Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Photos:- OAU Workers Go Spiritual On Management, See What They Did In The Senate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos:- OAU Workers Go Spiritual On Management, See What They Did In The Senate (921 Views)

Photos: OAU Students Lament Over Flood After 7 Hours Of Heavy Rainfall / Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. / See The 7 Things I Did In Order To Understand My Lecturer In Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos:- OAU Workers Go Spiritual On Management, See What They Did In The Senate by Dapromzy333(m): 7:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
The protesting Obafemi Awolowo University workers have gone spiritual on their management, as various entry and exit points at the Senate have been barred with fetish item. Collision of the Non-Academic Staff Union of Universities NASU and Senior Staff Association of Nigerian Universities SSANU have barricaded all possible entry into the University Senate with fetish item ‘ebo kanka ‘. This is in response to the alleged possible secret inauguration of Professor Salami, as the new Vice Chancellor, our correspondent learnt. According to the NASU Chairman Comrade Adewole Odewunmi, until the Federal government appoint an acting VC, no entry into the Senate would be allowed.
http://solutionclass.com/forum2_theme_112829683.xhtml?tema=19

Re: Photos:- OAU Workers Go Spiritual On Management, See What They Did In The Senate by Dapromzy333(m): 7:05pm On Jul 11, 2016
. grin.
Re: Photos:- OAU Workers Go Spiritual On Management, See What They Did In The Senate by Fynestboi: 7:05pm On Jul 11, 2016
grin grin

I saw them praying last week, now shocked shocked

Picture below

Re: Photos:- OAU Workers Go Spiritual On Management, See What They Did In The Senate by ladyF(f): 7:06pm On Jul 11, 2016
Lmao. Awon babalawo ti de.

Make the Senate go pour gallon of anointing oyel, nothing spoil. grin
Re: Photos:- OAU Workers Go Spiritual On Management, See What They Did In The Senate by Dapromzy333(m): 7:07pm On Jul 11, 2016
cheesy

Re: Photos:- OAU Workers Go Spiritual On Management, See What They Did In The Senate by Tolexander: 7:16pm On Jul 11, 2016
Dapromzy333:
The protesting Obafemi Awolowo University
workers have gone spiritual on their
management, as various entry and exit points
at the Senate have been barred with fetish
item.
Collision of the Non-Academic Staff Union
of Universities NASU and Senior Staff
Association of Nigerian Universities SSANU
have barricaded all possible entry into the
University Senate with fetish item ‘ebo
kanka ‘.
This is in response to the alleged possible
secret inauguration of Professor Salami, as
the new Vice Chancellor, our
correspondent learnt.
According to the NASU Chairman Comrade
Adewole Odewunmi, until the Federal
government appoint an acting VC, no entry
into the Senate would be allowed.

http://solutionclass.com/forum2_theme_112829683.xhtml?tema=19
This was done 3weeks ago, when Omole was retiring.
Re: Photos:- OAU Workers Go Spiritual On Management, See What They Did In The Senate by obontami: 5:36am On Jul 29, 2016
ladyF:
Lmao. Awon babalawo ti de
Make the Senate go pour gallon of anointing oyel, nothing spoil. grin
But you once told me you don't understand yoruba

Why naw angry
Re: Photos:- OAU Workers Go Spiritual On Management, See What They Did In The Senate by ladyF(f): 8:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
obontami:

But you once told me you don't understand yoruba

Why naw angry
But I don't o cry

(1) (Reply)

IGBOS Are Not Just TRADERS , They're Also Ahead In ACADEMIA / a / How Do They Apply Russian Universities From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.