Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,692 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Honestly Speaking, Guys Date These And Marry These (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Honestly Speaking, Guys Date These And Marry These (photo) (7769 Views)

Will You Marry These Girls If They Are Deaf And Dumb?(photos) / If You Marry These Women, You May Be Unhappy In The Family! / Who Wan Marry These Girls ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honestly Speaking, Guys Date These And Marry These (photo) by donestk(m): 10:01pm On Jul 11, 2016
Wouldn't you agree?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honestly Speaking, Guys Date These And Marry These (photo) by cckris: 10:14pm On Jul 11, 2016
See Ovation, if you didn't believe.

1 Like

Re: Honestly Speaking, Guys Date These And Marry These (photo) by AlienStar: 10:26pm On Jul 11, 2016
Story! Both are marriable and datiable.

4 Likes

Re: Honestly Speaking, Guys Date These And Marry These (photo) by mizzbouqui(f): 10:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
So whats wrong with both?
Re: Honestly Speaking, Guys Date These And Marry These (photo) by donestk(m): 10:39pm On Jul 11, 2016
Bae ur curves are deadly.

Cc: onila

mizzbouqui:
Re: Honestly Speaking, Guys Date These And Marry These (photo) by mizzbouqui(f): 10:46pm On Jul 11, 2016
donestk:
Bae ur curves are deadly.

Cc: onila

Hmph
Re: Honestly Speaking, Guys Date These And Marry These (photo) by sleekyonyx(f): 10:51pm On Jul 11, 2016
Lol... every guy wants more than curves in a lady ...the more u look the less u see....

5 Likes

Re: Honestly Speaking, Guys Date These And Marry These (photo) by RZArecta(m): 11:50pm On Jul 11, 2016
mizzbouqui:
one cooks indomie while the other can cook afang wink

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honestly Speaking, Guys Date These And Marry These (photo) by skondo09(m): 12:06am On Jul 12, 2016
Meaning Men date Beauty but marries Virtue. What a lucky lady dt has d two check who she is in prov 31
Re: Honestly Speaking, Guys Date These And Marry These (photo) by WDESAFETY: 1:32am On Jul 12, 2016
We often as young people indulge in fantasies but when you become a man, you live in reality. If you misplace it then you find yourself in a trouble for life.

7 Likes

Re: Honestly Speaking, Guys Date These And Marry These (photo) by peezeygwiny(m): 1:47am On Jul 12, 2016
Yh....Eat the artificial first
then stay wiv natural sumtin till eternity

1 Like

Re: Honestly Speaking, Guys Date These And Marry These (photo) by GoldenJAT(m): 2:14am On Jul 12, 2016
some real men oo.. not those ones that reason with their anus...and besides.. na just picture.. that 2nd girl fit wicked wela

1 Like

Re: Honestly Speaking, Guys Date These And Marry These (photo) by Nobody: 2:19am On Jul 12, 2016
sleekyonyx:
Lol... every guy wants more than curves in a lady ...the more u look the less u see....

Actually, the only thing I want from a lady is curves.

Lobatan !
Re: Honestly Speaking, Guys Date These And Marry These (photo) by Nobody: 2:19am On Jul 12, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Baby, I luv those curves tho !
Re: Honestly Speaking, Guys Date These And Marry These (photo) by Neverquit(f): 3:47am On Jul 12, 2016
...then the irresponsible ones will cheat on the 'perfect' wife with the loose girl.

So what's the point? Runs babe sef dey marry better husband. So again what's the point?

Ladies, live your life to the fullest. And don't regret your choices. If you want to be good, be good...and if you want to be bad, be bad...girls that stay in between get hurt.

3 Likes

Re: Honestly Speaking, Guys Date These And Marry These (photo) by jubrealguy(m): 4:36am On Jul 12, 2016
If u like pound Yam from Ekiti to Lagos, I'd never marry an unattractive woman...........

3 Likes

Re: Honestly Speaking, Guys Date These And Marry These (photo) by smithmadu(m): 6:11am On Jul 12, 2016
But after marrying the Wife material, we still can't let go of those ones... But why?
Re: Honestly Speaking, Guys Date These And Marry These (photo) by needhelp20: 6:32am On Jul 12, 2016
guys telling ladies what to fix still they would not hear
dats why they are using joystick to chase dem on social media...just be cooperate and dress like a human being...

#ineedhelp
Re: Honestly Speaking, Guys Date These And Marry These (photo) by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 12, 2016
AlienStar:
Story! Both are marriable and datiable.
Funny enough when your brothers bring home woman no. 1 na una go ves pass
Re: Honestly Speaking, Guys Date These And Marry These (photo) by HoneyB10(f): 6:49am On Jul 12, 2016
I don't understand, meaning that the fair chick can't cook or what BFL
Re: Honestly Speaking, Guys Date These And Marry These (photo) by sheguy(m): 6:57am On Jul 12, 2016
jubrealguy:
If u like pound Yam from Ekiti to Lagos, I'd never marry an unattractive woman...........

I go report u gv ur mama.
Re: Honestly Speaking, Guys Date These And Marry These (photo) by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 12, 2016
Neverquit:
...then the irresponsible ones will cheat on the 'perfect' wife with the loose girl.

So what's the point? Runs babe sef dey marry better husband. So again what's the point?

Ladies, live your life to the fullest. And don't regret your choices. If you want to be good, be good...and if you want to be bad, be bad...girls that stay in between get hurt.

Lies ladies tell their selves just to feel good. SMH.

7 Likes

Re: Honestly Speaking, Guys Date These And Marry These (photo) by 007Nasky(m): 8:05am On Jul 12, 2016
skondo09:
Meaning Men date Beauty but marries Virtue. What a lucky lady dt has d two check who she is in prov 31
Re: Honestly Speaking, Guys Date These And Marry These (photo) by Hisduchess(f): 8:48am On Jul 12, 2016
jubrealguy:

bro that's a nice decision ooo Buh I must tell u that at a particular time in life u just have to set priorities. yea being attractive is da bomb buh having a good heart will I say a virtuous woman is da "bombest" cos definitely this what will build ur home.

#sinceretalkfromalady#
Re: Honestly Speaking, Guys Date These And Marry These (photo) by AfroKnight: 9:11am On Jul 12, 2016
What's wrong with having both? One wifey, the other side chick. A good wife should not leave her husband even if he cheats, right? grin Win win.
Re: Honestly Speaking, Guys Date These And Marry These (photo) by jubrealguy(m): 10:07am On Jul 12, 2016
Hisduchess:

bro that's a nice decision ooo Buh I must tell u that at a particular time in life u just have to set priorities. yea being attractive is da bomb buh having a good heart will I say a virtuous woman is da "bombest" cos definitely this what will build ur home.

#sinceretalkfromalady#
okay, then ama do it ds a way, I'll go for an attractive woman with a very good heart......see, c'mon virtuous rocks...no doubt but at a particular time in ur marriage, u will need look at her face and fall in love all over again........just d same way he looks at Hisduchess again and fall in love everytime, ask him......he knows wah m talking about
Re: Honestly Speaking, Guys Date These And Marry These (photo) by curvysola(f): 10:12am On Jul 12, 2016
There are beautiful hot girls that know how to cook, problem with you men is that u all expect the ugly ones to naturally know how to cook more than the fine ones

2 Likes

Re: Honestly Speaking, Guys Date These And Marry These (photo) by jubrealguy(m): 10:12am On Jul 12, 2016
sheguy:

baba, i dey tell u
Re: Honestly Speaking, Guys Date These And Marry These (photo) by jubrealguy(m): 10:13am On Jul 12, 2016
sheguy:

baba, i dey tell u
Re: Honestly Speaking, Guys Date These And Marry These (photo) by jubrealguy(m): 10:13am On Jul 12, 2016
sheguy:

baba, i dey tell u
Re: Honestly Speaking, Guys Date These And Marry These (photo) by prettyDoc(f): 10:22am On Jul 12, 2016
If you ask me d dark lady is even more pretty than d other, she is not fat so What r we saying? If you think your virtuous wife is not dressing well or looking good and you love her help her out. Men r selfish, they want ladies to take them d way dey r, with pot bellys, k. Legs, Tiny legs, Smelling mouth, body odor. yet u can't love us d way we r.

4 Likes

Re: Honestly Speaking, Guys Date These And Marry These (photo) by Obas101(m): 10:44am On Jul 12, 2016
mizzbouqui:
How Can i get in touch with you wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Guy Caught His Girl Friend Who Wanted To Dupe Him On Whatsapp. / Yahoo Boys Reply Simi / BBNAIJA: Housemate, Lilo Finally Open Her kitten While Talking To Eric. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.