Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,940 members, 7,814,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

The Jehovah Witness Bible Says They Are All Hell Bound - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Jehovah Witness Bible Says They Are All Hell Bound (909 Views)

How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us / All You Need To Know About The Jehovah Witness Bible (new World Translation) / "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Jehovah Witness Bible Says They Are All Hell Bound by chiedu7: 3:55am On Apr 16, 2017
Everybody knows the biblical story of David Killing Goliath.

In the Jehovah Witness Bible they say that someone else killed Goliath.

This proves that the Jehovah witness bible is not of God,
and means that all Jehovah Witnesses are hell bound

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjlQcS6-M0o
Re: The Jehovah Witness Bible Says They Are All Hell Bound by potent5(m): 5:30am On Apr 16, 2017
Pls what part of their Bible? I need chapter and verse.
Re: The Jehovah Witness Bible Says They Are All Hell Bound by rifasenate11(m): 5:42am On Apr 16, 2017
Lols,I guess is that bible makes them wanna cut your throat during arguments.

1 Like

Re: The Jehovah Witness Bible Says They Are All Hell Bound by rottennaija(m): 6:08am On Apr 16, 2017
chiedu7:
Everybody knows the biblical story of David Killing Goliath.

In the Jehovah Witness Bible they say that someone else killed Goliath.

This proves that the Jehovah witness bible is not of God,
and means that all Jehovah Witnesses are hell bound

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjlQcS6-M0o

Sorry about that. But they were many goliath in philistine and in 2 sa 21:19, the goliath mentioned isn't the same as the goliath David killed. You can also check other translations
Re: The Jehovah Witness Bible Says They Are All Hell Bound by chiedu7: 12:13pm On Apr 16, 2017
rottennaija:

Sorry about that. But they were many goliath in philistine and in 2 sa 21:19, the goliath mentioned isn't the same as the goliath David killed. You can also check other translations

Your reply goes to show how badly deceived many are.
There were not many giants in philistine, so they cannot have had the same name.

When you check the King James Version of the Bible, it states clearly that in 2 Samuel 21:19 that who was killed was
the BROTHER of Goliath and not Goliath himself.

2 Samuel 21:19 (KJV)
And there was again a battle in Gob with the Philistines, where Elhanan the son of Jaareoregim, a Bethlehemite,
slew the brother of Goliath the Gittite, the staff of whose spear was like a weaver's beam.

See for yourself that every other version of the bible correctly say's that Elhanan kill the Brother Not Goliath himself.

http://biblehub.com/2_samuel/21-19.htm

This should show people that Jehovah Witnesses have messed up the bible as they dont have Jesus. angry

rifasenate11:
Lols,I guess is that bible makes them wanna cut your throat during arguments.

Yes oh, they dont like it, but some are stunned and start realizing that something is wrong with their church.
Re: The Jehovah Witness Bible Says They Are All Hell Bound by rottennaija(m): 12:50pm On Apr 16, 2017
chiedu7:

Your reply goes to show how badly deceived many are.
There were not many giants in philistine, so they cannot have had the same name.

When you check the King James Version of the Bible, it states clearly that in 2 Samuel 21:19 that who was killed was
the BROTHER of Goliath and not Goliath himself.

2 Samuel 21:19 (KJV)
And there was again a battle in Gob with the Philistines, where Elhanan the son of Jaareoregim, a Bethlehemite,
slew the brother of Goliath the Gittite, the staff of whose spear was like a weaver's beam.

See for yourself that every other version of the bible correctly say's that Elhanan kill the Brother Not Goliath himself.

http://biblehub.com/2_samuel/21-19.htm

This should show people that Jehovah Witnesses have messed up the bible as they dont have Jesus. angry

Yes oh, they dont like it, but some are stunned and start realizing that something is wrong with their church.

Actually, I know that something is seriously wrong with the organisation of JW. I know and can mention as many doctrine as possible that are errors.

In the case of 2 sa 21:19, I only checked only one translation, (Godsword) and it said basically the same thing. That's was were I drew my conclusion from.

Some of the other translation reads:
Re: The Jehovah Witness Bible Says They Are All Hell Bound by chiedu7: 5:28pm On Apr 16, 2017
rottennaija:

Actually, I know that something is seriously wrong with the organisation of JW. I know and can mention as many doctrine as possible that are errors.

In the case of 2 sa 21:19, I only checked only one translation, (Godsword) and it said basically the same thing. That's was were I drew my conclusion from.

Some of the other translation reads:

My brother please KJV is the best version, as you can see that these new versions are works of satan.
A website explains what's satanic about these NIV, NKJV, AMP etc

http://www.av1611.org/biblevs.html
Re: The Jehovah Witness Bible Says They Are All Hell Bound by rottennaija(m): 7:35pm On Apr 16, 2017
chiedu7:

My brother please KJV is the best version, as you can see that these new versions are works of satan.
A website explains what's satanic about these NIV, NKJV, AMP etc

http://www.av1611.org/biblevs.html

Hmmm... I don't really have time now, I'll have to do more research

(1) (Reply)

Catholic Priests Now Free To Marry / How Sin Is Hindering Your Prosperity / Bishop Kwakpovwe Of Our Daily Manna Offers Free Medical Services To The Needy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.