Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,316 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Fayose: I Read The Bible Every Night When Everyone Has Left - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: I Read The Bible Every Night When Everyone Has Left (21906 Views)

Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" / Fayose: I Don’t Need Police, DSS Protection Again / Fayose: I Was Condemned For Wearing T-shirt, Zuckerberg Was Hailed By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose: I Read The Bible Every Night When Everyone Has Left by ijemomo(m): 11:45pm On Jul 11, 2016
Gov Fayose! Have u paid the Ekiti Civil servants?
Re: Fayose: I Read The Bible Every Night When Everyone Has Left by Mboi2: 12:15am On Jul 12, 2016
omenka:
Like hell!! What does it matter if you read the inscriptions on your mother's pampers??

Oooh, I forgot- he's a PDP member, it's in their genes to whip up tribal and religious sentiments when confronted with the stench of their own farts.

FFK does it by quoting a verse in the bible whenever he opens his big mouth to shiit.

Ekweremadu does it by wearing one very stupid masquerade regalia whenever he shows up before a trial judge.

Fayose does it by "reading the bible".

The Former Ineffectual Vice President does it by saying Baba is trying to Christianise Nigeria since his running mate has several churches scattered all across the country!!

The Ineffectual Buffoon himself did it by genuflecting before and licking the balls of every known General Overseer in the country.

Then their supporters do it by screaming "Northernization Agenda" on every single thread.

What a useless bunch of things.

Ps: @iPod Miscreants: how is the plot to silence Omenka on your little whatsapp group going??

What a shame.
Just at d mention of "Holy Bible", some wicked ones are already loosing their senses. Word of God is so powerful.
Re: Fayose: I Read The Bible Every Night When Everyone Has Left by Afritop(m): 3:44am On Jul 12, 2016
SeverusSnape:
grin Fayose sef, Whether you read the bible or not, It doesn't change anything, You still remain a fearless and charismatic leader.

May your days be long like the river Nile.
THOSE WHO ARE FOND OF LYING AND FOUND TO BE CORRUPT WILL NEVER LAST LONG EVEN IF THEY REMAIN A FEARLESS AND CHARISMATIC LEADER

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I Read The Bible Every Night When Everyone Has Left by Stanlel(m): 3:53am On Jul 12, 2016
[url]=http://www.insidesafari.com/2016/07/odusami-matthew-final-year-unilag.htmlOdusami Matthew a final year UNILAG undergraduate dies in hostel[/url]
Re: Fayose: I Read The Bible Every Night When Everyone Has Left by dyn1800: 7:28am On Jul 12, 2016
Not a big deal.... Even devil reads bible
Re: Fayose: I Read The Bible Every Night When Everyone Has Left by king1729: 7:55am On Jul 12, 2016
I pray God should help your mouth before it put you into trouble
Re: Fayose: I Read The Bible Every Night When Everyone Has Left by Ahmedgk(m): 10:23am On Jul 12, 2016
Hmmm do u think bible is holy enough to save u frum EFCC?
Re: Fayose: I Read The Bible Every Night When Everyone Has Left by Phemmyrans: 11:38am On Jul 12, 2016
hmmmmm. thank GOD for the Bible reading and christian background, if not... coz una like to act like Yaba fifu
Re: Fayose: I Read The Bible Every Night When Everyone Has Left by lakesider(m): 2:40pm On Jul 12, 2016
nigerian politician(apc,pdp) need to stop using religion to deceive people.ok you read the bible ,how will that put food on peoples table and improve education standard in ekiti

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bolaji Abdullahi Withdraws From Kwara PDP Governorship Race / 'Dozens Killed' As Boko Haram Attacks Villages, IDP Camp In Maiduguri / Senate To Pass Social Media Bill Despite Rejection By Nigerians -SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.