Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

"Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? (60448 Views)

FAKE Picture Trending On Whatsapp As "Fulani Herdsmen" Attacks On Lagos Ibadan E / Kwankwaso: "I Will Storm Kano With 7 Camera Drones, Police Can’t Stop Me" / You Can’t Stop Me From Travelling Abroad - Fayose Dares Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 13, 2016
Abagworo:

No man born of woman can defeat Buhari in any free and fair election. 2ndly there is no party in existence today that has the capability to get 30% of votes. PDP is gone forever.
that's if buhari will contest. pdp will bounce but they will rebrand to form a strong opposition. As for saying no man can withstand Buhari, there are many out there that can perform better than him but because of blind followership and manipulated primaries, they are slideline
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 13, 2016
menxer:
Naija, one place blame thrives. You didn't go to school, blame your parents. You didn't graduate from school, blame your lecturers. You graduated with a pass, blame your village people. You graduated can't get a job, blame PMB. Anything that is your problem, blame some one else but yourself.
na so
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by PencilBox: 10:14pm On Jul 13, 2016
deife:

Typo on a shirt? Are you kidding me? I really don't know why we tolerate mediocrity in this part of the world.

you make me life.. don't they make typo on printed bill boards, books even on products?

guy we don't accept mediocrity here... we accept learning.
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by PencilBox: 10:15pm On Jul 13, 2016
deife:

Typo on a shirt? Are you kidding me? I really don't know why we tolerate mediocrity in this part of the world.

you make me life.. don't they make typo on printed bill boards, books even on products?

guy we don't accept mediocrity here... we accept learning from mistakes
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by PencilBox: 10:15pm On Jul 13, 2016
deife:

you make me laugh. don't they make typo on printed bill boards, books even on products?

guy we don't accept mediocrity here... we accept learning from mistakes
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:50am On Jul 14, 2016
Sinkills:
Are you not contradicting yourself? So the 'change' the president promised Nigerians is to favour the North by giving them virtually all sensitive positions,
1.) define sensitive position
2.) how your village man in ''sensitive '' position help you in the last 66 years
3.) ezekwesili and akunyili built their brand on insensitive positions

turn a blind eye to fulani menace and persecute the opposition under the cloak of fighting corruption.
4.) simple question, is opposition corrupt or not?

5.) you cannot expect him to tackle his ppl
Nobody is perfect.I'll take him over any pdp crone any day.
Besides iMo women farmers have shown you that dry pepper is a potent pesticide (cows )

So the 'God' that brought him there encourages injustice.
[b] remember it is Israelites that said they wanted king not God so don't bring him into our mess [/b
Well, if it actually the righteous God that brought him there, if he doesn't do the right thing by being fair to all, that same God knows what to do. Thanks.
colonial masters didn't do Nat
1st republic didn't do sheet
Nzeogwu didn't have a clue
2nd republic Na wash
Military, fowl
Obj, yar'adua, fisherman, zero
All senators ministers reps judges chairmen contractors party members, nothing to show
And they are all billionaires
Don't fool yourself, God has done 99%
The remaining 1%,Na una hand e de
E no concine am again
Stop praying and start doing something
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by Sinkills: 9:02am On Jul 14, 2016
MIKOLOWISKA:
colonial masters didn't do Nat
1st republic didn't do sheet
Nzeogwu didn't have a clue
2nd republic Na wash
Military, fowl
Obj, yar'adua, fisherman, zero
All senators ministers reps judges chairmen contractors party members, nothing to show
And they are all billionaires
Don't fool yourself, God has done 99%
The remaining 1%,Na una hand e de
E no concine am again
Stop praying and start doing something
'Sensitive position' refers to national security and intelligence positions such as Minister of Defence, Chief of Defence Staff, Chief of Army Staff, the Minister of Interior, the National Security Adviser, the Inspector-General of Police, the Chairman, EFCC, the Director, State Security Services (DSS), the Comproller-General, the Nigeria Customs, the National Chairman, INEC. It also includes the position of Minister of Petroleum Resources, the Group Managing Director, NNPC, the Accountant General of the Federation, the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, the Chief of Staff just to mention but a few. Are these just mere coincidences or a deliberate attempt to empower a section of the country politically, economically, financially and developmentally to the detriment of other sections? Nigeria belongs to us all we are preaching Nigeria's unity is not negotiable. If that is the case, all component units should be fairly represented and have a sense of belonging in the Nigerian project. Therefore, this propaganda of whether I have personally benefited from the appointments in my region in the past or not does not hold any water.So, you agree that our president is not being fair and that I should not pray to God about it. Yes, it was the Israelites that asked for a king but when the king went astray, God replaced him. I pray that the president becomes God fearing and fair to all Nigerians so that he will prosper on that coveted seat I J N, Amen.
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:46am On Jul 15, 2016
Sinkills:
'Sensitive position' refers to national security and intelligence positions such as Minister of Defence, Chief of Defence Staff, Chief of Army Staff, the Minister of Interior, the National Security Adviser, the Inspector-General of Police, the Chairman, EFCC, the Director, State Security Services (DSS), the Comproller-General, the Nigeria Customs, the National Chairman, INEC. It also includes the position of Minister of Petroleum Resources, the Group Managing Director, NNPC, the Accountant General of the Federation, the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, the Chief of Staff just to mention but a few. what makes them sensitive
Abi na only to Tif de your mind
If you're really. Competent you will shine even if it's women affairs or tourism they give you
Saying you want your tribesman to steal because their is is not acceptabl
Wake up
You can empower yourself with your six slots in any cabinet if you are serious

Are these just mere coincidences or a deliberate attempt to empower a section of the country politically, economically, financially and developmentally to the detriment of other sections?

Who still you from developing
Don't you have senator, rep, governor, assemblyman, chairman, councillor, contractors,. Abi they too are northerners
Stop making excuses
[/b]308003 Nigeria belongs to us all we are preaching Nigeria's unity is not negotiable.

[b]
Everything is negotiable under the sun

If that is the case, all component units should be fairly represented and have a sense of belonging in the Nigerian project.

Ever state has a minister
So what are you talking

Therefore, this propaganda of whether I have personally benefited from the appointments in my region in the past or not does not hold any water.So, you agree that our president is not being fair and that I should not pray to God about it.

If you like pray from now till the apocalypse
You will never achieve anything with this defeatist attitude and come and chop mentality

Yes, it was the Israelites that asked for a king but when the king went astray, God replaced him. I pray that the president becomes God fearing and fair to all Nigerians so that he will prosper on that coveted seat I J N, Amen.
the presidents that we're '' fair and god fearing '' bfor, who e help
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by EmmyDe25(m): 5:59am On Jul 16, 2016
whizbee:
People will start thinking better when the mindset of 'Government has to do everything"leaves their heart, btw, how buhari take affect your certificate?

In retrospect, this is the major problem we have in Africa, must someone be held accountable for our woes, people don't want to forge forward above their conditions, they'll rather choose to blame the person that's indirectly oblivious of their existence.

Before you quote me, I'm not anti nor pro buhari, I'm just a rationalist, if the country is not conducive for you, take the next available flight like BREXIT

Smh
And what exactly has the government provided for its citizenry? Light we provide for ourselves, water we provide, security we provide for ourselves, same goes for other social and economic infrastructures. Yet we pay taxes to government for doing NOTHING, absolutely nothing! But you are here talking about dependence on government. Your comment has zero meaning to me.
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by whizbee(m): 6:32pm On Jul 16, 2016
EmmyDe25:

And what exactly has the government provided for its citizenry? Light we provide for ourselves, water we provide, security we provide for ourselves, same goes for other social and economic infrastructures. Yet we pay taxes to government for doing NOTHING, absolutely nothing! But you are here talking about dependence on government. Your comment has zero meaning to me.

Meaning or not,its your opinion sir. If you are really particular about your ideas, I'm sure you can start a activist campaign, the government is not working. Hey, Just like you, I'm tired of complaining about their faults, what in your opinion sir do u think can be done to make things work?
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by Appliedmaths(m): 8:59am On Jul 21, 2016
Martty7:

The marra tire me too oooo grin

Can't access my mail for now, just quote me. THanks!
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by Martty7: 8:57am On Jul 22, 2016
Good morning, Pls can u send a copy of ur cv/cover letter to mizuagie@gmail.com? I need to update mine.
Thanks
Appliedmaths:

Can't access my mail for now, just quote me. THanks!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amotekun: ‘Lunatics’ Join Solidarity Rally In Ekiti / UK Immigrations Detain Obi At London Airport, Alleged Impersonation / Ashura Procession In Nigeria: Dead And Injured People (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.