Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,084 members, 7,845,574 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc - Foreign Affairs (606) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc (996724 Views)

President Zuma Had Telephonic Discussions With President Trump / Photos: Heavy U.S Military Equipments Arrives Germany Against Russian. / @elbinawi Tweets On International Qudsday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) ... (668) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nemesis2you: 1:04pm On Feb 03, 2021
BARS radar of Su30MKI manufactured by HAL

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nemesis2you: 1:07pm On Feb 03, 2021
AESA radar for Jaguar manufactured by HAL

It is a scaled down version of ELM 2052 to fit inside the small nose of jaguar .

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by kabe1: 1:59pm On Feb 03, 2021
Aero India 21

SU-30 MKI

2 Likes

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by kabe1: 2:01pm On Feb 03, 2021
Indian Air Force Rafale

2 Likes

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nemesis2you: 2:50pm On Feb 03, 2021
CATS logo ( 1st pic )

The one on the top on the logo depicts the CATS INFINITY high altitude pseudo satellite ( stratospheric UAV with very long endurance in months )

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nemesis2you: 6:32pm On Feb 03, 2021
Fuccking Greta Thunberg accidentally released documents on plans made by global leftist cabal to create riots and destabilize Indian economy.

A fuuccking well laid detailed goldmine of foreign actors , well laid plans , well charted plans to target Indian industrialists , instigate mass riots , spead misinformation and hate speach . More than 7 western countries involved , including 10s of international organisations including main culprit George Soros foundation who a year back pledged 1 billion dollars to destabilize nationalist governments around the world . His main target is India since he was literally thrown out of India a few months prior to Davos conference after he tried to push his economic agenda in order to exploit Indian economy.

After the first documents were uploaded by Greta and people started posting about it , the morons tried to edit and modify the same LIVE in order to save their ass which was thankfully recorded and original document was downloaded by many in the first place.

If India government uses the evidence Greta Thunberg and foreign collaborators can be prosecuted for trying to instigate mass riots in India and a red corner notice can be issued through interpol for her arrest .

There are international shadow organisations way Powerful that nations who try to exploit nations for their greed and agenda , create war and unrest to serve their interests eg Syria Libya Iraq Congo Rwanda Ukraine and ofcourse removal of uncle Donald Trump etc

One organization I know of starts with the letter Va........ Rest u can guess .

3 Likes

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nemesis2you: 6:54pm On Feb 03, 2021
Raaven

How you doing bro ?

Where's our share of wedding cake ? grin

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Raaven: 7:20pm On Feb 03, 2021
Nemesis2you:
Raaven

How you doing bro ?

Where's our share of wedding cake ? grin

nemesis is it really you ? have you changed your policy? I remember that you never wrote in your posts the words india or paki.... and even others were not allowed to write them in this thread grin

Nemesis2you:
Last year in October India tested SMART drdo SMART ( supersonic missile assisted release of torpedo )

Nemesis2you:
DRDO hypersonic wind tunnel facility inaugurated.

India 3rd country after USA and Russia to have a hypersonic wind tunnel facility of this catagory and capability.

Nemesis2you:
Indian paramilitary

and which wedding cake? i have been married for a long time now . tongue

nice to see your posts again nemesis smiley ( if its realy you ) tongue

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nemesis2you: 7:34pm On Feb 03, 2021
Raaven:

nemesis is it really you ? have you changed your policy? I remember that you never wrote in your posts the words india or and even others were not allowed to write them in this thread grin

and which wedding cake? i have been married for a long time now . tongue

nice to see your posts again nemesis smiley the thread was dying without you

I knew u were engaged though long time back , dang it u cheated me out of my share of cake , anyways u owe me one if I ever happen to be in Algeria grin

You guys are here , no worries , u all did contribute .

Now what has changed is I live my life in the cyberspace on the razors edge grin

I will be gone within this week actually . Had this week free.

U guys can enforce that policy if u all want wink

2 Likes

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nemesis2you: 7:43pm On Feb 03, 2021
Some of the foreign defence attache's

4 Likes

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nemesis2you: 7:45pm On Feb 03, 2021
Official LCA promo video from HAL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBshtw2D-Fs

On LCA evolution and capabilities .

LCA prototypes to LCA MK1 to LCA MK1A to LCA LIFT-MAX

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nemesis2you: 9:05pm On Feb 03, 2021
New updated HTT36 intermediate jet trainer

I like her new looks

Spin trials going on

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nemesis2you: 9:27pm On Feb 03, 2021
Snapshot of combat stimulation with LCA MK1A and LCA LIFT-MAX under combat air teaming concept with air launched drones and self healing mobile ad-hoc network (MANET) for network centric operations.

1 LCA Mk1A and 1 LCA LIFT-MAX in offensive strike ( in the snapshot )

* Tejas 1 firing a BVRAAM
* Tejas 2 releasing swarm drones (ALFA-S)
* Jaguar 1 and Jaguar 4 in the strike package as well.
* MiG-29 in AD role

2 Likes

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nemesis2you: 9:52pm On Feb 03, 2021
Nemesis2you:
Fuccking Greta Thunberg accidentally released documents on plans made by global leftist cabal to create riots and destabilize Indian economy.

A fuuccking well laid detailed goldmine of foreign actors , well laid plans , well charted plans to target Indian industrialists , instigate mass riots , spead misinformation and hate speach . More than 7 western countries involved , including 10s of international organisations including main culprit George Soros foundation who a year back pledged 1 billion dollars to destabilize nationalist governments around the world . His main target is India since he was literally thrown out of India a few months prior to Davos conference after he tried to push his economic agenda in order to exploit Indian economy.

After the first documents were uploaded by Greta and people started posting about it , the morons tried to edit and modify the same LIVE in order to save their ass which was thankfully recorded and original document was downloaded by many in the first place.

If India government uses the evidence Greta Thunberg and foreign collaborators can be prosecuted for trying to instigate mass riots in India and a red corner notice can be issued through interpol for her arrest .

There are international shadow organisations way Powerful that nations who try to exploit nations for their greed and agenda , create war and unrest to serve their interests eg Syria Libya Iraq Congo Rwanda Ukraine and ofcourse removal of uncle Donald Trump etc

One organization I know of starts with the letter Va........ Rest u can guess .

Fuccking Greta Thunberg again uploaded the documents after editing it extensively .

She is very dumb to think people will fall for it , except for the scums. Now they will try to white wash it and cover it up with misinformation with help from twitter and their foreign and internal minions.

I kind of predicted it will happen

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Raaven: 10:16pm On Feb 03, 2021
Nemesis2you:

Pls bro delete the above post of urs

why ? Are you afraid that some will suspect that you are an imitator of our old nemesis? grin

2 Likes

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nemesis2you: 10:19pm On Feb 03, 2021
HTT40 and LCA MK1

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Raaven: 10:21pm On Feb 03, 2021
done

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nemesis2you: 10:25pm On Feb 03, 2021
Raaven:
done

Thanks bro hope u didn't mind

I maybe living on the razors edge in nairaland , but no point trying to get decapitated grin

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nemesis2you: 10:28pm On Feb 03, 2021
Raaven:
done

Anyways how'd things in Algeria ?

Heard u got new mig29s

U guys buying su57 ?
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nemesis2you: 10:34pm On Feb 03, 2021
Mig29 UPG

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nemesis2you: 10:36pm On Feb 03, 2021
Some of DRDO long range glide bombs ( LRGB )

Guidance INS + GPS + IRNSS ( Indian Regional Navigation Satellite System )

1. Gaurav 1000 kg , range ~ 100 km

2. Gautham 500 kg , range ~ 45 km

2nd pic

Models of the LRGBs , in the middle Pinaka multi barrel rocket launcher rocket guidance kit

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nemesis2you: 10:41pm On Feb 03, 2021
Akash NG Active radar seeker

Ability to engage targets moving at near 7 Mach !

Ability to target stealth aircrafts , fighter aircrafts , tactical ballistic missiles , RPAs ( UAV / drones ) , cruise missiles , helicopters etc

2 Likes

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nemesis2you: 11:11pm On Feb 03, 2021
DRDO Ku band AESA radar seeker

One thing to remember always is generally all AESA radar seekers are fixed ( antenna is fixed ) , because AESA allows for electronic beam steering.

Older non AESA radars use antenna mounted on a gimbal mechanism to move the antenna in the desired direction.

Using beam steering is better than mechanical steering because of savings of weight , power requirements , elimination of inertia error in gimbal etc.

Also AESA seekers offers LPI ( low probability of intercept ) therefore target aircrafts will find it difficult to detect and neutralize the active ( on ) seeker through their onboard sensors like RWRs / jammers etc

2 Likes

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Xbee007(m): 11:28pm On Feb 03, 2021
Raaven:

why ? Are you afraid that some will suspect that you are an imitator of our old nemesis? grin
I won't be surprised too if this person is an impostor. Since when did Nemesis become a conspiracy theorists? Posting claims that can't be backed up by evidence? And writing Ind... in full.

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nemesis2you: 12:31am On Feb 04, 2021
Xbee007:

I won't be surprised too if this person is an impostor. Since when did Nemesis become a conspiracy theorists? Posting claims that can't be backed up by evidence? And writing Ind... in full.

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nemesis2you: 12:59am On Feb 04, 2021
Odunayaw

Why u behaving like a shy newly wedded bride ? grin

Avoiding me like plague , sneaking in and out grin

How u doing ?
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Odunayaw(m): 1:01am On Feb 04, 2021
Nemesis2you:
Odunayaw
Why u behaving like a shy newly wedded bride ? grin
Avoiding me like plague , sneaking in and out grin
How u doing ?
grin Thou Indian James Bond! I'm doing good.
Been a while
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nemesis2you: 1:10am On Feb 04, 2021
Odunayaw:
grin Thou Indian James Bond! I'm doing good.

Been a while

Good to know
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Odunayaw(m): 1:56am On Feb 04, 2021
Nemesis2you:

Good to know
Finally settled down? grin
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nemesis2you: 2:28am On Feb 04, 2021
Odunayaw:
Finally settled down? grin

Hell no, my time as passed for that in all probability.

One can't get everything in life

U settled down with the girl of urs ? smiley
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nemesis2you: 4:59am On Feb 04, 2021
Behold the " protesting " foreign brinjal farmers of India grin

Rihanna brinjal farmer , ( u can hire her to pick brinjals, costs only 1 million dollars per tweet brinjal , how much to do actual farming, not known ) cheesy

Mia Khalifa assistant brinjal farmer, u can hire her for 50k only , naked farming 10k extra , 40k more u can enjoy ploughing the farm together in the field, u Mia and ofcourse a brinjal or two. grin cheesy grin cheesy

Greta totally useless farmer , gotta contact her pimmp-father , 500 dollars after u realise what is stupider than a brinjal , good substitute for insecticides, so obnoxious even the insects flee her presence. grin grin grin

If u want to steal the brinjals don't tell her , becz then u r fuked. If u do steal the brinjals and then repent , don't give it to her , she is stupid enough to tape the brinjals to the branches and make u feel worse. cheesy

Remember them well , tomorrow they might become a protesting Nigerian brinjal farmer or Kenyan brinjal farmer or Algerian brinjal farmer ( Raaven try to send the farmers to the driest part of ur desert ) wink

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Xbee007(m): 7:06am On Feb 04, 2021
Nemesis2you:

I just checked Twitter. The story is actually trending with screenshots of the tweets. All these people have their secrets agendas.

(1) (2) (3) ... (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) ... (668) (Reply)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.