Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,047 members, 7,863,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:17 AM

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc - Foreign Affairs (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc (1003061 Views)

President Zuma Had Telephonic Discussions With President Trump / Photos: Heavy U.S Military Equipments Arrives Germany Against Russian. / @elbinawi Tweets On International Qudsday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (668) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 24, 2017
grin

4 Likes

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by giles14(m): 9:09pm On Apr 24, 2017
tdayof:

Brothels and laundry shops.
barbers salon

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by giles14(m): 9:09pm On Apr 24, 2017
tdayof:

Brothels and laundry shops.
barbers salon
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 24, 2017
MI-28N

What a beauty! I secretly wish we also have this helicopter.

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 24, 2017
China's first "indigenous" aircraft carrier nearing completion

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by giles14(m): 9:41pm On Apr 24, 2017
Henry240:
MI-28N

and our journalist call it air superiority helicopter.
my broda that bird is a beast
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by giles14(m): 9:44pm On Apr 24, 2017
jakeporeshenko:
China's first "indigenous" aircraft carrier nearing completion
nice but gone are the days of ski jump carriers.
if the Chinese truly wants to project force/power,then they need a catapult based carrier.
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 24, 2017
giles14:
if the Chinese truly wants to project force/power,then they need a catapult based carrier.

With Ski-jumps you cant carry alot of bomb load or fuel. The Chinese should have gone for COTOBAR.
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 24, 2017
giles14:
and our journalist call it air superiority helicopter.
my broda that bird is a beast

It's a very beautiful helicopter.
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 24, 2017
giles14:

I agree with you, I wonder why HMS Queen Elizabeth and Prince of Wales utilize this outdated system, I'm sure the British are not satisfied with it.

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 24, 2017
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 24, 2017
Uran 9 UGV assembly line.
Who are the potential foreign customers?

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 24, 2017
k9 Vajra-T 155mm SPG

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by giles14(m): 10:24pm On Apr 24, 2017
jakeporeshenko:

I agree with you, I wonder why HMS Queen Elizabeth and Prince of Wales utilize this outdated system, I'm sure the British are not satisfied with it.
but the aircraft aboard the cvn is the F35B a SVTOL aircraft. while that aboard the type 001A is a su33 derivative.
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 24, 2017
jakeporeshenko:
Uran 9 UGV assembly line.
Who are the potential foreign customers?

Algeria, India no one else matters. grin

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 24, 2017
giles14:
but the aircraft aboard the cvn is the F35B a SVTOL aircraft. while that aboard the type 001A is a su33 derivative.
Still reduces payload and range
Limits interoperability with allies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEHIaerJbEk
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 24, 2017
Henry240:

Maybe Egypt as well and then the Chinese make their "indigenous" varient.
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by jl115: 1:16am On Apr 25, 2017
Henry240:
MI-28N

I think it's a good thing that me and you don't share the same sense of what's beautiful grin grin grin to me you don't get much uglier than the Mi28.
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 6:20am On Apr 25, 2017
jl115:
I think it's a good thing that me and you don't share the same sense of what's beautiful grin grin grin to me you don't get much uglier than the Mi28.

grin grin grin grin

The MI-28 is so ugly that it has become beautiful. That's how i see it. grin grin

For ugly AH's, i think the Eurocopter Tiger is currently the world's ugliest attack helicopter in service. However this is expected to change when the MI-28NM enters service.

The T-129 from Turkey picks the crown as the sexiest attack helicopter.
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 25, 2017
Henry240:

no requirements and India has her own UGV development programs ,

it is for middle east, the Iraqis were really interested in it.
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 25, 2017
infograph

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 25, 2017
nemesis2u:
infograph

And a comparison with the previous year

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 25, 2017
Type 001A

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by kikuyu1(m): 11:49am On Apr 25, 2017
nemesis2u:
ok lets give the answer

the easiest and most risk free option is

barber shop grin

u will need to identify the scientists and technicians working in a nuclear facility and then collect their hair samples from the barber shops located near the said nuclear facility.this is necessary to separate them from the general population whose hair samples might also contain some traces (from natural sources) and thus give incorrect/misleading readings in tests.

human hair has the ability to absorb trace elements, it comes in contact even in very very minute concentration, this will happen even if high degree of personal protection is in place like wearing closed circuit radiation protection suits.

using atomic fluorescence spectrometry, atomic absorption spectrometry etc it is possible to isolate the nuclear material ur interested in from the hair sample.

eg.
if ur suspecting that the nuclear facility in question is a fissile material production facility for weapons, u will only need to analyze the hair samples of the people working there .if the hair tests positive for highly enriched uranium or weapons grade plutonium then u can be sure that they r making nuclear bombs.

ur selection was correct and u came very close to the hair part grin
except for the hair loss part, which is a symptom of extreme radioactive poisoning , in such case the person will be quarantined away from public view due to secrecy reasons.

also the barber shops near nuclear would never remain empty becz their clientele would include the general population living around.

what if the nuclear facility in question is a gas centrifuge enrichment facility grin
and also no nuclear waste is released into environment / sewerage treatment plants.

nuclear wastes r processed separately and stored away safely.

ur choice is correct , but u did not give the reason for ur choice grin

any brothel which is visited by nuclear staff would be closely monitored by the counter intelligence agencies. plus counter intelligence agencies keep their nuclear staff under surveillance and would surely dissuade such high risk activities given the chance of honey trapping grin

so u have the answer
i hope u all had fun ,
one must try to jogs ones brain once in a while , grin
the routine of posting pics / comments sometimes gets very boring grin grin

the award for ur efforts is below grin
for ur viewing pleasure only grin grin grin
Would have said barber shop for same reason. Brothels and hotels would obviously be covered by counterintel. IIRC India actually discovered secret Pak atomic enrichment program in the 70s in the same way.

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by kikuyu1(m): 11:50am On Apr 25, 2017
Btw,nemesis2u which African prez is in discussions to licence build the Rudra?
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by jl115: 11:58am On Apr 25, 2017
Henry240:

grin grin grin grin

The MI-28 is so ugly that it has become beautiful. That's how i see it. grin grin

For ugly AH's, i think the Eurocopter Tiger is currently the world's ugliest attack helicopter in service. However this is expected to change when the MI-28NM enters service.

The T-129 from Turkey picks the crown as the sexiest attack helicopter.

i agree the tiger is ugly as fvck. But imo the Z10 is the sexiest
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
jl115:
i agree the tiger is ugly as fvck. But imo the Z10 is the sexiest

The problem i have with the Z-10 is that, it is so beautiful, it kinda looks like a toy. grin grin

The MI-28 below is my screen saver, beauty!!

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by andrewza: 1:46pm On Apr 25, 2017
Henry240:

The problem i have with the Z-10 is that, it is so beautiful, it kinda looks like a toy. grin grin

The MI-28 below is my screen saver, beauty!!

The z10 is meant use a lot from the rooivalk. But it does not duct the exhausts in too the rota wash?
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 25, 2017
kikuyu1:
Btw,nemesis2u which African prez is in discussions to licence build the Rudra?

dont have info on rudra,

but knew discussions were held for LCH

the names of the country/countries r never given out unless the final deal is done/not done

it will take time as LCH has moved only recently to full weaponization testing stage

the country/countries involved asked for mainly low cost weapon systems with some local inhouse customizations.

it will be good to see the military attache of which countries r there to view the tests.

i think it will take time

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 25, 2017
vajra k9 T can engage targets in direct fire mode at ranges of 5km

that's like stepping into MBT territory

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
MI35 and SUPER TUCANOS grin

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
nemesis2u:
MI35 and SUPER TUCANOS grin
Afghan Air Force ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (668) (Reply)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.