Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,861 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

How Would You Know That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Know That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating? (4074 Views)

How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? / My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You Know That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating? by OmoEko1(f): 4:12pm On Mar 26, 2007
What the hell is wrong with u people with all this age issue.
so since u are like 30yrs y don't u tell us your own theory and your common sense is much better y don't u tell us your own opinion

hissing and walking out of the thread
Re: How Would You Know That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating? by joyblinks(f): 5:15pm On Mar 26, 2007
ugodaniel.

First punch?

u want to set a fire?

me i no follow oh
Re: How Would You Know That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating? by joyblinks(f): 5:17pm On Mar 26, 2007
OMO EKO

No need for them to tell us, they don't know it. even despite the fact that we are trying to tell them, they still don't want to learn.

just let them be.
Re: How Would You Know That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating? by ugodaniel(m): 5:21pm On Mar 26, 2007
joyblinks:

ugodaniel.

First punch?

u want to set a fire?

me i no follow oh

sulkily leaves the thread! wink
Re: How Would You Know That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating? by Coco29(f): 5:22pm On Mar 26, 2007
it is impossible for a man to know if his woman is cheating because all she is to do is douche.   lipsrsealed so i have heard  grin
Re: How Would You Know That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating? by OmoEko1(f): 5:50pm On Mar 26, 2007
Coco29:

it is impossible for a man to know if his woman is cheating because all she is to do is douche. lipsrsealed so i have heard grin
lol just like using vinegar and water.
Re: How Would You Know That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating? by 9ja4eva: 4:21am On Mar 27, 2007
Chai u a pro.LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Would You Know That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating? by ugodaniel(m): 8:36am On Mar 27, 2007
OMO Eko, I am seriously beginning to suspect you ooo cool
Re: How Would You Know That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating? by 9ja4eva: 9:02am On Mar 27, 2007
lol
Re: How Would You Know That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating? by OmoEko1(f): 2:48am On Mar 28, 2007
ugodaniel:

OMO Eko, I am seriously beginning to suspect you ooo cool
really so tell me grin grin grin grin

9ja4eva:

lol
wetin u dey laugh at grin grin.
Re: How Would You Know That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating? by ima1(f): 3:07am On Mar 28, 2007
@bluenubian
no i am not 16, lol why are u asking every1 if they are 16
Re: How Would You Know That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating? by bluenubian(f): 3:08am On Mar 28, 2007
ima1:

@bluenubian
no i am not 16, lol why are u asking everyone if they are 16

when did i ask u if u were 16? undecided
Re: How Would You Know That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating? by 9ja4eva: 3:21am On Mar 28, 2007
Omo Eko:

really so tell me grin grin grin grin
wetin u dey laugh at grin grin.

Na wetin Ugodaniel talk oh. grin grin
Re: How Would You Know That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating? by noel76(m): 6:19pm On Mar 28, 2007
@ topic i tink it depends on u as an individual, hw observant u re and hw long u hav been wit ur gal and hw long she she had sex wit sumbody else, i tink d elasticity and contraction of d vaginal is not all.so if my gal had sex wit sumbody else under 1 2 3 days i shuld b able 2 no cos we hav been 4 a long tyme 4 i no much abt her body system.
Re: How Would You Know That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating? by OmoEko1(f): 6:57pm On Mar 28, 2007
noel76:

@ topic i think it depends on u as an individual, hw observant u re and hw long u hav been wit your girl and hw long she she had sex wit sumbody else, i think d elasticity and contraction of d vaginal is not all.so if my girl had sex wit sumbody else under 1 2 3 days i shuld b able 2 no because we hav been 4 a long tyme 4 i no much about her body system.
well that was what i tried to explain to this dummies people, but they thought my theory was immature and sounded like what a 16yrs person would say
Re: How Would You Know That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating? by atiku07(m): 7:46pm On Mar 28, 2007
sincerly speaking as aman if ur girl had sex with somone else u should know. unless u have not spend much time together or u r in distant relatioship cause when ever u make love to ur girl the must be a particular sign that she gives whenever u guys finished the act forlike let say 2 3 days so definitely u will know. and talking about the virgina stuff hum! u will need to take de measurement but girls don device new means to beat we men to that omo eko said it all just wash it with em water and, shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Would You Know That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating? by sisimose(f): 7:48pm On Mar 28, 2007
NL na wa ooh grin
Re: How Would You Know That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating? by bluenubian(f): 9:55pm On Mar 28, 2007
Omo Eko:

well that was what i tried to explain to this dummies people, but they thought my theory was immature and sounded like what a 16yrs person would say

who the heck u calling dummies people?,

its not my fault u too dumb don't know how to compose your sentences well,

again its not your fault, jus lies in your age, at 14, 15 or 16 u are smart for your age, gotta give that to u
Re: How Would You Know That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating? by OmoEko1(f): 10:01pm On Mar 28, 2007
bluenubian:

who the heck u calling dummies people?,

its not my fault u too dumb don't know how to compose your sentences well,

again its not your fault, jus lies in your age, at 14, 15 or 16 u are smart for your age, gotta give that to u
well i didn't realize u were there when my mother gave birth to me to know my age. angry angry angry angry
Next
Re: How Would You Know That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating? by sisimose(f): 10:02pm On Mar 28, 2007
lol
Re: How Would You Know That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating? by bluenubian(f): 10:03pm On Mar 28, 2007
Omo Eko:

well i didn't realize u were there when my mother gave birth to me to know my age. angry angry angry angry
Next

next what?, didnt u see i was guessing?, since u wont tell us, i can only go by the way u post, jit!
Re: How Would You Know That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating? by OmoEko1(f): 10:10pm On Mar 28, 2007
bluenubian:

next what?, didnt u see i was guessing?, since u wont tell us, i can only go by the way u post, jit!
keep guessing that ur business ohhhhhhhhhhhh, hope ur time won't run out sha by the time u figure out my age.

anyway moving to the next thread
Re: How Would You Know That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating? by bluenubian(f): 10:11pm On Mar 28, 2007
oh i got it figured out already, 14! cheesy
Re: How Would You Know That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating? by 9ja4eva: 8:50am On Mar 29, 2007
sisimose:

Nairaland na wa ooh grin

Spoke my mind oh.
Re: How Would You Know That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating? by olutomiwa(m): 6:33pm On Apr 10, 2007
very simple,i will dip my sugar stick into her honey pot,to feel if another THING don enter,if she moans,screams,bites,shouts and asks me to PUSH HARDER,dat means the thn dey kampe,but if she lies down like log of wood,it means SOMEONE JUST FINISHED FARMING ON MY FARM grin
Re: How Would You Know That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating? by joyblinks(f): 7:09pm On Apr 10, 2007
lol

olutomiwa

is that your own way to know?

well what if from the begining she is the type who dosent scream or feel pains when you wire her,(maybe she does not enjoy the sex) then how would you know?
Re: How Would You Know That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating? by amaikama(m): 2:47pm On May 23, 2007
abeg! wat ever it is. i have learnt allot. if my babe thing open like where dem dey fetch water (wheal) she don go met one boobo wey em thing dey carry weight and if she go met one wey her thing small no too open, she don go met one wey no get bone for body (test-tube boobo) but if the thing no open too much or e no dey too small means say she no dey cheat on me. na me dey chop the thing steady! steady!! steady!!!

cheers.
Re: How Would You Know That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating? by moondust(m): 3:48pm On May 23, 2007
she go dey smell another man another man
Re: How Would You Know That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating? by 190: 12:10am On Jun 01, 2010
olutomiwa:

very simple,i will dip my sugar stick into her honey pot,to feel if another THING don enter,if she moans,screams,bites,shouts and asks me to PUSH HARDER,dat means the thn dey kampe,but if she lies down like log of wood,it means SOMEONE JUST FINISHED FARMING ON MY FARM grin

Gbam and double Gbam~
Re: How Would You Know That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating? by laprince(m): 2:47pm On Jun 01, 2010
olutomiwa:

when I discover that someone else has been farming on my farmland.

I will just upgrade the farmland by adding fertilizer and manure grin grin grin

what do you think?
Re: How Would You Know That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating? by 195(f): 7:42pm On Nov 17, 2011
olutomiwa:

embarassed embarassed
Re: How Would You Know That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating? by corkpikin(m): 7:45pm On Nov 17, 2011
where is my daddy?[color=#000099][/color] angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Groom Kissing Bride Aggressively-Pix / My Friend Is Killing Me!!! / Help! My Roommate Gf Is Trying To Seduce Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.