Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,855 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

How I Became A Christian Believer And An Evangelist. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I Became A Christian Believer And An Evangelist. (4145 Views)

Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt / Illuminati Killed Ebony Reigns - Evangelist Emmanuel Addai Reveals (video) / We Voted For A BUHARI President But We Now Have An Evangelist ‘ Apostle Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Became A Christian Believer And An Evangelist. by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 14, 2016
cry cry
Re: How I Became A Christian Believer And An Evangelist. by analice107: 8:44am On Jul 14, 2016
[quote author=OgundeleT post=47522669][/quote]
E pain u...
You started by lying you were not a Muslim. If I didn't know u here I would ve believed you. Who knows, you may be chickening out of Islam finally. That will he a blast. Go join the Atheist, it suits you. Smh on you.
Re: How I Became A Christian Believer And An Evangelist. by analice107: 8:48am On Jul 14, 2016
OgundeleT:

are u not the one that saw a man that use teeth to carry motor? buhahahaha
Is this a responds? Are you this daft?
Re: How I Became A Christian Believer And An Evangelist. by OgundeleT(m): 9:10am On Jul 14, 2016
analice107:

Is this a responds? Are you this daft?
u know ur brain has been configured to believe anything. they call those people THE GULLIBLES. CONGRAT YOU ARE ONE OF THEM

2 Likes

Re: How I Became A Christian Believer And An Evangelist. by analice107: 9:13am On Jul 14, 2016
OgundeleT:

u know ur brain has been configured to believe anything. they call those people THE GULLIBLES. CONGRAT YOU ARE ONE OF THEM
Define Gullible and define OgundeleT. Align them side by side let's see. Idiota
Re: How I Became A Christian Believer And An Evangelist. by OgundeleT(m): 9:18am On Jul 14, 2016
[s]
analice107:

E pain u...
You started by lying you were not a Muslim. If I didn't know u here I would ve believed you. Who knows, you may be chickening out of Islam finally. That will he a blast. Go join the Atheist, it suits you. Smh on you.
[/s]
i beg ur pardon?
Re: How I Became A Christian Believer And An Evangelist. by analice107: 9:29am On Jul 14, 2016
OgundeleT:
[s][/s] i beg ur pardon?
Gerrarahia

1 Like

Re: How I Became A Christian Believer And An Evangelist. by OgundeleT(m): 9:33am On Jul 14, 2016
analice107:

Define Gullible and define OgundeleT. Align them side by side let's see. Idiota
na only her dey always see miracle for liberation, na only her dey see magician wey use teeth carry motor. u are susceptible to scam babe

2 Likes

Re: How I Became A Christian Believer And An Evangelist. by analice107: 12:19pm On Jul 14, 2016
OgundeleT:

na only her dey always see miracle for liberation, na only her dey see magician wey use teeth carry motor. u are susceptible to scam babe
You are a twerp. You are now defeated but rather than shut up, you want to go personal. Don't cry if I come at you because am not shy.
Muslims can't engage in a discussion, you are getting personal with the hope that I will run away. Bring it on boy. Coward.
Re: How I Became A Christian Believer And An Evangelist. by analice107: 12:22pm On Jul 14, 2016
HardMirror:

You an evangelist
Hahahahahahahaha

An evangelist going from thread to thread calling people all sorts of derogatory names

This is interesting.

I always knew most of you so called christians on nairaland are worse than the so called sinners.

Hear who is talking. A fake fraudulent character. You stand a chance of validating anyone?
Re: How I Became A Christian Believer And An Evangelist. by analice107: 12:47pm On Jul 14, 2016
efismikoko:
Hahahahahahaha pastor evengelist all these miracles happened and am in the same country
Abeg Evang make we hear word.
Poor you.
Re: How I Became A Christian Believer And An Evangelist. by analice107: 12:48pm On Jul 14, 2016
Amberon11:
4everGod

I'm waiting for more. Signs and miracles are proof that Jesus is alive. He's not dead.
My Bishop will always say "Only Fools Doubt Proves".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Became A Christian Believer And An Evangelist. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 14, 2016
GOD WILL ALWAYS PROVE HIS WORD IF WE BELIEVE

THERE WAS THIS GUY IN FESTAC THEN WHOM NOBODY KNEW WAS A HOMOSEXUAL UNTIL THE DAY WE MET WHILE ON EVANGLISM. HOW WE MET IS A LONG STORY AS IT WAS THROUGH MY YOUNGER BROTHER BUT WE MET AND PREACHED AND THEN PRAYED FOF HIM IN THEIR FLAT ON THE THIRD FLOOR OF THE BLOCK OF FLAT.

WHILE WE PRAYED HE BEGAN TO ACT WEIRD AND BEGAN TO SAY WITH HIS OWN MOUTH THAT HE IS A HOMOSEXUAL AND HAS SLEPT WITH SEVERAL YOUNG BOYS IN THEIR AREA AND HE BEGAN TO HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH SOMEONE WE COULD NOT SEE BUT WE COULD HEAR HIS RESPONSES.

HE WAS SAYING WORDS LIKE " I LOVE YOU...YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL. ..I WILL DELIVER THE MESSAGE....PLEASE DONT GO...DONT LEAVE ME....AND SUDDENLY HE CAME TO AND RAN STRAIGHT FOR THEIR LIVING ROOM WINDOW IT TOOK A BROTHER WHO WAS WITH US TO STOP HIM SWIFTLY OTHERWISE HIS AIM WAS TO JUMP THROUGH THAT WINDOW.

AS WE GRABBED HIM HE BEGAN TO CRY AND SAY " HE IS LEAVING ME, HE IS SO BEAUTIFUL , THID PLACE IS UGLY I WANT TO GO WITH HIM" SUDDENLY HE SAID THE PERSON ASKED HIM TO DELIVER A MESSAGE AND SAID WE SHOULD LEAVE HIM AND HE WENT AND GOT A PEN AND A LONG NOTEBOOK. HE STARTED TO WRITE AND DID NOT STOP UNTIL HE EXHAUSTED 4 PAGES BACK TO BACK.

APARENTLY HE ENCOUNTERED WHOM HE CALLED JESUS WHILE HE WAS BEING PRAYED FOR AND DELIVERED AND IT WAS JESUS WHO HE SAID WAS SO BEAUTIFUL AND WAS LEAVING HIM AND HE TURNED TO THE PASTOR WHO WAS WITH HIM AND SAID " JESUS SAID YOU SHOULD GIVE THIS MESSAGE TO OYEDEPO" AND HE HANDED THE WRITTEN MESSAGE TO HIM.

THAT SAME YEAR WAS THE YEAR REINHARDT BONNKE WAS COMING TO NIGERIS FOR A CRUSADE AND CGM DRAFTED THAT SAME PASTOF TO BE AMONGT THE PLANNING COMITTEE AS ALL MINISTRIES CAME TOGETHER TO PLAN AND ASSIST BONNKE. IN ONE OF THEIR MEETINGS SOMEHOW THIS PASTOR SAT RIGHT NEXT TO OYEDEPO AND HE DELIVERED THE MESSAGE. I WILL NOT DISCLOSE THE CONTENT OF THAT MESSAGE HERE BECAUSE I WAS PRIVY TO IT.

QUESTION: HOW COULD AN UNBELIEVER WHO WAS BEING DELIVERED SEE INTO THE FUTURE AND KNOW THAT PASTOR WOULD SOON SIT BESIDE OYEDEPO IF IT HAD NOT BEEN DIVINELY REVEALED TO HIM? HMMMMM

I BEGAN TO DEVELOP A DEEPER RELATIONSHIP WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT AFTER I READ BENNY HINNS BOOK (GOODMORNING HOLY SPIRIT) AND MY LIFE WENT DEEPER AND HIGHER AT THE SAME TIME WITH GOD.

More to come
Re: How I Became A Christian Believer And An Evangelist. by analice107: 1:03pm On Jul 14, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
cry cry
And upon on top of that, you insulted me by wanting to take me to lunch at Kilimanjaro. Wonderful. Maybe if you had said, Charcoal & Spice, I would have considered. What can I possibly take in Kilimanjaro for lunch? SonOfLucifer, ejoor Ooo.
Re: How I Became A Christian Believer And An Evangelist. by analice107: 1:11pm On Jul 14, 2016
4everGod:
GOD WILL ALWAYS PROVE HIS WORD IF WE BELIEVE

THERE WAS THIS GUY IN FESTAC THEN WHOM NOBODY KNEW WAS A HOMOSEXUAL UNTIL THE DAY WE MET WHILE ON EVANGLISM. HOW WE MET IS A LONG STORY AS IT WAS THROUGH MY YOUNGER BROTHER BUT WE MET AND PREACHED AND THEN PRAYED FOF HIM IN THEIR FLAT ON THE THIRD FLOOR OF THE BLOCK OF FLAT.

WHILE WE PRAYED HE BEGAN TO ACT WEIRD AND BEGAN TO SAY WITH HIS OWN MOUTH THAT HE IS A HOMOSEXUAL AND HAS SLEPT WITH SEVERAL YOUNG BOYS IN THEIR AREA AND HE BEGAN TO HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH SOMEONE WE COULD NOT SEE BUT WE COULD HEAR HIS RESPONSES.

HE WAS SAYING WORDS LIKE " I LOVE YOU...YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL. ..I WILL DELIVER THE MESSAGE....PLEASE DONT GO...DONT LEAVE ME....AND SUDDENLY HE CAME TO AND RAN STRAIGHT FOR THEIR LIVING ROOM WINDOW IT TOOK A BROTHER WHO WAS WITH US TO STOP HIM SWIFTLY OTHERWISE HIS AIM WAS TO JUMP THROUGH THAT WINDOW.

AS WE GRABBED HIM HE BEGAN TO CRY AND SAY " HE IS LEAVING ME, HE IS SO BEAUTIFUL , THID PLACE IS UGLY I WANT TO GO WITH HIM" SUDDENLY HE SAID THE PERSON ASKED HIM TO DELIVER A MESSAGE AND SAID WE SHOULD LEAVE HIM AND HE WENT AND GOT A PEN AND A LONG NOTEBOOK. HE STARTED TO WRITE AND DID NOT STOP UNTIL HE EXHAUSTED 4 PAGES BACK TO BACK.

APARENTLY HE ENCOUNTERED WHOM HE CALLED JESUS WHILE HE WAS BEING PRAYED FOR AND DELIVERED AND IT WAS JESUS WHO HE SAID WAS SO BEAUTIFUL AND WAS LEAVING HIM AND HE TURNED TO THE PASTOR WHO WAS WITH HIM AND SAID " JESUS SAID YOU SHOULD GIVE THIS MESSAGE TO OYEDEPO" AND HE HANDED THE WRITTEN MESSAGE TO HIM.

THAT SAME YEAR WAS THE YEAR REINHARDT BONNKE WAS COMING TO NIGERIS FOR A CRUSADE AND CGM DRAFTED THAT SAME PASTOF TO BE AMONGT THE PLANNING COMITTEE AS ALL MINISTRIES CAME TOGETHER TO PLAN AND ASSIST BONNKE. IN ONE OF THEIR MEETINGS SOMEHOW THIS PASTOR SAT RIGHT NEXT TO OYEDEPO AND HE DELIVERED THE MESSAGE. I WILL NOT DISCLOSE THE CONTENT OF THAT MESSAGE HERE BECAUSE I WAS PRIVY TO IT.

QUESTION: HOW COULD AN UNBELIEVER WHO WAS BEING DELIVERED SEE INTO THE FUTURE AND KNOW THAT PASTOR WOULD SOON SIT BESIDE OYEDEPO IF IT HAD NOT BEEN DIVINELY REVEALED TO HIM? HMMMMM

I BEGAN TO DEVELOP A DEEPER RELATIONSHIP WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT AFTER I READ BENNY HINNS BOOK (GOODMORNING HOLY SPIRIT) AND MY LIFE WENT DEEPER AND HIGHER AT THE SAME TIME WITH GOD.

More to come
Am so loving this. Pls keep it coming.
I didn't even know I was responding in this thread. I just saw a mention and started responding.
A distractor was using me against my Will to derail this thread, am so sorry.
Where is that Lying HardMirror, come and see who actually worked with the Holy Spirit. Come and see the difference. You were the midst of Christians weakening them. Liar.
Re: How I Became A Christian Believer And An Evangelist. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 14, 2016
analice107:

And upon on top of that, you insulted me by wanting to take me to lunch at Kilimanjaro. Wonderful. Maybe if you had said, Charcoal & Spice, I would have considered. What can I possibly take in Kilimanjaro for lunch? SonOfLucifer, ejoor Ooo.
Hahaha. You like it hot, I see. Ok, I go ready for you. grin
Re: How I Became A Christian Believer And An Evangelist. by analice107: 1:59pm On Jul 14, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
Hahaha. You like it hot, I see. Ok, I go ready for you. grin
I like what hot?
Re: How I Became A Christian Believer And An Evangelist. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 14, 2016
On the Holy Spirit

So I said I developed an awesome relationship with the Holy Spirit and he came me understanding regarding certain gifts like woed of knowledge which I sought after. He said when I have him I have it. And gradually I came to understand that it can only come when you develop a deep relationship with him because he cannot share secret things with you if you cannot be trusted.

So every morning I would wake up and grab a chair I fondly called "holy ghost chair" those days andi will put that chair in front of me and seat in another chair opposite and ask the holy spirit to sit down so we can talk.

And I would begin to share my life and all with him even though to someone else I was talking to an empty chair but that was my way of growing and learning about the Holy spirit and he began to share things with me after a while.

If someone is coming to the house he would let me know who and when and it would be true, or what someone is passing through like a woman whom God delivered her cultists son even when she never knew he was a cultist but God revealed it and also revealed the challenge her husband was passing through in kaduna while she was in Lagos discussing with me or how I would know the sex of babies in the womb of a woman even when the pregnancy is just a few weeks old and lots more.

I do know that there are many people who easily depart from the faith and I do not blame them because at a point I also heard suggestive voices asking me questions and trying to make me have doubt and lose faith but you see when you know God you know Him and nobody can tell you otherwise. Its like the blood that flows in you..separate it from your body and you die thats just the feeling.

Your faith has to be deep, strong, high, wide and heavy otherwise the devil will persuade you that God does not love you and does not exist.

I have tasted God. I have seen Him in action. I have felt His presence. I have experienced His touch. I Have been visited by Him on 2 occasions as a man all in white with a glowing face I could not look upon and he has given me personal instructions which turned out to be 100% true and came to pass and someone else had that same revelation the same day of a man in white having a discussion with me and shared it with me without even knowing I experienced same thing same day.

God is real. His holy spirit is real. Jesus is real and for those who do not believe He is I pray you do sooner than later.

For those who do please remain stedfast and strong in the Lord for I have had revelations of the rapture on more than 3 occassions and it had nothing to do with fear as I was far from fear then. It wad in my best moments with the Holy spirit.

The Bible said that before the end will come there shall be a falling away first. Be strong in the Lord because is not looking for those who would endure He is looking for those who would endure to the end.

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: How I Became A Christian Believer And An Evangelist. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 14, 2016
analice107:

I like what hot?
Food. What else? grin
Re: How I Became A Christian Believer And An Evangelist. by OgundeleT(m): 4:30pm On Jul 14, 2016
tongue
analice107:

You are a twerp. You are now defeated but rather than shut up, you want to go personal. Don't cry if I come at you because am not shy.
Muslims can't engage in a discussion, you are getting personal with the hope that I will run away. Bring it on boy. Coward.
i just want to find ur trouble well well
Re: How I Became A Christian Believer And An Evangelist. by Blackfire(m): 4:53pm On Jul 14, 2016
analice107:
I like what hot?

sonoflucifer now that joke has gone to far.... And it has to stop now.
Re: How I Became A Christian Believer And An Evangelist. by HardMirror(m): 5:09pm On Jul 14, 2016
analice107:

Hahahahahahahaha. SonOfLucifer. Light and darkness don't meet. They are like salt and water.
The bolded got me laughing real hard.
So you don't know salt and water mix well?
Damn!
Re: How I Became A Christian Believer And An Evangelist. by Blackfire(m): 5:17pm On Jul 14, 2016
OgundeleT:
tongue i just want to find ur trouble well well

nah, am the real trouble
Re: How I Became A Christian Believer And An Evangelist. by analice107: 5:31pm On Jul 14, 2016
HardMirror:

The bolded got me laughing real hard.
So you don't know salt and water mix well?
Damn!
You are a funny guy. That was a mistake which I corrected. Of all the posts, it's this one you responded to. Smh
Re: How I Became A Christian Believer And An Evangelist. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 14, 2016
Blackfire:

Who be dis one?
Re: How I Became A Christian Believer And An Evangelist. by analice107: 5:32pm On Jul 14, 2016
Blackfire:

Hahahahahahahaha. Am not sonOfLucifer nah.
The guy is funny.
Re: How I Became A Christian Believer And An Evangelist. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 14, 2016
analice107:

The guy is funny.
kiss kiss
Re: How I Became A Christian Believer And An Evangelist. by analice107: 5:34pm On Jul 14, 2016
OgundeleT:
tongue
i just want to find ur trouble well well
If you fine me trouble you go regret am. Jesus said i shouldn't strike back, He didn't say I shouldn't answer back. Bring it on.
Re: How I Became A Christian Believer And An Evangelist. by analice107: 5:39pm On Jul 14, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
Food. What else? grin
Hmmm.
Re: How I Became A Christian Believer And An Evangelist. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 14, 2016
analice107:

Hmmm.
No carry me play o. I'm a good cook grin

Re: How I Became A Christian Believer And An Evangelist. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 14, 2016
EVANGELIST E Be Like The Money Way Them Day Shear For Church Don Day Enter Ur Pocket O Hmmm

1 Like

Re: How I Became A Christian Believer And An Evangelist. by analice107: 7:53pm On Jul 14, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
No carry me play o. I'm a good cook grin
Wonderful. Spaghetti and beans? Wat??. It's well Ooo.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Was Inclined To Committing Sin Even Before Eating The Forbidden Fruit / Secrets Of Witchcraft And How To Overcome It / Where Do We Go When We Die?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.