Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Oge Okoye Rocks Bumshort, Felt Like Stealing The Pretty Kid She Met At A Tour - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oge Okoye Rocks Bumshort, Felt Like Stealing The Pretty Kid She Met At A Tour (59979 Views)

Shan George Narrates Her Flight Experience: "It Felt Like Molue In The Sky" / Ndidi Obi, "Nneka The Pretty Serpent", 25 Years After (photos) / Oge Okoye Rocks Thigh-Revealing Slit Gown To A Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oge Okoye Rocks Bumshort, Felt Like Stealing The Pretty Kid She Met At A Tour by izzy4shizzy(m): 8:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
Nigerian celebrities living fake lives since 18bc...tour ko tour ni
Re: Oge Okoye Rocks Bumshort, Felt Like Stealing The Pretty Kid She Met At A Tour by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 11, 2016
What is interesting about this photo now
That place she took the pix is at Dubai mall water fall
I have been there so it is no gist for me undecided

See her oversized canvas sef grin
Uncle dash me cheesy
Arab go dey laff her for indecency grin

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye Rocks Bumshort, Felt Like Stealing The Pretty Kid She Met At A Tour by Irreplaceable48(f): 8:43pm On Jul 11, 2016
I wish some1 could just tell her d hair does nt fit her...... cry
Re: Oge Okoye Rocks Bumshort, Felt Like Stealing The Pretty Kid She Met At A Tour by badderdandem(m): 8:44pm On Jul 11, 2016
ZACHIE:
This trollop is as ugly as my black arse and she doesn't know it
wicked
Re: Oge Okoye Rocks Bumshort, Felt Like Stealing The Pretty Kid She Met At A Tour by vizkiz: 8:44pm On Jul 11, 2016
AngelAhnie:
She is coming for you grin

She better come quick. I can't wait wink
Re: Oge Okoye Rocks Bumshort, Felt Like Stealing The Pretty Kid She Met At A Tour by abdulaz: 8:46pm On Jul 11, 2016
Was she on a video tour or just normal strolling?
Re: Oge Okoye Rocks Bumshort, Felt Like Stealing The Pretty Kid She Met At A Tour by AngelAhnie(f): 8:46pm On Jul 11, 2016
vizkiz:

She better come quick. I can't wait wink
Really grin lemme tell her to come quicklytongue

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye Rocks Bumshort, Felt Like Stealing The Pretty Kid She Met At A Tour by taemilola(f): 8:46pm On Jul 11, 2016
Ok.

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye Rocks Bumshort, Felt Like Stealing The Pretty Kid She Met At A Tour by canDy4eva(f): 8:51pm On Jul 11, 2016
ginajet:
Madam Oge... I give up
give up on? Wot?? Hunn
Re: Oge Okoye Rocks Bumshort, Felt Like Stealing The Pretty Kid She Met At A Tour by vizkiz: 8:52pm On Jul 11, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Really grin lemme tell her to come quicklytongue

you don't even know when someone is playing with you sad
Re: Oge Okoye Rocks Bumshort, Felt Like Stealing The Pretty Kid She Met At A Tour by hardehbayor112(m): 8:52pm On Jul 11, 2016
Wow.......Heavy make up
Re: Oge Okoye Rocks Bumshort, Felt Like Stealing The Pretty Kid She Met At A Tour by AngelAhnie(f): 9:00pm On Jul 11, 2016
vizkiz:

you don't even know when someone is playing with you sad
gringringrin
Re: Oge Okoye Rocks Bumshort, Felt Like Stealing The Pretty Kid She Met At A Tour by Section8(m): 9:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
lifezone247:
and the poo finally made fp, oya carry your load commot here.
laye leave am there

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye Rocks Bumshort, Felt Like Stealing The Pretty Kid She Met At A Tour by Azord(m): 9:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
femolacqua:
Cool
Did i just see cool 4 dat rubbish
wats cool abt dat abeg
Re: Oge Okoye Rocks Bumshort, Felt Like Stealing The Pretty Kid She Met At A Tour by lifezone247(m): 9:58pm On Jul 11, 2016
Section8:
laye leave am there
grin
Re: Oge Okoye Rocks Bumshort, Felt Like Stealing The Pretty Kid She Met At A Tour by LUV1: 10:00pm On Jul 11, 2016
Accept a man be born again he can not see the kingdom of God
Re: Oge Okoye Rocks Bumshort, Felt Like Stealing The Pretty Kid She Met At A Tour by ginajet(f): 10:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
canDy4eva:
give up on? Wot?? Hunn
hmmmm nothing.. .. . Am minding my business now wink
Re: Oge Okoye Rocks Bumshort, Felt Like Stealing The Pretty Kid She Met At A Tour by bigtt76(f): 10:10pm On Jul 11, 2016
Small girl don de expose butt ccrack angry God help us
Re: Oge Okoye Rocks Bumshort, Felt Like Stealing The Pretty Kid She Met At A Tour by Stanleywaxy(m): 10:18pm On Jul 11, 2016
vizkiz:
Nawa oh she be dressing like angry

But she get fresh laps sha...imagine kissing those laps all the way up. Chai tongue

And you want us to make you our Mr NL ... Okwu agwugonu undecided
Re: Oge Okoye Rocks Bumshort, Felt Like Stealing The Pretty Kid She Met At A Tour by Kxngstein(m): 10:46pm On Jul 11, 2016
Better topic: Okoye spotted with tinted designers windscreen
Re: Oge Okoye Rocks Bumshort, Felt Like Stealing The Pretty Kid She Met At A Tour by Mistadora01(m): 11:15pm On Jul 11, 2016
went straight outta IG. Geez! didn't know shiz a moda of 2.
Re: Oge Okoye Rocks Bumshort, Felt Like Stealing The Pretty Kid She Met At A Tour by Iykon1313(m): 12:18am On Jul 12, 2016
deymoh:
Actress Oge Okoye seems to really cherish this pretty young girl she met at a tour with her mum as she openly says she feel like stealing the little girl.

Oge says:

"The Feel-Good Factor... Feel like stealing her @wapisima1 'laughs' #Brightsparks#happygirls#summerchillsandthrillstour#beatIT "

That foto is in dubai..... Emirate mall

The little girl somehow gats swags cheesy

http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/07/oge-okoye-rocks-bumshort-felt-like.html
Re: Oge Okoye Rocks Bumshort, Felt Like Stealing The Pretty Kid She Met At A Tour by vizkiz: 7:53am On Jul 12, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
And you want us to make you our Mr NL ... Okwu agwugonu undecided

She is your baby mama abi? undecided
Re: Oge Okoye Rocks Bumshort, Felt Like Stealing The Pretty Kid She Met At A Tour by Ignatio(m): 10:41am On Jul 12, 2016
My crush.
Re: Oge Okoye Rocks Bumshort, Felt Like Stealing The Pretty Kid She Met At A Tour by fxskye: 10:46am On Jul 12, 2016
Nothing in the picture other than "Ashewo" and trainee in the making.

So, this is how bible trained us to dress?
Re: Oge Okoye Rocks Bumshort, Felt Like Stealing The Pretty Kid She Met At A Tour by nkechiben(f): 11:21am On Jul 12, 2016
She's somebody;s wife for Christ Sake and if the husband did not complain about what she's putting, what's your headache? One thing u guy don't know is dat it's only a woman's husband dat have right over what she puts on. U don't have right any right at all on somebody's wife affair.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' / Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja / Meet Chioma Egboh, Mr Ibu's Sister Who Instigated The Stroke Rumour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.