Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Ese ORURU Abductor - Yunusa Dahiru Heroic Welcome By His Kinsmen (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ese ORURU Abductor - Yunusa Dahiru Heroic Welcome By His Kinsmen (pic) (767 Views)

"Pre-Wedding" Photos Of Joro Olumofin & Ese Of BBNaija / Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Yellow Before They Migrated To Kano / Yunusa – Ese’s Mother Aware Of My Relationship With Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ese ORURU Abductor - Yunusa Dahiru Heroic Welcome By His Kinsmen (pic) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 11, 2016
What a Country.
A man lured an underaged girl.
The same man abducted her to his community and raped her until he planted his seed inside of her making her a precocious mother.
Now he is being treated as a king in his own community and given a heroic welcome.
The last time I posted about Ese ORURU, I said it's not Yellow that is the problem, but the environment that encourages such recklessness and rewards it

Re: Ese ORURU Abductor - Yunusa Dahiru Heroic Welcome By His Kinsmen (pic) by invisibility: 4:40pm On Jul 11, 2016
Criminals like this Yinusa fellow are walking free while innocent people like Nnamdi Kanu are locked up.

1 Like

Re: Ese ORURU Abductor - Yunusa Dahiru Heroic Welcome By His Kinsmen (pic) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
invisibility:
Criminals like this Yinusa fellow are walking free while innocent people like Nnamdi Kanu are locked up.
Just see the crowd that came to welcome him. God pls help our country!

1 Like

Re: Ese ORURU Abductor - Yunusa Dahiru Heroic Welcome By His Kinsmen (pic) by Agih46(m): 4:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
cry
Re: Ese ORURU Abductor - Yunusa Dahiru Heroic Welcome By His Kinsmen (pic) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 11, 2016
Dnuel:

Just see the crowd that came to welcome him. God pls help our country! Northern Nigeria.
Re: Ese ORURU Abductor - Yunusa Dahiru Heroic Welcome By His Kinsmen (pic) by elrynex: 7:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
before nko? Una want make dem kill am ni? Atleast the guy no commit murder. By the way, Blood is thicker than water..
Re: Ese ORURU Abductor - Yunusa Dahiru Heroic Welcome By His Kinsmen (pic) by elrynex: 8:04pm On Jul 11, 2016
[quote author=DavidGodwin post=47438445][/quote] Nnamdi
kanu d!çk sucker..
Re: Ese ORURU Abductor - Yunusa Dahiru Heroic Welcome By His Kinsmen (pic) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 11, 2016
elrynex:
Nnamdi
kanu d!çk sucker..
U don't need to insult me. I'm also a Northerner. For me to say this, means I've seen a lot.

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Catch Woman / Will Ladies Enjoy This Kind Of Search? / FACTS ALL HETEROSEXUALS AND HOMOSEXUALS SHOULD KNOW ABOUT GAYISM(FULL ARTICLE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.