Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Kraziest Thing Done - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kraziest Thing Done (1609 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kraziest Thing Done by baybbootz(f): 12:54am On Sep 11, 2009
most ov us have done some krazeeeeeee things ol i d name ov love, or jus 2 get d attention or approval of the opposite sex. am sure some ov the things done now feel stupid if we look back at em.lol. grin grin grin

here is a thread 2 share ol those krazee things. let d posting begin

ps i hope i aint repeating ds post?
Re: Kraziest Thing Done by Dclique(m): 2:16am On Sep 11, 2009
After some older chick seduced me while we were acting drama(we were kid,bout 6 &7),making me play the role of dad while she forcefully insisted on playing the role of the mother because she wanted to be do strange things to me when it was bed time.

Well, after that experience i was the one argueing and fighting for the father role just so i could be with her. It was crazy then.
Re: Kraziest Thing Done by Dclique(m): 2:18am On Sep 11, 2009
After some older chick seduced me while we were acting drama(we were kids*,about 6 &7),making me play the role of dad while she forcefully insisted on playing the role of the mother because she wanted to do strange things to me when it was bed time.

Well, after that experience i was the one argueing and fighting for the father role just so i could be with her. It was crazy then.
Re: Kraziest Thing Done by 190: 7:07am On Sep 11, 2009
asked a girl back then wen i was in the university
she blanked me and turned her back
i immediately spanked her a.ss and she laughed

we are still frien.ds till 2day and i dated her 4 lyke 2wks and fond she wasnt ma type!
her ass was bootlioious then! grin grin
Re: Kraziest Thing Done by Damoche10: 12:10pm On Sep 11, 2009
I had sex while the mother was right in the next room.
Re: Kraziest Thing Done by TheSeeker(m): 1:25pm On Sep 11, 2009
Did a few bad deeds. We banged in a public transport bus and I wasn't sure if the person sitting in front of us knew. I still cringe and wonder in disbelief if that was me involved in that act.

I also had another girl taken to the ladies' room of a restaurant and we did it there.
Re: Kraziest Thing Done by baybbootz(f): 3:53pm On Sep 11, 2009
this thread z cracking me up olready grin grin

i remember 1 time i needed 2 sneak out ov d house 2 c some dude. I tiped my security big tyminfact extorting dt kind ov money 4m me, he kud get arrested. at d end it wsnt worth itd guy was a dullard and i got busted. angry angry angry
Re: Kraziest Thing Done by sesman(m): 4:00pm On Sep 11, 2009
i went to a mixed boarding school and i got caught when i was banging a girl at the dinning hall by her mum who was the dinner lady, gosh hell broke loose on that day i was given indefinite suspension by my school grin grin grin
Re: Kraziest Thing Done by Dclique(m): 5:39pm On Sep 11, 2009
Lol, caught By her mom?. Lmao.
Re: Kraziest Thing Done by 190: 10:52pm On Sep 11, 2009
i watched a footbal match between usa and another country women soccer then
dis was like JSS3 and the match went in2 penalty shoot-outs,
usa won and the last kicker took off her shirt showin her bra 2 the world

the next day the social studies teacher comes in and ask the class
did u peeps watch yesterday match and b4 any body cud answer
i shouted on the top of my voice

yesss sir i did, the lady scored the last kick 4rm the usa team and took off her bra

everybody was shocked shocked shocked

and like 5mins of grave silence passed the class

i dont know what i did,and i nearly cried, i dnt know how the words came out but they Just did

b4 everybody busted in2 laughter
it was discussed till the end of the term den

i still remember and say what a spoilt kid u were 190
Re: Kraziest Thing Done by Dclique(m): 11:46am On Sep 12, 2009
Sure that was like the 1st time you saw some real boobs live and direct. So it must have gotten into you.
Re: Kraziest Thing Done by j4steady: 6:34pm On Sep 13, 2009
Having sex with a girl i met for the first time without condom in 2006, men after I went for a seminar I was forced to take an aids test and when the test came out i was relived, NEGATIVE

promised never to try that in my life agin
Re: Kraziest Thing Done by THEAMAKA(f): 11:40pm On Sep 13, 2009
TheSeeker:

Did a few bad deeds. We banged in a public transport bus and I wasn't sure if the person sitting in front of us knew. I still cringe and wonder in disbelief if that was me involved in that act.

I also had another girl taken to the ladies' room of a restaurant and we did it there.

virgin my foot! lol
tongue
Re: Kraziest Thing Done by babsjnr(m): 3:15pm On Sep 15, 2009
i had a sex with my Bleep buddy for 1 and half hour in my yard
Re: Kraziest Thing Done by shayoor(f): 4:42pm On Sep 15, 2009
lol
Re: Kraziest Thing Done by 190: 5:50pm On Sep 15, 2009
any more se/x stories

let me know asap!
Re: Kraziest Thing Done by xynerio(m): 5:59pm On Sep 15, 2009
We were watching movie, my family and I was laping my gal that was at night. When suddenly she started shifting her pant and manage to insert my dik inside her pusy right there and nobody noticed. Well we didnt do it for long cos I might release inside of her.
Re: Kraziest Thing Done by Dclique(m): 6:05pm On Sep 15, 2009
Haba!, way too much info.
Re: Kraziest Thing Done by Rosabelle(f): 8:08pm On Sep 15, 2009
This guy who was dating my friend starts to ask me out. I liked him and didnt know he knew my girlfriend, the night she and I found out, we took a bat to his car. Wrecked all the glasses, windshield, side windows, back window, everything. He knew it was us but couldnt prove it, poor guy hehe.
I had such fun wrecking the car. lol
Re: Kraziest Thing Done by baybbootz(f): 8:12pm On Sep 15, 2009
This guy who was dating my friend starts to ask me out. I liked him and didnt know he knew my girlfriend, the night she and I found out, we took a bat to his car. Wrecked all the glasses, windshield, side windows, back window, everything. He knew it was us but couldnt prove it, poor guy hehe.
I had such fun wrecking the car. lol

WOW, i pray i gt d chance 2 reck sm 1s car n go scot free shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Kraziest Thing Done by baybbootz(f): 8:18pm On Sep 15, 2009
We were watching movie, my family and I was laping my gal that was at night. When suddenly she started shifting her pant and manage to insert my dik inside her pusy right there and nobody noticed. Well we didnt do it for long cos I might release inside of her

z dat possyble n no one noticed!!!!! did she jus sit there or were thyre ny movements?? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Kraziest Thing Done by Positivity(m): 8:23pm On Sep 15, 2009
Got jiggy wth a babe outside a night club, got tossed in the can (police cell) that same night for indecent behaviour, had 2 cough out a small fortune to get me and the babe out. . .  it was a hell of a night.

So much memoirs from my past life! cheesy
Re: Kraziest Thing Done by MissyB1(m): 8:30pm On Sep 15, 2009
Positivity:

Got jiggy wth a babe outside a night club, got tossed in the can (police cell) that same night for indecent behaviour, had 2 cough out a small fortune to get me and the babe out. . .  it was a hell of a night.

So much memoirs from my past life! cheesy
angry angry Y am I just hearing about this for the 1st time? tongue
Re: Kraziest Thing Done by Positivity(m): 8:35pm On Sep 15, 2009
If I had known u were online, I wouldn't have posted it. tongue

Hw u doing?
Re: Kraziest Thing Done by MissyB1(m): 8:38pm On Sep 15, 2009
grin I'm aiight . . . .You nko? wink
Re: Kraziest Thing Done by CrazyMan(m): 8:56pm On Sep 15, 2009
I've done lots and lots of crazy things; I don't think I have the courage to share them so please bear with me. wink
Re: Kraziest Thing Done by CrazyMan(m): 9:03pm On Sep 15, 2009
I've done lots and lots of crazy things; I don't think I have the courage to share them so please bear with me. wink
Re: Kraziest Thing Done by baybbootz(f): 9:08pm On Sep 15, 2009
I've done lots and lots of crazy things; I don't think I have the courage to share them so please bear with me.

Nt fair i want 2 hear ol about it smiley smiley smiley
ur name olredy says hw krazeeeeeeeeeeeee u r grin grin grin
Re: Kraziest Thing Done by CrazyMan(m): 9:17pm On Sep 15, 2009
*Scratches head* grin
Re: Kraziest Thing Done by whiteroses(f): 9:21pm On Sep 15, 2009
too much but the one i rem vividly was when cute guy from account department came to where i was working with others as he was leaving i dint want him to go and wanted him to come back and at least look at my face and notice me so i pressed the fire alarm to get attention but he even ran faster towards exit
Re: Kraziest Thing Done by MissyB1(m): 9:31pm On Sep 15, 2009
whiteroses:

too much but the one i rem vividly was when cute guy from account department came to where i was working with others as he was leaving i dint want him to go and wanted him to come back and at least look at my face and notice me so i pressed the fire alarm to get attention but he even ran faster towards exit
This is eminently FUNNY!!! grin . . . grin . . . grin
Re: Kraziest Thing Done by omega25red(m): 9:44pm On Sep 15, 2009
me and my girl were on vacation and it so happens that the resort had a nude beach. When we got there they had a sign at one area saying if you pass here you have to get naked and you can not have a camera here. At first i was like hell nooooo but we both got naked and walked in the area. ol boy come see old oyinbo yansh ewww i thought if i had been to a nude beach i would be turned on i was more like look at the sea of nakeness than anything else. after like ten minutes i was like i'm out of here and we left.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anger In A Relationship, Or In Life In General. / Relationship Dos And Donts / Should I Tell Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.