Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Story Of How Two Dogs Having Sex Where Hooked. (pic) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Story Of How Two Dogs Having Sex Where Hooked. (pic) (6610 Views)

Two Dogs Foil Bomb Attack At General Hospital Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) / Cat Having Sex With Chicken!!!! / See As Whites Try To Separate Two Dogs Fighting In Public (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Story Of How Two Dogs Having Sex Where Hooked. (pic) by Rapsino(m): 8:10am On Jul 12, 2016
We have only one dog and it's a female, yesterday the number of male dogs that are wandering around my area was very much and I thought maybe something fishy is been dug.
alas, as I came out of my house I saw the female dog hooked with the male dog. they have been having sex and got hooked, they were helpless for up to 10 minutes before they later separate. not long after they separated another male dog came but if you see the chase the female dog chase the male dog you will laugh out loud,(for her mind: I no dey do again.

Re: Story Of How Two Dogs Having Sex Where Hooked. (pic) by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 12, 2016
that is d symbol of life
Re: Story Of How Two Dogs Having Sex Where Hooked. (pic) by Namdeenero(m): 12:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
OK I dunno what to say, technically they were hooked but OP this is not a new things na angry angry . It's called achieving a tie, I'll assume you knew this already
Re: Story Of How Two Dogs Having Sex Where Hooked. (pic) by Rapsino(m): 12:45pm On Jul 12, 2016
Namdeenero:
OK I dunno what to say, technically they were hooked but OP this is not a new things na angry angry . It's called achieving a tie, I'll assume you knew this already
I don't know o... am still a learner..
Re: Story Of How Two Dogs Having Sex Where Hooked. (pic) by pmadise(m): 6:38pm On Jul 12, 2016
Animals don't have sex, they mate...

1 Like

Re: Story Of How Two Dogs Having Sex Where Hooked. (pic) by Haryobame: 7:28pm On Jul 12, 2016
It's normal ooh

(1) (Reply)

Dog Trainings Sessions ''Reignited'' (Video) / I Found This Dog Outside My Compound And Took It In. What Dog Is This? / Pure Breed Alsatian Dog (adult Female)-for Sale: Pictures Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.