Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Is There Anyone In Here Who Really Believes That 9/11 Was Orchestrated By Bush? - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Is There Anyone In Here Who Really Believes That 9/11 Was Orchestrated By Bush? (2214 Views)

Conspiracy Theory: Did White House Mastermind 9/11? / Libya's Upheaval Being Orchestrated From Washington By Us Agent / An Iraqi Throws A Shoe At President Bush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Anyone In Here Who Really Believes That 9/11 Was Orchestrated By Bush? by No2Atheism(m): 12:09am On Sep 16, 2009
JeSoul:

No2A,
I am not suprised. I already know you are pretty 'out there' on practically every matter  cool

Don't mind me jare, i was once docile wen it comes to issues like this. Infact i sometimes defended and assumed the west to be excusable on certain issues. . . until i started digging for information and started understanding what they did and are still doing.

I am kinda out there on issues because i am tired of being brainwashed and i certainly do not want my own children to suffer the same effect of brainwashing, hence i want to ensure i get detoxicated of all brainwashing before i get married . . .  grin grin grin grin . . . because it becomes more difficult to detox once a man is married grin grin grin.

Am telling you, the unfortunate thing is that i used to be someone who respected the west, however the more i studied about them and refuse to be dogmatic, the more i come to realise how dangerous they are . . .

The refusal to be remain brainwashed is the reason that you see that I always like to dissect what the bible is saying line by line, instead of assuming anything told as true.

My dissection of what the bible is saying is wat brought me to the shocking realisation of the fact that the Messiah can't possibly be white at all. The irony of the matter is that i was once someone who used to ridicule people that are as meticulous and as out there as i am.

Sometimes i am left with mouth aghast wen i consider things Europeans have done, as still doing and still plan to do . . . its like other races of people don't mean s .h. i .t to them (sorry for my language  grin grin grin).
Re: Is There Anyone In Here Who Really Believes That 9/11 Was Orchestrated By Bush? by JeSoul(f): 4:02pm On Sep 16, 2009
No2A,
I feel you brotha. I know there's much information that the public is not privy to and that many aspects of many stories never make it to the airwaves. I am however much more conservative than yourself on conspiracies cheesy

Recognise,
amen to that. All in all we just continue to live our lives without fear.
Re: Is There Anyone In Here Who Really Believes That 9/11 Was Orchestrated By Bush? by BlackRevo: 11:17pm On Sep 16, 2009
the Taliban do not have the capability to plan and execute such an attack. It is the American elites that planned all these stuff and bush definitely knows about it.
Re: Is There Anyone In Here Who Really Believes That 9/11 Was Orchestrated By Bush? by blackspade(m): 11:31pm On Sep 16, 2009
Family Member of 911 Victim Speaks Out

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLXlhKHr5Ck&hl=en&fs=1&[/flash]
Re: Is There Anyone In Here Who Really Believes That 9/11 Was Orchestrated By Bush? by Recognise: 12:39am On Sep 22, 2009
Re: Is There Anyone In Here Who Really Believes That 9/11 Was Orchestrated By Bush? by Tudor6(f): 5:36pm On Oct 01, 2009
Looking at the state of racists and anti-semitics like cap28 and No2atheism I can only thank ajujijaba for my sanity. . .kai!
Re: Is There Anyone In Here Who Really Believes That 9/11 Was Orchestrated By Bush? by No2Atheism(m): 5:47am On Oct 02, 2009
Tudór:

Looking at the state of racists and anti-semitics like cap28 and No2atheism I can only thank ajujijaba for my sanity. . .kai!

are u sure u r not a white man in disguise . .  undecided how can i be anti - semitic against people who are not even semetic.

wow this a new low for u . . .
Re: Is There Anyone In Here Who Really Believes That 9/11 Was Orchestrated By Bush? by Tudor6(f): 10:27am On Oct 02, 2009
No2Atheism:

are u sure u r not a white man in disguise . .  undecided how can i be anti - semitic against people who are not even semetic.

wow this a new low for u . . .
HA HA HA. . .so you do not deny you're racist. . .thats good, at least you're learning honesty.

As for your Anti-semitism your excuse is "The jews I hate are the fake white jews in israel today. . .god told me jesus was a black man".
grin grin grin grin

Dude, I like you coz you're funnily CRAZY. . .do you do drugs up there in manchester?
Re: Is There Anyone In Here Who Really Believes That 9/11 Was Orchestrated By Bush? by mamigocentral: 12:42am On Oct 09, 2009
Recognise i dey feel you man, how did you get hold of all that q33 ny , but hey sure as hell you are right. hey je soul you remind me of a friend who worships bush, all the facts that you see ma gees presenting are in fact true, if you can provide evidence that proves that bush had no hand in it or even explain convincingly why you think bush does not have a hand in this every one will agree wit you but you just keep saying that everything is a lie or a conspiracy theory. how do you think rumours and conspiracies start, the truth, the bitter truth!
Re: Is There Anyone In Here Who Really Believes That 9/11 Was Orchestrated By Bush? by dayokanu(m): 12:56am On Oct 09, 2009
@Topic,

No2atheism believes Bust flew those jets and jumped out .

Rumsfeld flew the other and Cheney flew the 3rd plane that crashed in pennsylvania
Re: Is There Anyone In Here Who Really Believes That 9/11 Was Orchestrated By Bush? by Horus(m): 10:31am On Oct 11, 2009

Satam Al Suqami’s remarkably undamaged passport, marked and wrapped in plastic. It was shown as evidence in the 2006 Zacarias Moussaoui trial.

911 was orchestrated by Bush. It is reported that the passport of hijacker Satam Al Suqami has been found undamaged a few blocks from the World Trade Center, after the crash. Now, stop and think, How can the passport be found undamaged?, even though its next to impossible such a flimsy item escaped the towering inferno unblemished. This is a piece of bogus and planted "evidence" by the FBI.
Re: Is There Anyone In Here Who Really Believes That 9/11 Was Orchestrated By Bush? by redsun(m): 4:11pm On Oct 12, 2009
I still don't understand why the second tower was not evacuated immediately when the first one was hit.I learnt people were told to remain calm and stay at work,even in that chaos.Greedy bastards or just a deliberate act to maximize casualties.
Re: Is There Anyone In Here Who Really Believes That 9/11 Was Orchestrated By Bush? by JeSoul(f): 4:40pm On Oct 12, 2009
mamigocentral:

Recognise i dey feel you man, how did you get hold of all that q33 ny , but hey sure as hell you are right. hey je soul you remind me of a friend who worships bush, all the facts that you see ma gees presenting are in fact true, if you can provide evidence that proves that bush had no hand in it or even explain convincingly why you think bush does not have a hand in this every one will agree wit you but you just keep saying that everything is a lie or a conspiracy theory. how do you think rumours and conspiracies start, the truth, the bitter truth!
hehe so I should be the one to prove Bush did not have a hand in this? cheesy seriously? The onus is unquestionably on the conspiracy theorist.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Donald Trump's Potential Running-mates / Iranian Protesters Refused To Step On Us-isreali Flag Put On The Walkway. US / American Journalist Exposes The Truth About Ukraine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.