Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Dog Trainings Sessions ''Reignited'' (Video) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Trainings Sessions ''Reignited'' (Video) (6620 Views)

Share Your Home Made Recipes You Prepared For Your Dog / Does Your Dog Kill Rats, Birds And Other Animals? (Pictures) / Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dog Trainings Sessions ''Reignited'' (Video) by redfigure(m): 1:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
If you got behavioral problems concerning your dog, let's resolve it. I'm here to help out. 07061000293 (whatsapp)
For Tips and dogs tricks, Add me on Whatsapp and bbm.
Also Advanced Training...
Whatsapp: 07061000293 BBM: 55649C59.[
Re: Dog Trainings Sessions ''Reignited'' (Video) by vondi: 2:04pm On Aug 14, 2015
No phone number, no address, how do you help?
Re: Dog Trainings Sessions ''Reignited'' (Video) by aguizm(m): 2:06pm On Aug 14, 2015
How do I mk my dog to chase after something or some one by just saying catch him or get it.

1 Like

Re: Dog Trainings Sessions ''Reignited'' (Video) by xana101: 2:10pm On Aug 14, 2015
how do i make my 5 months + 3 weeks old Cauc aggressive?
Re: Dog Trainings Sessions ''Reignited'' (Video) by redfigure(m): 2:23pm On Aug 14, 2015
vondi:
No phone number, no address, how do you help?
It's right there on my signature, but here it is 07061000293
Re: Dog Trainings Sessions ''Reignited'' (Video) by redfigure(m): 2:32pm On Aug 14, 2015
aguizm:
How do I mk my dog to chase after something or some one by just saying catch him or get it.
Lol, I knew that would be the First question. Well it's quite easy. Fold a carton around your arm and use it to irritate the dog, like rubbing it on its face, jabbing it, just anything to make it try to bite. when it bites it, you say the word 'attack'
For catch! I'll make a short clip and upload

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dog Trainings Sessions ''Reignited'' (Video) by redfigure(m): 2:35pm On Aug 14, 2015
xana101:
I can't say it's impossible, but I don't know a positive way of doing it, cause it will involve traumatizing it. And that will not be called aggressive... Aggression is genetic.
Re: Dog Trainings Sessions ''Reignited'' (Video) by aguizm(m): 2:45pm On Aug 14, 2015
redfigure:

Lol, I knew that would be the First question. Well it's quite easy. Fold a carton around your arm and use it to irritate the dog, like rubbing it on its face, jabbing it, just anything to make it try to bite. when it bites it, you say the word 'attack'

Wow I love this. Thanks for the quick reply, really eager to see the clip.

But my dog is so loyal to me that I doubt if it would wanna bite me just by irritating it.

She is 15 months old

2 Likes

Re: Dog Trainings Sessions ''Reignited'' (Video) by wunmi590(m): 2:47pm On Aug 14, 2015
Nice thread OP

1 Like

Re: Dog Trainings Sessions ''Reignited'' (Video) by jeff1607(m): 3:14pm On Aug 14, 2015
how do I make my dog less agressive and playful? she(rottweiler) chases anything that moves(both visitors and the likes)anytime I try to feed her or put the leash(for walks) on her she turns it to play time.
Re: Dog Trainings Sessions ''Reignited'' (Video) by redfigure(m): 4:03pm On Aug 14, 2015
aguizm:

But my dog is so loyal to me that I doubt if it would wanna bite me just by irritating it.

She is 15 months old
For the catch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-c-2L3hRTo
For the attack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poZ4t2fcl-w
For the attack, let's say the drum is the human... Tippy can use your friend while the dog is on leash
Re: Dog Trainings Sessions ''Reignited'' (Video) by redfigure(m): 4:14pm On Aug 14, 2015
jeff1607:
how do I make my dog less agressive and playful? she(rottweiler) chases anything that moves(both visitors and the likes)anytime I try to feed her or put the leash(for walks) on her she turns it to play time.
How old is she
Re: Dog Trainings Sessions ''Reignited'' (Video) by redfigure(m): 4:20pm On Aug 14, 2015
aguizm:

She is 15 months old
Though the video I uploaded is quite different from what I explained but there are different of making your dog attack. Couldnt do what I explained cause no one could was there to hold the camera for me
Re: Dog Trainings Sessions ''Reignited'' (Video) by jeff1607(m): 1:00pm On Aug 15, 2015
redfigure:
How old is she
16months
Re: Dog Trainings Sessions ''Reignited'' (Video) by osomegbe(m): 2:31pm On Aug 15, 2015
How do you make you Rottweiler to bark when it sees unknown faces?
To chase after something?
Re: Dog Trainings Sessions ''Reignited'' (Video) by olivert84: 2:47pm On Aug 15, 2015
how do i make my dog not to pee in the living room
Re: Dog Trainings Sessions ''Reignited'' (Video) by aguizm(m): 4:58pm On Aug 15, 2015
redfigure:

For the catch

For the attack

For the attack, let's say the drum is the human... Tippy can use your friend while the dog is on leash

Thanks alot op.

I started the training yesterday with ur guide and surprisingly she got aggressive and bit me several times but thanks to the carton.

3 Likes

Re: Dog Trainings Sessions ''Reignited'' (Video) by aguizm(m): 4:59pm On Aug 15, 2015
redfigure:

Though the video I uploaded is quite different from what I explained but there are different of making your dog attack. Couldnt do what I explained cause no one could was there to hold the camera for me

No problem boss.

Already started the attack training with ur explanation.

Thanks once more Boss
Re: Dog Trainings Sessions ''Reignited'' (Video) by chucky234(m): 5:08pm On Aug 15, 2015
jeff1607:
Funny world, while Xana101 is doing everything possible to make his Caucasian aggressive Jeff1607 is here looking for a way to tame his rottie.
Good luck to you both.....
Re: Dog Trainings Sessions ''Reignited'' (Video) by redfigure(m): 5:36pm On Aug 15, 2015
jeff1607:

16months
Lol, it's a good thing. She's hyper active, it's like asking a playful child to sit down for an hour.
Well, I guess she chews on stuffs, though she much Have stopped. Take her on long walks to lower her Energy, take her to busy places to socialize her and the aggression might reduce a bit. Add me on Whatsapp.

1 Like

Re: Dog Trainings Sessions ''Reignited'' (Video) by redfigure(m): 5:38pm On Aug 15, 2015
aguizm:

No problem boss.

Already started the attack training with ur explanation.

Thanks once more Boss
Thumbs up, don't forget to add me on bbm and whatsapp
Re: Dog Trainings Sessions ''Reignited'' (Video) by redfigure(m): 5:40pm On Aug 15, 2015
redfigure:

For the catch

For the attack

osomegbe:
redfigure:

osomegbe:
Re: Dog Trainings Sessions ''Reignited'' (Video) by redfigure(m): 5:46pm On Aug 15, 2015
olivert84:
how do i make my dog not to pee in the living room
That would require a lot of attention. Monitor your dog from time to time to know when it pees, then it should pee in let's say in next 2-3 hours, when it's about time, take it and keep it where you desire, after some time it will be forced to pee there.
If it already has the habit of peeing in the living room, then startle when it's already peeing there then take it to desired position.
They circle around a place they want to pee, If you notice the movement, immediately take it there.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Dog Trainings Sessions ''Reignited'' (Video) by redfigure(m): 5:50pm On Aug 15, 2015
xana101:
To add to the reply, it's still Young, with time it might get aggressive but not as much as I think you're expecting. But be patient.
Re: Dog Trainings Sessions ''Reignited'' (Video) by aguizm(m): 6:42pm On Aug 15, 2015
[quote author=redfigure post=36989683] Thumbs up, don't forget to add me on bbm and whatsapp [/quote

Sure boss
Re: Dog Trainings Sessions ''Reignited'' (Video) by redfigure(m): 10:47am On Aug 17, 2015
Good Morning friends, it's been nice having you guys around and being able to help out.
Today I'll upload a video on how to teach your Dog to Sit.
I'll be visiting a Nairalander and will make a video with his dog.
#Anticipating.
Drop your comments and suggestions on which video to make.
Thanks
Re: Dog Trainings Sessions ''Reignited'' (Video) by knyte(m): 11:00am On Aug 17, 2015
Good job re figure. Your efforts are appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Dog Trainings Sessions ''Reignited'' (Video) by neronito: 11:57am On Aug 17, 2015
Good job bro, my dog(rottweiler, 10months+) attacks on command, but I'm finding it difficult teaching her to obey recall when she's in motion, I mean when she's attacking someone or an animal she pays little attention to whatever I say till she catches her prey or it manages to escape...any ideas?

1 Like

Re: Dog Trainings Sessions ''Reignited'' (Video) by redfigure(m): 1:03pm On Aug 17, 2015
knyte:
Good job re figure. Your efforts are appreciated.
Knyte I see you... I pray your dog walk Ib goes well...
Re: Dog Trainings Sessions ''Reignited'' (Video) by redfigure(m): 1:04pm On Aug 17, 2015
neronito:
Good job bro, my dog(rottweiler, 10months+) attacks on command, but I'm finding it difficult teaching her to obey recall when she's in motion, I mean when she's attacking someone or an animal she pays little attention to whatever I say till she catches her prey or it manages to escape...any ideas?
Yup I do, not in a good place to reply you well but, does she know ' leave it' and' take it'
Re: Dog Trainings Sessions ''Reignited'' (Video) by neronito: 2:27pm On Aug 17, 2015
redfigure:

Yup I do, not in a good place to reply you well but, does she know ' leave it' and' take it'
Yes she does, but only with food and objects, not with Humans, yet.
Re: Dog Trainings Sessions ''Reignited'' (Video) by neronito: 2:38pm On Aug 17, 2015
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pure Breed Alsatian Dog (adult Female)-for Sale: Pictures Inside / Adult Male Blue Cane Corso Italian Mastiff For Sale In Ph. 3yrs / I Found This Dog Outside My Compound And Took It In. What Dog Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.