Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,588 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Should I Accept or reject this Job offer With A Telecom? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Should I Accept or reject this Job offer With A Telecom? (22457 Views)

Help, Should I Accept The Condition Of 3 Months Probation For A New Job Or Not? / I Am Just Confused Should I Accept Or Reject? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Accept or reject this Job offer With A Telecom? by YOLO1(m): 12:47am On Jul 12, 2016
If I were u, I would use it as a means to an end. Roger that
Re: Should I Accept or reject this Job offer With A Telecom? by muazuk1(m): 1:02am On Jul 12, 2016
oboi u are lucky.. please take d job.. I finished my youth service April this year and still yet no job...
Re: Should I Accept or reject this Job offer With A Telecom? by chat2deen(m): 6:27am On Jul 12, 2016
sukkot:
bros some people earn 10k a month

Help me tell am oh! Dis is almost 200 USD salary/month. Wen some states can't even pay minimum wage salary and some have not been paid for over six month.
Re: Should I Accept or reject this Job offer With A Telecom? by azz19: 6:46am On Jul 12, 2016
Mehn the street is not smiling. Make sure you don't miss the offer.
Re: Should I Accept or reject this Job offer With A Telecom? by mindtricks: 8:32am On Jul 12, 2016
onyekaegbo:
I'm roughly 2-3 months away from rounding off my NYSC programme and I just got a job with a telecomm firm and they resolved to paying 60k per month (after tax). Now I'm at a crossroad because I was aiming for something higher than this. This really has nothing to do with pride as some people might assume, just that I'm somewhat disturbed that the sum is not 'okay' enough, considering the harsh realities confronting the economy presently. I'm expected to start soon and I'm so confused, whether to accept or reject the offer.

Important: What Telecoms company is that? What job function is that?

By default you will need to take the offer and keep searching for something better.
Re: Should I Accept or reject this Job offer With A Telecom? by jojothaiv(m): 9:30am On Jul 12, 2016
Histrings08:
seriously.. Is it not dis country where teeming population of graduates are going loggerheads for #23000 per month job...
You dey mind the OP!
Re: Should I Accept or reject this Job offer With A Telecom? by Horluwahdammy(f): 9:37am On Jul 12, 2016
I beg u 4 God sake....REJECT IT!!!
U see job u dey ask 4 advise
U need spiritual intervention

Some graduates are unemployed...u see one...u no grab am...please do reject it
Re: Should I Accept or reject this Job offer With A Telecom? by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 12, 2016
Take the job and keep looking for a better one. But if you have a better offer you can go for it.
You know what they say "Don't settle for less"......taking the job doe not mean it will be your last bus stop.
Is up to you though, if you have"High Hope" in getting a better offer soon and some money in your account to keep you going till then, you can wait.
If you decide to take the job, pay attention in the contract period, if any.

Good Luck!
Re: Should I Accept or reject this Job offer With A Telecom? by Firmjudge(m): 12:49pm On Jul 12, 2016
The Op has pride, he is looking for 150k job.
Re: Should I Accept or reject this Job offer With A Telecom? by stynhaq(m): 9:26pm On Jul 12, 2016
onyekaegbo:
I'm roughly 2-3 months away from rounding off my NYSC programme and I just got a job with a telecomm firm and they resolved to paying 60k per month (after tax). Now I'm at a crossroad because I was aiming for something higher than this. This really has nothing to do with pride as some people might assume, just that I'm somewhat disturbed that the sum is not 'okay' enough, considering the harsh realities confronting the economy presently. I'm expected to start soon and I'm so confused, whether to accept or reject the offer.

What's your course of study
Re: Should I Accept or reject this Job offer With A Telecom? by Cradconrad: 5:05am On Jul 13, 2016
Bros if you are a Nigerian at this present time. I don't think this post is real and necessary, you just want to create attention.
Good luck....
You can broadcast it on radio and TV stations.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Multiple Job Openings At HARPS / Free Cv Review For Students & Jobseekers / 10 Mistakes Job Seekers Make … And How to Avoid Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.