Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here (70043 Views)

14 Inspiring Bible Verses About God's Love / 10 Hard Questions About Speaking In Tongues With Answers / Islam Or Christianity? Which Is True? Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by MizJanet(f): 10:56pm On Jul 14, 2016
Image123:

Hell fire is the lake of fire, this is plain logic, like saying human beings are people. They are synonyms. This is clear from the fact that hell fire and the lake of fire are the destination of the devil. Simply consider context, the fire that never shall be quenched, everlasting fire, hell fire, lake of fire.

Mat 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Mar 9:45 And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:

Good, but is Jesus lying here ... how many dead people have u seen whose two feet disappeared into hell as stated in Mark 9:45 ?

Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night forever and ever

okay, am sure this is a real beast, what's the sin of this animal to deserve torture ?

i already defined hell, i don't want to get into all these fruitless sheol and hades talk. The word "hell" is itself a word with many broad meanings. The specific context we are talking about is where the wicked is said to go, where they have some torment before the real deal(lake of fire) as it were. When the Bible says the wicked will be turned into hell, it is definitely not referring to the tomb as that will be needless talk. Everybody goes there essentially, especially those buried. But the place where the rich man lift up his eyes and spoke with Abraham is where i refer to as the destination of sinners. That is where sinners are presently.
Now, if Solomon or any other mon says that 1+1=2 and Jesus says that 1+1=1. i will take Jesus' words anytime anyday, a million times. All these baseless ignoring of Jesus'words to try and bring up some apparent contradiction no work for me. If i am to listen to someone about programming, i would listen to the founder of google, not Charles Babbage, even though i respect him. Now, that is not even the case here, it is simply a case of context and understanding. But be that as it may, let's skip the rubbish, i take Jesus words as superior and final. If you don't like it, you can take pure water.

What is future there is the transfer. Presently and Jesus corroborates the claim that people are presently in hell. Further scriptures show same but it is a precious waste throwing it to you so i won't even elucidate or give more. Just for other readers'benefit.
1Pe 3:18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:
1Pe 3:19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;

you didn't define hell, again : what is hell itself ?

and grin are u saying the bible contradicts itself , cos I see u found The bible Jesus and Solomon attacking each other right ? does this mean the Bible contradicts ?

Yes, He was there. But obviously, He wasn't left there.

See above. He's not there.

The Bible is to be read and understood together, not in isolation. You are to read it cumulatively to improve your understanding.
Other scriptures show that unrighteous people have no place in Heaven. Other scriptures also show that the unrighteous go someplace else. Someone quoted the below BTW.
Dan 12:2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

Their sleep in no way implies, suggests or states that they do not have anything going on. They are not "dead" in the sense but asleep. Some are asleep in Abraham's bosm, with Jesus like Paul calls it, or where Jesus called paradise. Some are asleep in the place of torment called hell for quicker understanding

a simple logic will scatter this analogy

if some are asleep in the bossom of the man called Abraham, in whose blossom was Abel when he died since Abraham was not yet born then ?
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by Image123(m): 10:56pm On Jul 14, 2016
MizJanet:

abeg, you are discussing with an agnostic okay.

c'mon answer me, I believe it betrays intelligence to think everyone that has a different opinion to you must be JW or Mormon . that's stack stupidity!

An hater of God and a JW sympathizer, what a combo. learn to read slowly, i didn't say you were JW or Mormon like you implied. i said you were a JW sympathizer.
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by MizJanet(f): 11:00pm On Jul 14, 2016
Image123:

An hater of God and a JW sympathizer, what a combo. learn to read slowly, i didn't say you were JW or Mormon like you implied. i said you were a JW sympathizer.

bullshit , what does that mean ?
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by Image123(m): 11:13pm On Jul 14, 2016
MizJanet:

bullshit , what does that mean ?
Pick up your dictionary or ask a friend, i'm not your daddy.
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 15, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

There is no hell in existence now . The Hell I mean is the one that would burn eternally
Matthew 25:41
"Then He will also say to those on the left hand, 'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:

And Judgement has not taken place . All dead are in sheol -realm of the dead - awaiting judgement

Heaven is here on earth . There are two types of Heavens . God's abode and here on earth where Christ will reign eternally . The new earth is the “heaven” on which we will spend eternity. It is the new earth where the New Jerusalem, the heavenly city, will be located. It is on the new earth that the pearly gates and streets of gold will be.

Revelation chapters 21-22 gives us a detailed picture of the new heavens and the new earth .Heaven—the new earth—is a physical place where we will dwell with glorified physical bodies (1 Corinthians 15:35-58). The concept that heaven is “in the clouds” is unbiblical. The concept that we will be “spirits floating around in heaven” is also unbiblical. The heaven that believers will experience will be a new and perfect planet on which we will dwell. The new earth will be free from sin, evil, sickness, suffering, and death. It will likely be similar to our current earth, or perhaps even a re-creation of our current earth, but without the curse of sin.

Read more here : https://www.nairaland.com/2931676/dealing-misconceptions-receive-mansions-heaven

Eden means "fruitful, well-watered." Its not named after anyone

I agree with this definition of heaven. I believe the story of the clouds was started by jokers. Probably an atheists pretending to be a pastor. wink

People will be more consious of the spiritual world and the physical man will be one with it. Hence the concept of the glorified body. Heaven is only a reference to the spiritual dwelling of God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by Image123(m): 4:50pm On Jul 15, 2016
MizJanet:

Good, but is Jesus lying here ... how many dead people have u seen whose two feet disappeared into hell as stated in Mark 9:45 ?

i've never seen dead people, have you?

okay, am sure this is a real beast, what's the sin of this animal to deserve torture ?

Ask intelligent and relevant questions, there are other people with questions on the thread.
2Ti 2:23 But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do engender strifes.

you didn't define hell, again : what is hell itself ?

and grin are u saying the bible contradicts itself , cos I see u found The bible Jesus and Solomon attacking each other right ? does this mean the Bible contradicts ?
i already did, HELL IS THE DESTINATION OF SINNERS.

i did not say they contradict, read again. This time carefully.

a simple logic will scatter this analogy

if some are asleep in the bossom of the man called Abraham, in whose blossom was Abel when he died since Abraham was not yet born then ?
It's just a name of a place, names change. The place called Lagos today existed before the name Lagos was given to it. Is this how you guys waste time and call it freethinking?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukaNaija: 5:17pm On Jul 15, 2016
Muafrika2:

I agree with this definition of heaven. I believe the story of the clouds was started by jokers. Probably an atheists pretending to be a pastor. wink

@ Emboldened text is redolent of a popular charlatan or a quondam one in the business of deception , as he claims , roaming about here with such audacity

People will be more consious of the spiritual world and the physical man will be one with it. Hence the concept of the glorified body. Heaven is only a reference to the spiritual dwelling of God.

Very true .

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 15, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

@ Emboldened text is redolent of a popular charlatan or a quondam one in the business of deception , as he claims , roaming about here with such audacity

Very true .
cheesy
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukaNaija: 5:19pm On Jul 15, 2016
@ Image123 .. good job bro . Thanks a lot cool

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukaNaija: 5:20pm On Jul 15, 2016

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukaNaija: 5:43pm On Jul 15, 2016
seafarers:

What is freewill.. .and why did god give us that?

This demystifies the abstruse concept of freewill

KingEbukasBlog:

Free will is simply having the power of choice as a human . Free will is not concerned with the consequences of your actions . You have the choice to choose - the carte Blanche - and whatever the outcome of your choice is not concerned with free will . If you make a choice as a human - that's free will . If the choice is bad or good thats not the business of free will .

A deterrent discourages you from doing certain things , it guides you to make a good choice . Example :

People have dogs in their houses for security . Now the dog discourages burglars , robbers from breaking into the house - the dog is a deterrent . Now they have a choice - to go into the house or not . So to make a choice is exercising free will . The deterrent simply helps to obviate impending danger . Now if the deterrent fails to discourage and you face your consequence , nobody should be blamed because you made the choice . If the dog bites you for breaking into the house , the owners of the house cannot be described as wicked . The person who committed the act is called foolish for making the choice when the consequence is bad .

Let's make it more perspicuous

The Nairaland ban is a deterrent , it is the consequence you face if you break any rule . The ban restricts your privileges as a user of this site for a limited time . I won't be able to engage in discussions and like a post . I am discouraged by the ban to break a rule. But I have a choice to make - FREEWILL - to break the rule or not . Now if I go against the rules , I get a ban . If I don't , I don't get a ban . The fact that a choice has to be made no matter the consequence is free will . Seun or any other mod is not wicked for banning me if I should break any rule.

Do you now understand ?

The pic below explains FREEWILL . The man Has two options - that's the ability which FREEWILL gives . The outcome of his choice is not freewill's business

God gave us freewill so that we can make choices .

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukaNaija: 5:45pm On Jul 15, 2016
BlackIsLife:

No. I'm a curious being - a gnostic athiest!

If the spirit lives on, where does it go to after death?

Sheol - the land of the dead
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukaNaija: 6:44pm On Jul 15, 2016
Rilwon:

Why are there so many sects in Christianity?

2. Hebrews 13:9

Stop being carried away by all kinds of unusual teachings, for it is good that the heart be strengthened by grace, not by food laws that have never helped those who follow them.

People failed to listen and the schisms in Christianity is the consequence .

Which of the thousands sect is on the right part?
Any sect which worships God in truth and Spirit and adhering to the teachings of Christ is the right sect .

Is God the Author of confusion?

No . Humans are .

Do you think Catholic are Good Christians?

The question should be is Catholicism right ? And the answer is No . It blatantly disobeys the injunctions of God concerning putting up simulacrums and there are heretical and heterodox teachings like purgatory and the adulation of Mary .

Do you suppose you are more closer to God than the Pope?

Only God sees the heart , he determines that

Do you believe Moses wrote the pentatauch?

Moses was involved in most of its composition .

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukaNaija: 6:55pm On Jul 15, 2016
4kings:
Why would a loving and all-knowing God allow his own creation to be tortured for all of eternity for the few wrongs(like disbelieve) that they did in their little years on earth?

Take mark zukerberg as an example, he gives out to charity(& probably does some other good stuff), but will get thrown to eternal torture for the rest of his life because of his disbelieve.

@KingEbukaNaija

God is both loving and a consuming fire . God's prescience allows him to know the outcome of the choices you make .

Mark may be doing it for the praises of men or maybe to prove that atheists can be good people . He may also indulge in doings that could be venial like lying , pilfering , imbibing alcoholic drinks etc .

Plus without God , your good works are not pleasing to his eyes . Take a lot at these germane bible verses

Ezekiel 33:13
13 Though I say to the righteous that he shall surely live, yet if he trusts in his righteousness and does injustice, none of his righteous deeds shall be remembered, but in his injustice that he has done he shall die.

Isaiah 64:6
6 But we are all as an unclean thing,
and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags;
and we all do fade as a leaf;
and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.

That's God for you . In his infinite wisdom , he decides for us what is right or wrong and we cannot not impugn his laws with our modicum of intellect .
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by benELOHIM7(m): 7:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
I want to know where in the bible Jesus demanded to be worshipped
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukaNaija: 7:23pm On Jul 15, 2016
mcemmy0z:

Man of god. I have a lot of questions. And I wish you answer them. I will post some and later I will bring the rest. But for now these are what I can think of.

Thank you for you interest and I'll respond to the best of my ability .

1. God said he's jealous, if am jealous of my neighbor is it a sin.

Jealousy which is a sin is being envious or covetous . God being jealous means that he wants you to refrain from worshiping other gods and give him all your attention .

2. God said we should not worship any other gods except him. Why is he afraid of that, is he afraid of been left alone.

God only deserves the praise and worship because He is the supreme . He is the worthy one . The worship of other gods can impair your sanity and can lead to depravities such as murder , sexual perversion . The worship of other gods can impede progress in one's life .

3. Where did all these other gods came from. Who created them. You know if they are not compatible with God he won't be jealous.

Satan and his fallen angels . Satan and his myrmidons have led to the instigation of various religions . Remember , Satan wanted to be worshiped like God and that led to his aberration . He now seeks reverence from men and that led to the creation of those gods .

4. Why did god chose Israelite. Why not the Ghanaian.

God , Jesus , wanted to come from Israel that's why he chose them . Abraham , the progenitor of the Jewish race , was subservient to God and God blessed him . The fulfillment of God's oath to bless Abraham was seen in Israel .

Deuteronomy 7:7-9

7 The Lord did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people: 8 but because the Lord loved you, and because he would keep the oath which he had sworn unto your fathers, hath the Lord brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you out of the house of bondmen, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt. 9 Know therefore that the Lord thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations;

5. What kept Jesus still. Since 2000 years ago, why is he not yet back.

This has not fulfilled .

Matthew 24:14
14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Can't you see that the world is becoming a global village and we Christians are using these available resources or media to disseminate the gospel to men of all nations . Once this is achieved the end will come . For Christ not to have come by now means that lots of people haven't heard of the gospel , babies and little children excluded of course.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukaNaija: 7:25pm On Jul 15, 2016
benELOHIM7:
I want to know where in the bible Jesus demanded to be worshipped

Jesus is God , therefore the Godhead deserves to be worshiped . Just know that wherever you see God demanding for worship , its same for other members of the Godhead .
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukaNaija: 7:44pm On Jul 15, 2016
BlackIsLife:

Would you believe that image123 said hell is already in existence? while Ebuka thinks otherwise - one said the soul lives on after death another said it dies.

It is impossible to explain the bible without contradicting oneself, logic & reason - bible intepretation is only base on blind faith

You surmised that the bible contradicts itself simply because two Christians have different views on a contentious issue such as Hell ? Some atheists believe in spirits , ghosts and reincarnation I can also conclude that atheism is based on blind faith then and contradicts logic and reason.

Science can't agree on the origin of the universe and life on earth - different conflicting theories - from your way of reasoning and I can infer that science contradicts logic and reason .

Nigerians , atheism does not imply logic and reason being bestowed on you if you become an atheist grin

3 Likes

Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by benELOHIM7(m): 7:46pm On Jul 15, 2016
My problem with you people is you tend to be more inspired than the "inspirer". I said show me the part of the bible where jesus asked me to worship him
KingEbukaNaija:

Jesus is God , therefore the Godhead deserves to be worshiped . Just know that wherever you see God demanding for worship , its same for other members of the Godhead .
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukaNaija: 7:47pm On Jul 15, 2016
CoolUsername:
Is the Great Flood story to be taken literally or figuratively?

It does not matter actually . You can choose to take the creation story literally or figuratively too . What matters is your soul making heaven at last .

Ecclesiastes 12:13
13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukaNaija: 7:49pm On Jul 15, 2016
benELOHIM7:
My problem with you people is you tend to be more inspired than the "inspirer". I said show me the part of the bible where jesus asked me to worship him

Please understand me . Jesus is God . And whatever Yahweh commands , it applies to both Jesus and the Holy Spirit .

You dig ?

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukaNaija: 8:03pm On Jul 15, 2016
tundexweb:
1.As a christian,should praises,adorations,and worship directed to Jesus or God?or through jesus to God?

Jesus is God
Yahweh is God
Holy Spirit is God

If you are worshiping God , you are worshiping the Holy Trinity

2.why did the 4 gospels contradict eachother,especially at the resurrection of jesus christ in the thumb?

They do not contradict each other bro . Don't let the atheists deceive you . How I witnessed something , can be different from you witnessed the same thing - the point is that we both witnessed the same thing .

why did other gospels diverse 4rm john own especially where jesus said "he is the light,the way,the life etc."?

Please make your question clearer so I can respond appropriately . Thanks bro

is it john the baptist that wrote "gospel of john"?

No . You remember that John the Baptist died during the lifetime of Jesus so that precludes him from being the author . The author Gospel of John is John the Apostle (modified)
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukaNaija: 8:12pm On Jul 15, 2016
MizJanet:

If there is no hell in existence right now, does that mean the richman and Lazarus story is NOT REAL ?

It is a parable .

Heaven = new earth? Haha haha u are contradicting yourself . then what is New heaven then ? Heaven too ?

I clearly said that Heaven is

1. God's abode

2. The new earth

The new heavens is referring the universe and God's abode
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by MizJanet(f): 8:14pm On Jul 15, 2016
Image123:

i've never seen dead people, have you?

If u haven't seen, u must have heard that people died , how many times have u seen or heard that a mans two feet disappeared immediately he died as predicted at Mark 9:45 u quote ?

or is Jesus lying ?

Ask intelligent and relevant questions, there are other people with questions on the thread.
2Ti 2:23 But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do engender strifes.

but u quote This verse to show those who will be in the lake of fire , is beast not written there ? seems u have no clue .

i already did, HELL IS THE DESTINATION OF SINNERS.

"Who will grant me this, that thou mayest protect me in hell " Job 14:13. Haha haha Job is a sinner ? grin grin

i did not say they contradict, read again. This time carefully.

It's just a name of a place, names change. The place called Lagos today existed before the name Lagos was given to it. Is this how you guys waste time and call it freethinking?

Churchman, Can u show me where your bible claim Abraham's bossom is a "place" ?

*** it's funny how u guys reason, the last time I check u get this word from one story in your bible called Richman and Lazarus isnt it ?

u shout around and scream that Richman and Lazarus story from where u get this phrase is to be taken literally as it is . but yet u don't want to take Abraham's bossom literally to mean the chest position of the man Abraham cos it will lead to many absurdities , is that not funny ? grin , u will rather say it signified a place . that renders all other things in that story as symbols of one thing or another . u just betray your own logic
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by MizJanet(f): 8:18pm On Jul 15, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

It is a parable .
according to image123 its real. I laugh at you guys

I clearly said that Heaven is
1. God's abode
2. The new earth
The new heavens is referring the universe and God's abode
Heaven is the New Earth ? u mean the planet earth ?
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukaNaija: 8:20pm On Jul 15, 2016
MizJanet:

according to image123 its real. I laugh at you guys

When you are through with laughing please tell me .

Heaven is the New Earth ? u mean the planet earth ?

Yes . God's abode is also called Heaven
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by MizJanet(f): 8:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

When you are through with laughing please tell me .

u never read this in your book

" I appeal to you, brothers and sisters, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree with one another in what you say

" 1 Corinth 1:10 grin grin

Image123 talk one thing, u talk another. cheesy

Yes .

hian, the reward of christians is now planet Earth ?
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukaNaija: 8:42pm On Jul 15, 2016
MizJanet:

u never read this in your book

" I appeal to you, brothers and sisters, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree with one another in what you say

" 1 Corinth 1:10 grin grin

Image123 talk one thing, u talk another. cheesy

And how does this stop the truth from prevailing ? Its normal for people to have different opinions and then a dialectic will be called so that a consensus can be reached .

hian, the reward of christians is now planet Earth ?

It has always been planet earth . You were just taking a cursory glance through the bible when you were a Christian
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by 1b8m: 9:44pm On Jul 15, 2016
you should have prepared well before starting the thread. oya where in the bible did yahweh command you to worship Jesus?
KingEbukaNaija:

Please understand me . Jesus is God . And whatever Yahweh commands , it applies to both Jesus and the Holy Spirit .

You dig ?
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukaNaija: 10:46pm On Jul 15, 2016
1b8m:
you should have prepared well before starting the thread. oya where in the bible did yahweh command you to worship Jesus?

Yahweh is God
Jesus is God
Holy Spirit is God

God - Yahweh , Jesus and Holy Spirit - demands worship
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by 1b8m: 10:57pm On Jul 15, 2016
oya worship me too na because i am the son of God and i have the holy spirit in me. faithless humans embarassed
KingEbukaNaija:

Yahweh is God
Jesus is God
Holy Spirit is God

God - Yahweh , Jesus and Holy Spirit - demands worship
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by Nobody: 12:59am On Jul 16, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Jesus is God
Yahweh is God
Holy Spirit is God

If you are worshiping God , you are worshiping the Holy Trinity

They do not contradict each other bro . Don't let the atheists deceive you . How I witnessed something , can be different from you witnessed the same thing - the point is that we both witnessed the same thing .

Please make your question clearer so I can respond appropriately . Thanks bro

No . You remember that John the Baptist died during the lifetime of Jesus so that precludes him from being the author . The author Gospel of John is unknown
I have been having alot of worries about the holy trinity,i don't accept it the term cos it is uncomprehendable to me.so,hope it is not a sin 4 me nt to accept it as a christian?cos i am in a state of confusion understanding it.

Why is it that john gospel is different 4rm other gospels?what i am trying to say is dat there is no contents of john gospel in others.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply)

Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa / Adeboye Addresses Joseph Obayemi & Odesola After Their Appointments (Photos) / Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.