Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. (17842 Views)

OAU Loses Accreditation For Law, Dentistry, Botany And Medical Rehabilitation / Al-hikmah University Lecturer Orders 300 Level Law Students To Kneel Down / Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by NevetsIbot(m): 9:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
Hi. I'm Stephen.

I'm a Law aspirant. This is my 3rd yr gunning for this course. Firstly at O.A.U then U.I and now AAUA

I created this thread for law students and aspirants to come together and help eachother out. To ask questions and communicate. Making friends with like minds can be great.

So please. Ya'll should get in here. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by 2SWT(f): 11:04pm On Jul 31, 2016
Following
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by NevetsIbot(m): 11:32pm On Jul 31, 2016
2SWT:
Following
since you're here. Are you a law student or aspirant?
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by GdexFolami(m): 11:40pm On Jul 31, 2016
cool nice thread..i'm a medical student but my sister studied law.I'm just been appreciative.
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by NevetsIbot(m): 6:27am On Aug 01, 2016
GdexFolami:
cool nice thread..i'm a medical student but my sister studied law.I'm just been appreciative.
hey, welcome. My sister studies medicine too.... Boy! She's all about books everytime. How's the study rigours with you?
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by GdexFolami(m): 6:55am On Aug 01, 2016
NevetsIbot:
hey, welcome. My sister studies medicine too.... Boy! She's all about books everytime. How's the study rigours with you?
boy its been gud thanks.dnt let me derail the thread.i'm off bye....IrepBarristers
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by Gabbyblinks(m): 9:02am On Aug 01, 2016
i rep law @civil law aspirants...... God I hope in u!!!
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by 2SWT(f): 3:02pm On Aug 01, 2016
NevetsIbot:
since you're here. Are you a law student or aspirant?
aspirant

I did diploma in law sha.
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by ChemicalReaction(f): 2:45pm On Aug 02, 2016
Great LAWSANITES!! Still an aspirant tho..

1 Like

Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by NevetsIbot(m): 9:39pm On Aug 03, 2016
GdexFolami:
boy its been gud thanks.dnt let me derail the thread.i'm off bye....IrepBarristers
goodbye bruh.
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by NevetsIbot(m): 9:41pm On Aug 03, 2016
Gabbyblinks:
i rep law @civil law aspirants...... God I hope in u!!!
lol.. Looks like you're an aspirant too. What school?
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by NevetsIbot(m): 9:44pm On Aug 03, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
Great LAWSANITES!! Still an aspirant tho..
oh yeah? What school are you processing now? Hope this their points system isnt troubling you
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by NevetsIbot(m): 9:44pm On Aug 03, 2016
2SWT:
aspirant

I did diploma in law sha.
Diploma in law? I never heard of it. Diploma in law... Can you explain?
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by ChemicalReaction(f): 10:16pm On Aug 03, 2016
NevetsIbot:
oh yeah? What school are you processing now? Hope this their points system isnt troubling you
RSUST.. I actually got admission last year but literature fu'c'ked me up. But yeahh, the point system isn't much of an issue.. How you?
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by NevetsIbot(m): 12:59pm On Aug 04, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
RSUST.. I actually got admission last year but literature fu'c'ked me up. But yeahh, the point system isn't much of an issue.. How you?
i'm good. This points system isnt much of a deal buh I just loathe jamb. literature fu'ckd everyone up two yrs ago. A friend was caught cheating in d exam, as a result the highest grade in literature for my school was E8. Imagine.
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by ChemicalReaction(f): 10:37am On Aug 06, 2016
NevetsIbot:
i'm good. This points system isnt much of a deal buh I just loathe jamb. literature fu'ckd everyone up two yrs ago. A friend was caught cheating in d exam, as a result the highest grade in literature for my school was E8. Imagine.
So, did you resit? Have you calculated/gone for your screening?
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by NevetsIbot(m): 10:58am On Aug 06, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
So, did you resit? Have you calculated/gone for your screening?
yeah. Had to resit. Did Neco and got all my papers in one sitting.

Ive calculated my points. The screening is online and I'm yet to do that. The AAUA screening site has a problem
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by ChemicalReaction(f): 11:28am On Aug 06, 2016
NevetsIbot:
yeah. Had to resit. Did Neco and got all my papers in one sitting.

Ive calculated my points. The screening is online and I'm yet to do that. The AAUA screening site has a problem
I don't understand. Was thinking it's done in the sch. Pls put me thru.
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by NevetsIbot(m): 8:37pm On Aug 06, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
I don't understand. Was thinking it's done in the sch. Pls put me thru.
after payment in the bank, every candidate will be given a code to comfirm payment online. After the payment, an online for will need to be filled where candidates will input their results, scores, everything needed and it will be submitted. The school will then paste the selected students themselves. No need to visit the school
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by kilmix: 10:22am On Aug 07, 2016
It's nice to see a thread like this...

Colleagues in equity.
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by chisco8: 7:14pm On Aug 28, 2016
Good day ladies and gentlemen. 
The School of Economics and Law (SOEL) UK is admitting prospective students for the following courses especially Masters in Law:
Level 5 management 
Level 5 health and social care 

Level 6 management 
Level 6 health care management 

Level 7 postgraduate strategic management 
Level 7 postgraduate health care management 
Level 7 postgraduate Diploma leading to LLM in International Commercial Law.
NOTE that scholarships are available for international students based on academic achievements. For further information call these numbers:08070920839/09023603108. You can also check the school website:www.soeluk.com

1 Like

Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by XCLUX(m): 12:30pm On Sep 02, 2016
Finally admitted into this course
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 02, 2016
am a law aspirant dix is my second attempt dou.I rep Ambrose Alli university ekpoma.
#LawyerIshallBe

1 Like

Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 02, 2016
XCLUX:
how did u get to kno?
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by XCLUX(m): 1:58pm On Sep 02, 2016
remiiko:
how did u get to kno?
my school has released admission list
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by Jesuel: 2:06pm On Sep 02, 2016
i am new here jst want to say hi
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by NevetsIbot(m): 9:45pm On Sep 02, 2016
XCLUX:
really bro? congrats to you bro. What school is that?
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by NevetsIbot(m): 9:50pm On Sep 02, 2016
remiiko:
am a law aspirant dix is my second attempt dou.I rep Ambrose Alli university ekpoma.
#LawyerIshallBe

goodluck bro. I'm just here waiting for AAUA to get off their strike... this is my third attempt.
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by NevetsIbot(m): 9:51pm On Sep 02, 2016
Jesuel:
i am new here jst want to say hi
Welcome bro
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by XCLUX(m): 2:22am On Sep 03, 2016
NevetsIbot:
really bro? congrats to you bro. What school is that?
OOU
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by NevetsIbot(m): 6:27am On Sep 03, 2016
XCLUX:
OOU
oh... Thats from my state na.... What was the cut off points pls?
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by adren(m): 6:28am On Sep 03, 2016
simply..

law is Overrated

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Things You Should Know Before Registering For JAMB 2018 / JAMB 2017: The Experience I Gained During MOCK EXAMINATION. / What Was Your Nickname In School And Why Was It Given To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.