world, and God will save you from death and everlasting destruction and give you eternal life. To you who believe in Him repent from your sins and forsake them and God will forgive you all your sins and make you new people. To you who believe in Him Jesus Christ the Son of God, present yourself to true and faithful brethren or believers or christains anywhere you see one or two and you will be baptized in water in the name of Jesus Christ. Then join the assembly of true and faithful brethren anywhere you see such people, wherever two or three or more of them are gathered in the name of the Lord and wherever you have opportunity. He who believes and is baptized will be saved but he who does not believe will be condemned. And blessed are those who hear or read the word of God and keep it.
Lastly let him who read or hear the word of God and also believe in Christ Jesus the Saviour of the world also bear the fruit of the Spirit, the fruit of righteousness, justice, mercy, truth, humility, simplicity, love, obedient to the commandments of Christ and so on. Let there be no more thuggery, looting, lying, injustice, greediness, selfish, worldliness and such old things. For we shall know them by their fruit.
Re: Fayose: I Read The Bible Every Night When Everyone Has Left by brojoshua: 10:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
Truly sir, Christ has come to seek and e save the lost, He has not come to call the righteous but sinners to repentance and the one who is well have no need of physicians but he who is sick. And Christ Jesus said, come to Me all who labor and heavy laden and I will give you rest.
And so if you have not believe in Him then believe in Him today and He will save your soul from everlasting destruction and give you eternal life. If you believe in Him that He is the Son of God, He will give you eternal life. Therefore repent from your sins and God will forgive you all your sins and purge your sins. If you truly believe that Jesus is Lord the Son of the living God, then present yourself to true and faithful servant of Christ to be baptized in water in the name of Jesus Christ and then continue with the true and faithful brethren.
Re: Fayose: I Read The Bible Every Night When Everyone Has Left by Esports(m): 10:15pm On Jul 11, 2016
SeverusSnape:
grin Fayose sef, Whether you read the bible or not, It doesn't change anything, You still remain a fearless and charismatic leader.

May your days be long like the river Nile.

Reading the Bible like Newspaper is totally diferent from studying the Bible.
Re: Fayose: I Read The Bible Every Night When Everyone Has Left by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 11, 2016
Now I really have to just say this to the Yoruba of the
APC about your Buhari!!! The DSS invaded the
hallowed chamber of the Ekiti state Assembly,
abducting members, locking them up for 3 weeks
without trial...! This was not done in Kano, Kaduna or
in Katsina...! And you guys applauded! Up till today, no
charges brought against those members if the Ekiti
state House of Assembly!! The same Ekiti state
members of the House of Assembly Said, the DSS
offered them bribes, to impeach Fayos.e!! And up till
this moment, the DSS has neither denied it or arrested
the said members for slander! Why!?? Yet, you were
defending the DSS by asking the Ekiti state members
of the House of Assembly to supply "proof"! Se won fi
Ori yin gba paaro ni!?? Yoruba is gradually becoming a fading and lost race to Rationalized Thinking!! We
indeed have a problem of some people not knowing
this Buhari, his Northern Agenda and what this is all
about!!! I suggest you read the statements, both
Dogoyaro and IBB made after Buhari was overthrown,
to gain an insight into the True nature of this man!! I
suggest you also look for the interview Buhari gave
after Abiola died, on why he didn't do anything to save
Abiola from Abacha's incarceration.....! Maybe then,
your lost in limbo intellectum may yet receive a spark
of reactivation....! Shagari was president... And,
Buhari called Shagari's government unprintable
names.. Yet, he Shagari, was NOT PROSECUTED, all
links of wrongdoings to him were obliterated.... But
his vice president Dr Alex Ekwueme was jailed a
whopping 150 years! Chief Awolowo was Not in
government, yet he was put under house arrest and
his passport seized, his movement restricted from his
sitting room to his bedroom....! It took over 24
months, only when Ibrahim Babangida became
president, was Awolowo's passport returned to him!
For 2 years, Chief Awolowo's annual health check up
abroad was denied him! Buhari is doing exactly same
today!! Has The Vice president Nenadi Sambo being
mentioned by the presidency, EFCC, ICPC, DSS in all of
their selected persecution!?? WAS Atiku Not at the
Centre!?? WAS Atiku Not vice president for 8 years!??
WAS Atiku not INDICTED in far away America in the
Halliburton case!?? SO, WHY HAS BUHARI NOT
EXTRADITED ATIKU TO THE US TO FACE CHARGES!??
WHY HAS BUHARI NOT STARTED THE PROSECUTION
OF ATIKU!?? Gov
Kwakwanso was indicted on an N80 billion charge. He
is in the Senate now... So what has happened to his
corruption case with EFCC!?? Gov Nyako's account
was frozen by EFCC... The court not only said it was
illegal, the court also awarded a N12 million damages
against EFCC!! But the usual defenders of Buhari are
not talking... If it about Fayose, they will clap, dance
Re: Fayose: I Read The Bible Every Night When Everyone Has Left by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 11, 2016
You are very amusing, Please continue smiley
omenka:
[s]Bloda, if e pain you, go bash your head against Olumo Rock- I couldn't care less at all at all.

Bye.[/s]
Bye.
Re: Fayose: I Read The Bible Every Night When Everyone Has Left by tno4real(m): 10:35pm On Jul 11, 2016
Dis guy call fayose is intelligent and he knows how to play his role as an intelligent fo*l...I only pity the poor pple of that state he govern cos if I can remember Ekiti pple voted the guy in cos of rice...yoruba pple and food dame it
Re: Fayose: I Read The Bible Every Night When Everyone Has Left by basadenet: 11:10pm On Jul 11, 2016
blueto:

Don't worry Fayose, those that seek to daunt and subjugate you will always succumb to futility. The God, whom you continually, avidly serve and venerate will always be your refuge, and he will never abandon you in your days of adversity.

Buhari might have the EFCC, but if God be on your side, then you are more than conquerors.

May be Pmb has forgotten what happen to LATE DICTATOR, SANI ABACHA when he had already planned to execute some people. What happened? He died prematurely. God is up there watching everybody including PMB.
Re: Fayose: I Read The Bible Every Night When Everyone Has Left by DaBullIT(m): 11:15pm On Jul 11, 2016
All join naa ni !!! Fart anyha
omenka:
Toh. Na to dey fart for their faces be that na. After all, mine smells like red roses after sunrise. Perhaps that's the reason they think the sun rises outta my arse. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu / Defections: The Drama, The Facts / Saraki's Declaration: Senate President Clears The Air On Not Too Young To Run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.