Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,616 members, 7,851,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:19 PM

In Her Shoes - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / In Her Shoes (707 Views)

Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) / In Her Shoes / In Her Shoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Her Shoes by alluringpiece: 1:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
It was about 4am in the morning and all I could hear was; it’s morning! Kaira wake up! kaira wake up! Wake up! Wake up! It was the sound of my own voice, one in which I had playfully recorded as an alarm, I found my anxious, Sweet and persuasive voice as the most subtle way to awaken myself. Oh no it can’t be morning yet, I thought to myself even as I tossed to pick up my phone and yes it was morning. And just like every other day, I sat up with my eyes semi-opened wondering why I came to Lagos in the first place. Read up the rest at alluringpiece.com
Re: In Her Shoes by alluringpiece: 4:41pm On Jul 11, 2016
The highest commenter on the first five episodes in the series IN HER SHOES gets a recharge card...Read up people! It's alluringpiece.com grin
Re: In Her Shoes by alluringpiece: 7:29am On Jul 12, 2016
Read up episode one of our new love series IN HER SHOES and please drop your comments the highest commenter after the first five episodes gets a recharge card #1000 @ alluringpiece.com
Re: In Her Shoes by alluringpiece: 12:32pm On Jul 13, 2016
Read up intriguing stories at alluringpiece.com

(1) (Reply)

A New Dawn / A Plea To The Admin / The Devil In Him (A Story On Domestic Violence) - AKINWALE AKINYOADE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.