Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Relationships: 30 Differences Between Dating A Boy And A Grown Man With Quotes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationships: 30 Differences Between Dating A Boy And A Grown Man With Quotes (1077 Views)

Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl / 17 Differences Between Dating A Girl & A Woman / See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationships: 30 Differences Between Dating A Boy And A Grown Man With Quotes by RavinWolf(m): 12:17am On Jul 12, 2016
Relationships: 30 Differences Between Dating A Boy And A Grown Man With quotes
There is a big difference between a boy and a grown man. Whether those differences be spiritual, physical or mental, they are irrefutably noticeable in the way someone behaves when dating or in a relationship. Age has nothing to do with being a man.

Age is merely a number—actions define who he really is.But here’s the problem—most women spend their time trying to change boys into men.Well that ends today.

If you’re dating a boy right now, it’s up to you to be a woman and move on with your life. So lets read 30 interesting quotes that will change your thinking.

If you are ready then here we go!

Don't forget to read "Relationships | 28 Differences Between Dating A Girl And A Woman With Quotes" CLICK ⏩http://nubian-oracle..com/2016/07/relationships-28-differences-between.html

#1 Boys avoid uncomfortable conversations – men know how to communicate their needs.
Even the best relationships have friction. You’re going to do or say something he doesn’t like—it’s inevitable. Boys are passive aggressive, whereas a mature man will have a productive conversation with you…even if it’s a little awkward.
#2 Boys only want to hook up – men invest their time and energy in the right woman.
There’s a moment in every man’s life when he realizes that being in a relationship makes him significantly happier than chasing “tail” every night. If you’re only hearing from him at 1 a.m. on a Saturday night, he’s not ready to give up his toys. Move on and find yourself a grown man.
#3 Boys will compliment you to get in your pants – men pay compliments because they want you to feel great about yourself.
There’s a huge difference between delivering a compliment to get something and delivering a compliment to give something. Mature men are givers because they know a mature woman will reciprocate.
#4 Boys live day by day – men work hard to build a future for themselves and their woman.
When you’re only focused on making yourself happy, you can party every night and be lazy every day. Once you realize that other people are relying on you, you’re willing to make the sacrifices you need to support your family.
#5 Boys are intimidated by smart women – men are stimulated by them.
If he’s insecure about his own intellect, he won’t risk it with a smart girl. The boy will stay in his comfort zone, whereas a mature man wants the challenge of a smart woman.

READ ALL ⏩ http://nubian-oracle..com/2016/07/relationship-30-quotes-on-differences_9.html?m=1
Re: Relationships: 30 Differences Between Dating A Boy And A Grown Man With Quotes by emmysexxy(f): 12:18am On Jul 12, 2016
ok

1 Like

Re: Relationships: 30 Differences Between Dating A Boy And A Grown Man With Quotes by chocolateme(f): 12:19am On Jul 12, 2016
Nice one..
Boys of nowadays talk and quarrel a lot more than the girls.. always arguing and being the first to delete or block someone over little agreements.

Boys fights their parents especially in physical fight.

Boys joins the university cults thinking that its where big boys belong..

Boys list out things and calculate things they bought for their girlfriends when the going was smooth..

Boys ask you to return what they bought for you before separation took place.

Boys and sagging be like ...

Anyway let me stop here..

2 Likes

Re: Relationships: 30 Differences Between Dating A Boy And A Grown Man With Quotes by RavinWolf(m): 12:22am On Jul 12, 2016
chocolateme:
Nice one

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Relationships: 30 Differences Between Dating A Boy And A Grown Man With Quotes by RavinWolf(m): 12:35am On Jul 12, 2016
chocolateme:
Nice one..
Boys of nowadays talk and quarrel a lot more than the girls.. always arguing and being the first to delete or block someone over little agreements.

Boys list out things and calculate things they bought for their girlfriends when the going was smooth..

Wow! Wish u continue! Thanx for d addition... will add them up!
Re: Relationships: 30 Differences Between Dating A Boy And A Grown Man With Quotes by BoiledHead(m): 12:47am On Jul 12, 2016
Useless post.
Re: Relationships: 30 Differences Between Dating A Boy And A Grown Man With Quotes by peezeygwiny(m): 1:05am On Jul 12, 2016
chocolateme:
Nice one..

who is telling u all diz things
Re: Relationships: 30 Differences Between Dating A Boy And A Grown Man With Quotes by RavinWolf(m): 1:05am On Jul 12, 2016
BoiledHead:
Useless post.

U must be a boy...grow up!

3 Likes

Re: Relationships: 30 Differences Between Dating A Boy And A Grown Man With Quotes by RavinWolf(m): 1:06am On Jul 12, 2016
peezeygwiny:

She is talking from experience.
Re: Relationships: 30 Differences Between Dating A Boy And A Grown Man With Quotes by peezeygwiny(m): 1:09am On Jul 12, 2016
RavinWolf:

She is talking from experience.
hmmmn bros grin grin
u mean a fresh graduate wiv 30years experience?
grin grin
Re: Relationships: 30 Differences Between Dating A Boy And A Grown Man With Quotes by BoiledHead(m): 2:12am On Jul 12, 2016
RavinWolf:

U must be a boy...grow up!

Ok.

You that you are a man your post is still useless.
Re: Relationships: 30 Differences Between Dating A Boy And A Grown Man With Quotes by Nobody: 6:08am On Jul 12, 2016
peezeygwiny:

She must've dated a lot of 'boys'...

1 Like

Re: Relationships: 30 Differences Between Dating A Boy And A Grown Man With Quotes by RavinWolf(m): 9:13am On Jul 12, 2016
emitoz:

She must've dated a lot of 'boys'...

Most like!y
Re: Relationships: 30 Differences Between Dating A Boy And A Grown Man With Quotes by rawpadgin(m): 9:29am On Jul 12, 2016
chocolateme:
Nice one..

who fights his parents
Re: Relationships: 30 Differences Between Dating A Boy And A Grown Man With Quotes by baranzy(m): 9:37am On Jul 12, 2016
Lie lie.....I sense a hungry girl looking looking for a sugar daddy......there are 1001young guys out there who are 100 times better than the so called men all over yhe place....most of them are in your friend zone cuz they may not have money or look too cute at the moment thats why you dont consider them....shebi after you don flirt with old men finish dem go still leave you and go back to their wives and kids....when up to 35 u go begin carry one innocent young man pix dey go prayer house dey fast for en head make e come marry you....ndi ara..
Re: Relationships: 30 Differences Between Dating A Boy And A Grown Man With Quotes by baranzy(m): 9:41am On Jul 12, 2016
chocolateme:
Nice one..

listen to me this confused ape....your brothers and the tout youve come across in life messed you cuz you aint worthy doesnt mean you come here and rant nonsense.......take your mind out from what a guy can provide for you work and provide for yourself ,, bet me the guy will always respect you...you cant be a pest and a lover the same time...
Re: Relationships: 30 Differences Between Dating A Boy And A Grown Man With Quotes by HDee(m): 9:42am On Jul 12, 2016
chocolateme:
Nice one..

On point bae!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Relationships: 30 Differences Between Dating A Boy And A Grown Man With Quotes by chocolateme(f): 9:53am On Jul 12, 2016
baranzy:
listen to me this confused ape....your brothers and the tout youve come across in life messed you cuz you aint worthy doesnt mean you come here and rant nonsense.......take your mind out from what a guy can provide for you work and provide for yourself ,, bet me the guy will always respect you...you cant be a pest and a lover the same time...
this is a typical example of being a BOY that is being talked about, now who takes your words serious? In a WHOLE PUBLIC FORUM:
A- boys can only air their views with INSULTS
B- boys do jot respect other people's personal opinion rather goes insane with insults to drive their messages home
C- can a MAN suddenly start using abusive words on a person he doesn't know and who did nit direct his or her opinion to him? No and who dies that? BOYS
D- when someone you don't know starts feeling uncomfortable over words meant generally for public opinion and comes fighting on the behalf of nobody and somebody and with abusive words, what does it signify? It signifies that he felf he was being referred to because that's his character display being talked about.. but why would he rush to insult the person that commented? Because E PAIN AM..
But why e pain am? Because he is a BOY..
I'm out..
Re: Relationships: 30 Differences Between Dating A Boy And A Grown Man With Quotes by chocolateme(f): 10:00am On Jul 12, 2016
HDee:

On point bae!
tnx abeg look up read Wetin one baranzy BOY quoted me and see his ranting, I replied him but to confirm my first comment on the BOYS and MEN issue, he will still rant more on my "mentioned topics"

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: This Is What Your Favourite S*x Position Says About You / The Reasons Men Prefers Big Butt Women / Why Are Ladies This Dumb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.