Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,802 members, 7,827,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

My Wife Sleeps With Landlords, Man Tells Court - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Sleeps With Landlords, Man Tells Court (407 Views)

Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him / "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online / My Wife Sleeps With Landlords (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Sleeps With Landlords, Man Tells Court by shayo401(f): 4:36pm On Jul 11, 2016
A 50-year-old teacher, Mr Musiliu Yusuf, on Monday told an Igando Customary Court in Lagos that his wife was impregnated by one of her lovers in their matrimonial home.

He also alleged that his wife sleeps around with landlords.

“My wife committed adultery, she got pregnant for one of her lovers in our matrimonial home,” Yusuf said while testifying in a divorce suit instituted by his wife, Hassana.

“My wife is promiscuous; my fellow landlords are her boyfriends. She got pregnant for one of them, they mock and make jest of me whenever they see me.

“I stopped making love to her in June 2014 due to her infidelity and in 2015 she told me she was pregnant.

“I rejected the pregnancy and even after delivery of the baby, I refused to care for her because the baby is not mine,” the estranged husband said.

The respondent tendered the list of hotels visited by his wife and some of her lover as exhibits.

“I packed out from the house I built on four different occasions because I fear for my life as my wife always beat me on any slight provocation.

“I finally ran out on June 14, 2015 and refused to go back just to save my life because I don’t want to die,” he said.

Musiliu said that contrary to his wife’s testimony that they both built the house and school, he never collected any money from her.

The respondent also presented as exhibits all the title documents of the properties which were in his name.
Re: My Wife Sleeps With Landlords, Man Tells Court by thorpido(m): 5:02pm On Jul 11, 2016
Your wife has been offering rent.
Do a paternity test to ascertain that you are not the father of that child so the innocent child does not suffer.

(1) (Reply)

Any Unmarried Lady Who Cuts Her Hair Is Frustrated Cos She's Still Single – Ghan / World Turning To Shit , Just Read / Just New Here ♡♥♡

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.