Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

"Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? (60449 Views)

FAKE Picture Trending On Whatsapp As "Fulani Herdsmen" Attacks On Lagos Ibadan E / Kwankwaso: "I Will Storm Kano With 7 Camera Drones, Police Can’t Stop Me" / You Can’t Stop Me From Travelling Abroad - Fayose Dares Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 12, 2016
nnachukz:
Buhari is his own enemy. Nobody is sabotaging him except himself. His utterances, his moves are all saddled with tribal bigotry. He is practising favouritism as against all inclusive government and so is surely going to be receiving serious oppositions from those he his neglecting. Nothing divine brought him there, only the ignorance of the masses and their gullibility that brought him there.

Buhari is only enemy to the looters ans yam eaters.
Realize this and be at peace with yourself.
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by Roric: 10:55am On Jul 12, 2016
Nnysher:
See The Picture That Is Trending On The Social Media; Has It Gotten This Bad?

When a president is now perceived as an enemy and obstacle.

A Chinese proverb says that “He who blames others has a long way to go on his journey.
He who blames himself is half way there. He who blames no one has arrived.”

Keep blaming PMB for your misfortune.
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by Kosy79(f): 10:56am On Jul 12, 2016
mrvitalis:
If after going to school to acquire a B.Sc and he still blame Buhari for what is happening in Nigeria... then I believe his education was a waste .. .. .. that's it
I fink Jonathan should be blamed for it right?.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by Amanwulu1(m): 10:59am On Jul 12, 2016
Paperwhite:
Are you in Nigeria @ present.Guess you're still in touch with reality?
d dude is still a kid being fed n clothed by his parents. Sadly, he is not close to his parents to knw their pains.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by mrvitalis(m): 11:02am On Jul 12, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
sorry my bro but hu do we blame for d hike in fuel price whch in turn has made life hard for all man? pls enlighten me
Jonathan left low reserve which means we can't defend the naira and not defending the naira means the naira loses value and we import petrol with dollar and the price is dollar are f constant but the equivalent in naira has to go up and that's what u see in the price of petrol
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by hotspec(m): 11:04am On Jul 12, 2016
If Buhari couldnt stop u, wot of other factors, including urself. Rather than focusing on how to move further in life, u re there pulling down a president's image with ur mispelt t.shirt. iwo lo mo.
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by MasterofdRolls1(m): 11:10am On Jul 12, 2016
dollyjuke:
stupid idiot has Bsc in edu and still look gaunt buhari has bad waec result is still the president wait in tha sun while your head got bald

Please which degree do you posses and from which school? because your write up is void of meaning and therefore incomprehensible.
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by MasterofdRolls1(m): 11:12am On Jul 12, 2016
dollyjuke:
I have ban her

Seems you have sworn never to write good English. Use your native dialect like your brother Buhari on BBC hausa.
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by samsam2019: 11:14am On Jul 12, 2016
Paragon311:
Attention seekers......

Though the economy is not friendly lately.

What's the future of the youths?

We all need a re-orientation to get things right....
you call him an attention seeker still you question the future of the youths

Keep suffering and smiling
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by lionson(m): 11:16am On Jul 12, 2016
dollyjuke:
stupid idiot has Bsc in edu and still look gaunt buhari has bad waec result is still the president wait in tha sun while your head got bald
Mumu, understand the message & stop speaking like a drunkard.
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by Martty7: 11:18am On Jul 12, 2016
aieromon:
Acquried cool shocked shocked

Is that a new word?

The marra tire me too oooo grin
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by lionson(m): 11:19am On Jul 12, 2016
mrvitalis:
If after going to school to acquire a B.Sc and he still blame Buhari for what is happening in Nigeria... then I believe his education was a waste .. .. .. that's it
The problem you have is that you're too myopic in your line of thinking. Just going through what is written on his vest I understand what he is implying. Please, grow up eeh!
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by MinCeteris: 11:25am On Jul 12, 2016
Another IPOB agenda.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by fretfingers: 11:27am On Jul 12, 2016
aieromon:
Acquried cool shocked shocked

Is that a new word?

Nice... Only a microscopic grin few will notice this.
Am sure u r an expert in paying attention to details...

Lol.. If u r into scientific stuffs, I think you will do well in forensics.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by iukpe: 11:27am On Jul 12, 2016
At least he got the name right. He may not know the meaning of BSC or ED or spelling of "acquired" undecided
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by nwaanambra1(m): 11:28am On Jul 12, 2016
[size=15pt]a future educationist CANT SPELL "Acquried"

VERY SAD! angry angry[/size]

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by Temidayo9(m): 11:30am On Jul 12, 2016
nnachukz:
Buhari is his own enemy. Nobody is sabotaging him except himself. His utterances, his moves are all saddled with tribal bigotry. He is practising favouritism as against all inclusive government and so is surely going to be receiving serious oppositions from those he his neglecting. Nothing divine brought him there, only the ignorance of the masses and their gullibility that brought him there.
As opposed to your favourism accusation, our leader(constitution) make it like that. We have 6 geopolitical zone, 3 out it is in the North. It mean out of six appointment 3 will be from the North. So who re we to blame the President ?
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by glossy6(f): 11:36am On Jul 12, 2016
claremont:

Which of the appointments has he made that isn't a perfect technical fit?!

I'm from the south, but we need to get rid of this archaic mentality of appointing poorly-qualified people simply to fulfill federal character requirements. It's not done in any developed country, we shouldn't continue doing it in Nigeria.

Hey! So you mean that the South is full of dullards that we can't even fit in anywhere abi?

Anyway, kwantinue
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by AbuSaad39(m): 11:38am On Jul 12, 2016
MalcoImX:
By the grace of God, Buhari will fulfill his pact to make Nigeria a better place than he met it. When, even with the billions in the hands of PDP, he defeated them, I realized his coming is divine, and all the saboteurs wouldn't like him. He will reach and shame will be on them.
Sai Buhari.
Sai Buhari my Brother. The only Man that will rescue our country from massive looting, I was told for long that he doesn't give room for stealing found stealing you will be dealt with and actually I'm scrutinizing it now.

I know riches will never like you because of their daily looting therefore I want to let them know that we have security for our YAM now. PMB carry go masses are solidly behind you.
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by SeverusSnape(m): 11:39am On Jul 12, 2016
Kosy79:
I fink Jonathan should be blamed for it right?.
Don't mind that zombie.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by naijamakossa(m): 11:45am On Jul 12, 2016
larabae13:
undecided
larabae
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by Koolking(m): 11:50am On Jul 12, 2016
izzou:

So all his appointed ministers are competent??

Thumbs up bro

Even if he decides to appoint based on how competent they are, irrespective of their political zone, you still call them competent?

Fashola is a renowned lawyer and he now handles the problem of a power, works and housing of a nation. Are you telling me there is no northerner or southerner who is competent enough in the power sector to take up that post?

I never liked Jonathan but during his tenure, screening was done and when you hear the qualifications of his choices, you know there was some bit of seriousness.

I am from anambra but there are better nigerians that can handle the ministry of labour instead of chris ngige

You are entitled to your opinion sha but APCs saving grace is that PDP is not yet serious

My submission is that, I do not care who is in charge, whether Nigerians or foreigners. I am a proponent and respecter of good governance. A government that brings succour to the people. Whoever the president chooses to achieve the desired objectives is not my concern. I am interested in what the government has achieved positively. I will never support 'Turn by Turn' governance and governance of compensation. It reeks of mediocrity.

It's undisputable that there are few selfless and patriotic Nigerians. Sufficiently qualified Nigerians are all over the nooks and crannies of Nigeria. It's not about qualification. It's about attitude.
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by phada2006: 12:03pm On Jul 12, 2016
funny
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by foladara777(m): 12:04pm On Jul 12, 2016
nnachukz:
1. Buhari doesn't have to show favoritism to be despised by some people... D hatred is based mainly on sentiments
2. Buhari didn't win because of people's gullibility, he won coz of Jonathan's incompetence as a leader.. Or u expect people to stick with a thief when they have an option??

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by maxzzo1(m): 12:14pm On Jul 12, 2016
MalcoImX:
By the grace of God, Buhari will fulfill his pact to make Nigeria a better place than he met it. When, even with the billions in the hands of PDP, he defeated them, I realized his coming is divine, and all the saboteurs wouldn't like him. He will reach and shame will be on them.
Sai Buhari.
Ahahahahahaha cheesy day dreamer.....wake up
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by kojusoluwa7(m): 12:38pm On Jul 12, 2016
nnachukz:
. can u please list where favoritism comes to play in his government, stop thinking in an archaic manner
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by MalcoImX: 12:41pm On Jul 12, 2016
obinnashady:
Thunder fire u.
And Buhari, by the grace of God, will fire the looters.
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by kojusoluwa7(m): 12:43pm On Jul 12, 2016
knightsTempler:
undecided
. pple think in mysterious way, whts d relationship between Mr ibu playing a romantic role and Buhari. this is so hilarious, everyone now blaming for their awkward way of reasoning
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by onwukaedu88(m): 12:45pm On Jul 12, 2016
why are u guys blaming the guy for wrongly spelling "acquired" so una too no get sense? the Artist made a mistake and not the guy.... the guy no even knw una self
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by MalcoImX: 12:46pm On Jul 12, 2016
kingmekus:
it's been a while I heard that sai buhari sh*t hope u don't say that outside to avoid being lynched.
I presume you're a Christian, and Xtianity was started by Jesus who was so misunderstood, persecuted and crucified. It's none of my concern if some of you don't know a little spirituality and metaphysics.
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by vikstandon(m): 12:47pm On Jul 12, 2016
sademola:
mtscheeeeewww!

modified

with Bsc in Edu yet can't even spell "acquired" properly and blame Buhari for your foolishness. Poverty will use you to get promotion!!!

Is He the brander... You seen to be the greatest blower of grammatical blunder I have come across in recent times who is faster in detecting or deciphering peoples mistakes.
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by niyi123: 12:51pm On Jul 12, 2016
Why is this mumu disgracing himself, with his B. Sc Edu, he couldn't properly spell acquired. I am sure he belongs to 5%.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Leaves APC / “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death / Amotekun: ‘Lunatics’ Join Solidarity Rally In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.