Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,499 members, 7,847,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:29 AM

Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here - Religion (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here (70371 Views)

14 Inspiring Bible Verses About God's Love / 10 Hard Questions About Speaking In Tongues With Answers / Islam Or Christianity? Which Is True? Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by sukkot: 5:51pm On Nov 14, 2016
4kings:

You just interpreted, the story of Adam and Eve as nations, and now u saying it's not interpretations. Am i missing something?

Anyways, here is the question:

INTERPRETATION denotes that it is my own interpretation and opinion. am saying these are not my own opinions. it is what is. i am simply speaking on behalf of the spiritual creators of the cosmos. you can call me a vessel. not the creator of these information but simply a conduit for these information to come through. as such i dont see them as interpretations

and i believe that answers the other question too
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by 4kings: 6:00pm On Nov 14, 2016
sukkot:
INTERPRETATION denotes that it is my own interpretation and opinion. am saying these are not my own opinions. it is what is. i am simply speaking on behalf of the spiritual creators of the cosmos. you can call me a vessel. not the creator of these information but simply a conduit for these information to come through. as such i dont see them as interpretations

and i believe that answers the other question too
Wowww, you are just like Otemanuduno, i don't think i can refute your points now.
Or would u be open to scrutiny?
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by sukkot: 6:08pm On Nov 14, 2016
4kings:

Wowww, you are just like Otemanuduno, i don't think i can refute your points now.
Or would u be open to scrutiny?
scrutinize away bro lol.
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by 4kings: 6:25pm On Nov 14, 2016
sukkot:
scrutinize away bro lol.
Ok, let me start with a simple one.
What makes you right and others(like Otemanuduno) wrong?
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by sukkot: 6:31pm On Nov 14, 2016
4kings:

Ok, let me start with a simple one.
What makes you right and others(like Otemanuduno) wrong?
i didnt say others are wrong. i dont focus on what others are saying which is why i dont read other peoples opinions on spiritual matters. so they may be right and they may be wrong. i am a tunnel visioned person spiritually meaning i get wisdom from the bible and from the outer cosmos. these wisdom are coded in electromagnetic frequencies all around the cosmos and you need to sync in so as to get a sip of that celestial water wink
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by 4kings: 6:39pm On Nov 14, 2016
sukkot:
i didnt say others are wrong. i dont focus on what others are saying which is why i dont read other peoples opinions on spiritual matters. so they may be right and they may be wrong. i am a tunnel visioned person spiritually meaning i get wisdom from the bible and from the outer cosmos. these wisdom are coded in electromagnetic frequencies all around the cosmos and you need to sync in so as to get a sip of that celestial water wink
No offence though, but a person suffering from psychosis also has this similar opinion in mind.
But before i go on, can you explain why you said this; "so they may be right and they may be wrong."?
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by sukkot: 6:43pm On Nov 14, 2016
4kings:

No offence though, but a person suffering from psychosis also has this similar opinion in mind.
But before i go on, can you explain why you said this; "so they may be right and they may be wrong."?
and i repeat i dont have an idea what other people do including those with psychosis.

when i say they may be right if they are used as conduits of information by the Most High and they may be wrong if they are spewing delusional psycho babble of their own vain opinions
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by 4kings: 6:49pm On Nov 14, 2016
sukkot:
and i repeat i dont have an idea what other people do including those with psychosis.

when i say they may be right if they are used as conduits of information by the Most High and they may be wrong if they are spewing delusional psycho babble of their own vain opinions
Ok

Do you have any physical experience with this "outer cosmos", aside from what you conceive in your mind?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by sukkot: 6:54pm On Nov 14, 2016
4kings:

Ok

Do you have any physical experience with this "outer cosmos", aside from what you conceive in your mind?
thats a wrong word. i do not conceive anything. i am privileged to be allowed to tap into that frequency for information. the information is not mine. like i said earlier I am simply a conduit. a vessel. an avatar wink
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by 4kings: 6:22am On Nov 15, 2016
sukkot:
thats a wrong word. i do not conceive anything. i am privileged to be allowed to tap into that frequency for information. the information is not mine. like i said earlier I am simply a conduit. a vessel. an avatar wink
Ok Mr.Avatar, have u had any physical experience with this "outer cosmos" apart from receiving messages in your mind?
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by sukkot: 6:51am On Nov 15, 2016
4kings:

Ok Mr.Avatar, have u had any physical experience with this "outer cosmos" apart from receiving messages in your mind?
I am part of the outer cosmos. our spirits are made of star dusts and the same composition as the stars and galaxies. I am the outer cosmos and the outer cosmos is I grin
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by 4kings: 7:56am On Nov 15, 2016
sukkot:
I am part of the outer cosmos. our spirits are made of star dusts and the same composition as the stars and galaxies. I am the outer cosmos and the outer cosmos is I grin
Chineke grin grin
So how are a conduit, or is your ideology "pantheistic"?
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by sukkot: 8:00am On Nov 15, 2016
4kings:

Chineke grin grin
So how are a conduit, or is your ideology "pantheistic"?
pantheism as in the presence of GOD in all creation ? YES wink
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by 4kings: 8:09am On Nov 15, 2016
sukkot:
pantheism as in the presence of GOD in all creation ? YES wink
Now i'm beginning to get you.

Before i go on, do u believe in a transcendent being beyond this cosmos?
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by sukkot: 8:12am On Nov 15, 2016
4kings:

Now i'm beginning to get you.

Before i go on, do u believe in a transcendent being beyond this cosmos?
yup i do. not a being, the BE ALL AND END ALL. THE ALPHA AND OMEGA, BEGINNING AND END
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by 4kings: 8:22am On Nov 15, 2016
sukkot:
yup i do. not a being, the BE ALL AND END ALL. THE ALPHA AND OMEGA, BEGINNING AND END
Please, explain what you mean by "not a being"?
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by sukkot: 8:23am On Nov 15, 2016
4kings:

Please, explain what you mean by "not a being"?
a being is a limited entity. the alpha and omega encompasses a being
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by 4kings: 8:31am On Nov 15, 2016
sukkot:
a being is a limited entity. the alpha and omega encompasses a being
limited how?
Ok, does this "alpha and omega" have a mind of its own?
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:45am On Nov 15, 2016
4kings:

limited how?

As a separate conscious entity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:49am On Nov 15, 2016
@ 4kings

God being a separate conscious being , his presence being heaven or the transcendent/ultimate reality , then his divinity permeating through every other thing that exists such as matter .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by 4kings: 8:51am On Nov 15, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

As a separate conscious entity
therefore it's an unlimited "being". no bi so?

KingEbuka, do u want to enter this examination too?
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by 4kings: 9:01am On Nov 15, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
@ 4kings

God being a separate conscious being , his presence being heaven or the transcendent/ultimate reality , then his divinity permeating through every other thing that exists such as matter .
Exactly. I just want to know the mind of this being, sukkot says he gets message from cosmos(this reality), and that we are part of this cosmos(pantheism), but is this transcendent being and cosmos interdependent on one another?, before i proceed.
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by sukkottt: 8:24pm On Nov 15, 2016
4kings:

limited how?
look at the universe and the intelligent design and tell me if you think the alpha and omega doesnt have a mind wink
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:34pm On Nov 15, 2016
4kings:

therefore it's an unlimited "being". no bi so?

Well kinda

KingEbuka, do u want to enter this examination too?

grin
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:46pm On Nov 15, 2016
4kings:

Exactly. I just want to know the mind of this being, sukkot says he gets message from cosmos(this reality), and that we are part of this cosmos(pantheism), but is this transcendent being and cosmos interdependent on one another?, before i proceed.

The transcendent being does not depend on the cosmos but the cosmos depends on it . The transcendent being makes sure that his creation , the cosmos , remains functional and everything goes according to plan . I think that's one the reasons why DeepSight's views continued evolving even after being a deist -he saw the need for God's presence in the universe .

In panentheism , the transcendent being kind of depends on the cosmos as a source of knowledge( as the universes grows and learns , the transcendent being also increases in knowledge and being ) and changes in the cosmos also affect the transcendent being because it is its soul .
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by 4kings: 9:15pm On Nov 15, 2016
sukkottt:
look at the universe and the intelligent design and tell me if you think the alpha and omega doesnt have a mind wink
OK.

How did your believe come about?
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by 4kings: 9:15pm On Nov 15, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

The transcendent being does not depend on the cosmos but the cosmos depends on it . The transcendent being makes sure that his creation , the cosmos , remains functional and everything goes according to plan . I think that's one the reasons why DeepSight's views continued evolving even after being a deist -he saw the need for God's presence in the universe .

In panentheism , the transcendent being kind of depends on the cosmos as a source of knowledge( as the universes grows and learns , the transcendent being also increases in knowledge and being ) and changes in the cosmos also affect the transcendent being because it is its soul .
Ok, i understand.
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by sukkottt: 9:18pm On Nov 15, 2016
4kings:

OK.

How did your believe come about?
i was initiated into the celestial realm due to positive karma generated in past reincarnated life wink
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by 4kings: 9:28pm On Nov 15, 2016
sukkottt:
i was initiated into the celestial realm due to positive karma generated in past reincarnated life wink
How did you become aware of your past life?
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by sukkottt: 9:32pm On Nov 15, 2016
4kings:

How did you become aware of your past life?
the only thing limiting you from accessing your past life is low vibrational frequency. you need too get on a higher vibration mayneeee wink
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by 4kings: 9:59pm On Nov 15, 2016
sukkottt:
the only thing limiting you from accessing your past life is low vibrational frequency. you need too get on a higher vibration mayneeee wink
How?
And are u indicating that it came by chance?
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by sukkottt: 10:02pm On Nov 15, 2016
4kings:

How?
And are u indicating that it came by chance?
nah, the galactic federation of elohims have to see you worthy of calling you up wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (39) (Reply)

Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! / 100% Proof Qur'an Is Not The Word Of God / Oritsejafor Arrives Airport With Armed Policemen (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.