Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,986 members, 7,835,302 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Is This The Woman Banky W Wants To Marry?(PHOTOS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This The Woman Banky W Wants To Marry?(PHOTOS) (1375 Views)

Guys Which Of Them Can You Marry (Photos) / This Is What You Should Do If Your Boyfriend Is Not Ready To Marry (photos) / See The Type Of Guy This Lady Says She Would Love To Marry. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Woman Banky W Wants To Marry?(PHOTOS) by macho44(m): 12:33am On Jul 12, 2016
Popular RnB Artist and EME Record label boss,|"Bankole Wellington" a.k.a Banky W, is certainly one of the most sought after bachelors in the country. The issue
of him still being single and unattached has raised a lot of eyebrows and it's a sizzling topic for Gossips among his teeming fans and followers.

However, it seems Banky's relationship status is about to change for good as he posted a photo of himself together with the winner of The Best Actress Award at AMCVA 2016 "Adesuwa Etomi"on his instagram page, though it's not crystal clear if our dear Mr Capable has indeed chosen the pretty actress as his Capable one.
Read more@ Source:http://www.gossipmirrors.com/2016/07/banky-w-unveils-his-future-bride-to-be.html

Re: Is This The Woman Banky W Wants To Marry?(PHOTOS) by emmysexxy(f): 12:34am On Jul 12, 2016
hmm
Re: Is This The Woman Banky W Wants To Marry?(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 12, 2016
My brother, who ever he chooses to marry isn't none of my biz. I fvcking don't care.

Read my lips, I DO NOT CARE
Re: Is This The Woman Banky W Wants To Marry?(PHOTOS) by steppin: 12:37am On Jul 12, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
My sister, who ever he chooses to marry isn't none of my biz. I fvcking don't care
And yet, you dropped a comment. Smh

1 Like

Re: Is This The Woman Banky W Wants To Marry?(PHOTOS) by macho44(m): 12:38am On Jul 12, 2016
Finally broda Banky W wan to marry oooo, For all dem NL girls crushing on his BIG HEAD tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue sorry ooo, try Terry G he is single n ready to mingle. See more mics of the lady after Banky's heart here @http://www.gossipmirrors.com/2016/07/banky-w-unveils-his-future-bride-to-be.html
Re: Is This The Woman Banky W Wants To Marry?(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 12, 2016
steppin:

And yet, you dropped a comment. Smh
How do I show my displeasure? How do I tell op to quite following people's life without dropping comment?
Re: Is This The Woman Banky W Wants To Marry?(PHOTOS) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 12:41am On Jul 12, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
My brother, who ever he chooses to marry isn't none of my biz. I fvcking don't care.

Woll up Nigga....

The mere fuvcking fact that you read the topic, opened the thread and read the content and you still decided to type this poo shows that you fuvcking really care ....

And how do u expect someone who cant even see you.....

Lol .

No be fight oo
Re: Is This The Woman Banky W Wants To Marry?(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:41am On Jul 12, 2016
Give it a break guys, will ya? The dude obviously hasn't met 'the one' yet, y'all should stop hounding and single-shaming him undecided
Re: Is This The Woman Banky W Wants To Marry?(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:43am On Jul 12, 2016
RaDaZaBaNa:

Woll up Nigga....

The mere fuvcking fact that you read the topic, opened the thread and read the content and you still decided to type this poo shows that you fuvcking really care ....

And how do u expect someone who cant even see you.....

Lol .

No be fight oo
read my reply to the guy above
Re: Is This The Woman Banky W Wants To Marry?(PHOTOS) by ify2016: 12:47am On Jul 12, 2016
Very fine
Re: Is This The Woman Banky W Wants To Marry?(PHOTOS) by steppin: 12:50am On Jul 12, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
How do I show my displeasure? How do I tell op to quite following people's life without dropping comment?
Just saying. Ignoring the thread isn't such a bad idea.
Re: Is This The Woman Banky W Wants To Marry?(PHOTOS) by peezeygwiny(m): 12:51am On Jul 12, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

Diz bros is frustrated o grin grin
Re: Is This The Woman Banky W Wants To Marry?(PHOTOS) by Lordskyes(m): 1:10am On Jul 12, 2016
Lol
Re: Is This The Woman Banky W Wants To Marry?(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:16am On Jul 12, 2016
peezeygwiny:

Diz bros is frustrated o grin grin
"who are you and what's your name? Don't even answer cuz you are lame" grin
Re: Is This The Woman Banky W Wants To Marry?(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:18am On Jul 12, 2016
steppin:

Just saying. Ignoring the thread isn't such a bad idea.
steppin steppin steppin have you heard about the Mr Nairaland?
Re: Is This The Woman Banky W Wants To Marry?(PHOTOS) by peezeygwiny(m): 1:19am On Jul 12, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
"who are you and what's your name? Don't even answer cuz you are lame" grin

lol bros calm down cheesycheesy

u dnt need to cry over diz small issue grin grin
Re: Is This The Woman Banky W Wants To Marry?(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:20am On Jul 12, 2016
peezeygwiny:

lol bros calm down cheesycheesy

u dnt need to cry over diz small issue grin grin
have you heard about the mr NL?
Re: Is This The Woman Banky W Wants To Marry?(PHOTOS) by peezeygwiny(m): 1:23am On Jul 12, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
have you heard about the mr NL?

sure.... u nt aving ma vote oo cuz I need to see all of d contestants before I choose
Re: Is This The Woman Banky W Wants To Marry?(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:25am On Jul 12, 2016
peezeygwiny:

sure.... u nt aving ma vote oo cuz I need to see all of d contestants before I choose
lol. Hehehehe. Trust me, I won't give you error. I've got this contestant I wanna introduce you to. Check my dp
Re: Is This The Woman Banky W Wants To Marry?(PHOTOS) by steppin: 1:31am On Jul 12, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
steppin steppin steppin have you heard about the Mr Nairaland?
What's that got to do with me?
Re: Is This The Woman Banky W Wants To Marry?(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:34am On Jul 12, 2016
steppin:

What's that got to do with me?
angry angry angry undecided undecided
Re: Is This The Woman Banky W Wants To Marry?(PHOTOS) by peezeygwiny(m): 1:57am On Jul 12, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
lol. Hehehehe. Trust me, I won't give you error. I've got this contestant I wanna introduce you to. Check my dp

he is okay tho buh he dint match d guy on my own profile
Re: Is This The Woman Banky W Wants To Marry?(PHOTOS) by mizzbouqui(f): 8:26am On Jul 12, 2016
Wetin concern me

(1) (Reply)

Married Woman Found Dead In Hotel Room After S3x With Lover(photo) / Some Reasons Why Relationships Don’t Last Again These Days / #nosegang: Reasons Why You Should Have A Big Nose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.