Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,016 members, 7,835,440 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Garba Shehu Reacts To BBOG Claims That President Buhari Has Failed (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Shehu Reacts To BBOG Claims That President Buhari Has Failed (photo) (12841 Views)

BBNaija: Garba Shehu Reacts To Efe's Victory / President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour / Ojudu To BBOG: Buhari Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, Stop Coming To Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To BBOG Claims That President Buhari Has Failed (photo) by nintal(m): 8:07am On Jul 12, 2016
He is not God for heaven's sake, talking about promises, the pass government too read the same lines to Nigerians.please let us support mr president in fighting corruption. Who knows?
Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To BBOG Claims That President Buhari Has Failed (photo) by gokay11(m): 8:08am On Jul 12, 2016
Tell us wetin we no know
Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To BBOG Claims That President Buhari Has Failed (photo) by experimentist: 8:10am On Jul 12, 2016
[size=15pt]Which girls if I may ask? Girls that the Ineffectual Buffoon and his wicked thieving cabals has used for sacrifice to the Association Of Witches And Wizards of Nigeria so that he can win election!? Forget it joor! No more Chibok girls, Jonathan has used most of them for suicide bombing just to destroy North against the previous election. Now he's using the avengers. If this comment pain, make thunder fiyah you and your family join. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To BBOG Claims That President Buhari Has Failed (photo) by awa(m): 8:15am On Jul 12, 2016
APC matter again....I can't waste my MB commenting jareee. But on a second thought I am already commenting like someone that bathes while naked.
Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To BBOG Claims That President Buhari Has Failed (photo) by sekundosekundo: 8:20am On Jul 12, 2016
Your Army have rescued 15000 people from Boko Haram taken to your IDP camps, stole their 71 trailers of rice thereby starve them to death. My question is, why rescuing them and killing them through starvation?. APC! — CHAIN!.

3 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To BBOG Claims That President Buhari Has Failed (photo) by Mboi2: 8:20am On Jul 12, 2016
Thank God people are beginning to see clearly now. APC is fraud, they fooled the weak minded Nigerians with Chibok girls kidnap and they really achieved their aim. There was never a kidnap, the whole thing was arranged to make it look real. Now people are seeing the truth. The principal of the school has been compensated with Commissioner appointment in the ministry in Borno State.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To BBOG Claims That President Buhari Has Failed (photo) by Temple1288(m): 8:21am On Jul 12, 2016
All I see in that Garba Shehu post is 'Bombardment'

The demented, pedophile and child rapist has failed his gullible followers. Including the oaf called Garba Shehu.

Socrates once said "Only the man who follows a fool will tell people he's wise"

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To BBOG Claims That President Buhari Has Failed (photo) by daniella04: 8:23am On Jul 12, 2016
Nellybii:

He should go and learn how to steal from the loot master. Ba? Did you read the tweets at all?
Lazy bunch of political thugs littering nairaland and polluting these forum. Shame.!!
Your people are yet to make statement on the Benue Massacre. Political elite what do you have to say or are those lives not worthy of their comment

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To BBOG Claims That President Buhari Has Failed (photo) by kingphilip(m): 8:59am On Jul 12, 2016
circuit101:
So na only rescue mission we voted buhari for abi?
show me the ones you voted for and has been done
Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To BBOG Claims That President Buhari Has Failed (photo) by Nellybii: 9:05am On Jul 12, 2016
daniella04:
Your people are yet to make statement on the Benue Massacre. Political elite what do you have to say or are those lives not worthy of their comment

A lot of statements have been made on the Benue massacre already. Maybe you should make specific demands or raise reasonable suggestions on how Govt is supposed to resolve the matter. That should be the way forward now that campaigns are long over and elections are still far away. Irrational antagonistic disposition will never add any value to you or the Government.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To BBOG Claims That President Buhari Has Failed (photo) by mindtricks: 9:11am On Jul 12, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Simple, BBOG has been used and dumped.
They've done their part in bringing this government to power, same way Nigerians voted for them and they have abandoned Nigerians.

By the way, Garba Shehu is a sycophant like Adeshina.

Bitter truth. Sad Nigerians are at best gullible.
Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To BBOG Claims That President Buhari Has Failed (photo) by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 12, 2016
My own concern is when it comes to certain issue, the presidency is quick to respond online,why are they selective?,or they choose to keep mute over certain issue because they feel it is less important?
Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To BBOG Claims That President Buhari Has Failed (photo) by kinharold(m): 10:47am On Jul 12, 2016
stinflame:
I still stand on my claim no girl was missing, no girl was captured... Chibok kidnap is a scam by northern highly place individual.. Am sure when the committee setup by PMB comes with their findings then it will be clear.
My dear, the thing really tire me oo. Now, according to them, more than 15000 persons has been rescued yet, no Chibok girls.

We are all here in this country; some are watching and waiting, some are watching and wailing, some are watching and bewitched. I pray that one day, we will all stop watching and start working...
Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To BBOG Claims That President Buhari Has Failed (photo) by BudeYahooCom: 11:45am On Jul 12, 2016
The truth is that those christian chibok girls are gone and gone for good. They've all been distrubuted like war booties to Emirs' palaces scattered all over northern nigeria.

I just wonder why God punished Southern nigeria with the scourge of living with muslim hausa and fulani vermins up north. I really wonder.
Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To BBOG Claims That President Buhari Has Failed (photo) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 12, 2016

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To BBOG Claims That President Buhari Has Failed (photo) by Dsdada: 12:56pm On Jul 12, 2016
stinflame:
I still stand on my claim no girl was missing, no girl was captured... Chibok kidnap is a scam by northern highly place individual.. Am sure when the committee setup by PMB comes with their findings then it will be clear.
May your money get missing today and may your friends, enemies and those who should help you never believe you. Amen! Just have a taste of this, then imagine how it feels to lose a loved one......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo's Claim Of Fulanization & Islamization Is Reckless & Unpatriotic -MSSN / Plateau Reinstates 24-Hour Curfew After Looting Of COVID-19 Palliative / Pictures From APC Ward-To-Ward Campaign In Yakurr, Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.