Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,588 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Must Read : See How To Know If Your Girlfriend Wants To Have S Ex With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read : See How To Know If Your Girlfriend Wants To Have S Ex With You (777 Views)

My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother / Describe Your Ex With A Name Of A State In Nigeria / Man Gave A Teenager Alcohol And Watch His Wife Have S Ex With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read : See How To Know If Your Girlfriend Wants To Have S Ex With You by casnido2: 12:30am On Jul 12, 2016
If you've been with your girlfriend for a long time -- or not so long -- and are ready to take your relationship to a more intimate level, you must be wondering if she's feeling the same way.
Though you may think it's easier to just ask her what she wants, saying, "Wanna have s ex?" may not give you the reaction you expected. Instead, if you really want to know if your girlfriend wants to have s ex with you, you should pay attention to what she says and how she acts to get the big picture.

If you want to know how to tell if your lady is ready to get intimate, just follow these steps
listed here ==>>>> http://www.strictly9ja.com/latest/must-read-see-how-to-know-if-your-girlfriend-wants-to-have-s-ex-with-you/

Re: Must Read : See How To Know If Your Girlfriend Wants To Have S Ex With You by emmysexxy(f): 12:32am On Jul 12, 2016
mchewwwww
Re: Must Read : See How To Know If Your Girlfriend Wants To Have S Ex With You by peezeygwiny(m): 12:52am On Jul 12, 2016
pya talk na
Re: Must Read : See How To Know If Your Girlfriend Wants To Have S Ex With You by olajazz(m): 12:52am On Jul 12, 2016
Mr op sir with all due respect can you kindly delete this post and ya self...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

OMG - Can This Really Be Her Backside? This Is Huge & Unusual - Pic / Why Do Some Guys Send Me Messages When They Arent Sure If I Like Them / Y'all Chill! Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.