Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

easy way to Know How Pretty She Is........... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / easy way to Know How Pretty She Is........... (1013 Views)

"I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter / Smart Condom Detects STDs, Lets Users Know How Good They Are In Bed / How Pretty? (See Fotos.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

easy way to Know How Pretty She Is........... by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 12, 2016
Almost 95% of ladies in the world looks gud on jeans trousers, u know Y?
Jeans trousers are made in such a way that no matter how ur statue( fat or slim) is, it wll stll fit you. That's why it seems all our ladies are beautiful on trousers.
But for you to know how pretty ur babe is, tell her to put on mini skirt. that's when u can confirm her beauty.
I bet u, u go see all manners of legs shape e.g
K-leg
Bow-leg
Yam leg
crocro-leg
Rashes leg etc

I do appreciate gals/ladies on skirt, cos dey are the best ( Real beauty).
Re: easy way to Know How Pretty She Is........... by Diamondqueen(f): 12:43pm On Jul 12, 2016
So what is your point?

1 Like

Re: easy way to Know How Pretty She Is........... by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 12, 2016
Dress, gown or skirts Doesn't suits me angry
Re: easy way to Know How Pretty She Is........... by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
[quote author=Diamondqueen post=47462844]So what is your point?[/quo grin[quote author=Diamondqueen post=47462844]So what is your point?[/quo
Re: easy way to Know How Pretty She Is........... by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 12, 2016
Diamondqueen:
So what is your point?

CGPA 4.60
Re: easy way to Know How Pretty She Is........... by Imhandsome: 1:04pm On Jul 12, 2016
TrapQueen77:
so u wear trouser all d time ?
Re: easy way to Know How Pretty She Is........... by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
TrapQueen77:

meaning u're ugly right?
cos I dnt understand u, is trouser meant 4 u?
Re: easy way to Know How Pretty She Is........... by Imhandsome: 1:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
habby51:

CGPA 4.60
... hehehehehe.. and Dis nigga is so on point with his answer
Re: easy way to Know How Pretty She Is........... by mizzbouqui(f): 1:08pm On Jul 12, 2016
So wat should we do about it?
Re: easy way to Know How Pretty She Is........... by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 12, 2016
mizzbouqui:
So wat should we do about it?

Hmmmmmm, checked ur dp.
Dats wat we talking abt, are u lukin gud on gown
Definitely u'll knock dem out on trouser.
keep it up
Re: easy way to Know How Pretty She Is........... by mizzbouqui(f): 1:49pm On Jul 12, 2016
habby51:

Hmmmmmm, checked ur dp.
Dats wat we talking abt, are u lukin gud on gown
Definitely u'll knock dem out on trouser.
keep it up
Hmph, kontinu
Re: easy way to Know How Pretty She Is........... by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 12, 2016
habby51:

meaning u're ugly right?
cos I dnt understand u, is trouser meant 4 u?

Coz u have a narrow mind.. Tatz y u dnt wanna understand that not all ladies love wearing skirts.. Now tatz ur problem, not mine
Re: easy way to Know How Pretty She Is........... by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 12, 2016
Imhandsome:
so u wear trouser all d time ?

Not all the time ...I prefer wearing shorts ...
Re: easy way to Know How Pretty She Is........... by LuveU2(f): 1:59pm On Jul 12, 2016
I dont like skirts and yea i am ugly cheesytongue
Re: easy way to Know How Pretty She Is........... by Imhandsome: 2:08pm On Jul 12, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Not all the time ...I prefer wearing shorts ...
I can imagine wink
Re: easy way to Know How Pretty She Is........... by Cutehector(m): 2:16pm On Jul 12, 2016
I like girls on short jeans..
Re: easy way to Know How Pretty She Is........... by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 12, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Hmph, kontinu

see u grin
mizzbouqui:
Hmph, kontinu

see u u dey form abi
Re: easy way to Know How Pretty She Is........... by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 12, 2016
Cutehector:
I like girls on short jeans..

Hmmmmm, Baddo oshaaaa
expecially wen the ass is shot out abi?
Re: easy way to Know How Pretty She Is........... by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 12, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Coz u have a narrow mind.. Tatz y u dnt wanna understand that not all ladies love wearing skirts.. Now tatz ur problem, not mine

she done vex

snap make we see ur legs, lolz
Re: easy way to Know How Pretty She Is........... by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 12, 2016
TrapQueen77:

she do vex

snap make we see ur legs, lolz.
Yam or cassava?
Re: easy way to Know How Pretty She Is........... by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 12, 2016
LuveU2:
I dont like skirts and yea i am ugly cheesytongue

i knw dat b4 u said it
Re: easy way to Know How Pretty She Is........... by Sexxkillz: 2:48pm On Jul 12, 2016
Senseless.
Re: easy way to Know How Pretty She Is........... by mizzbouqui(f): 2:49pm On Jul 12, 2016
habby51:

see u grin

see u
u dey form abi
Form ke, I don't know how to form
Re: easy way to Know How Pretty She Is........... by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 12, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Form ke, I don't know how to form

beta
much sure your man no go gree leave uuuuuu
see una waist
Re: easy way to Know How Pretty She Is........... by mizzbouqui(f): 3:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
habby51:

beta

much sure your man no go gree leave uuuuuu

see una waist
Okay
Re: easy way to Know How Pretty She Is........... by dillycool(f): 3:58pm On Jul 12, 2016
Yeah Yeah
Re: easy way to Know How Pretty She Is........... by dexcira(f): 4:06pm On Jul 12, 2016
Jean all the way kiss
Re: easy way to Know How Pretty She Is........... by lammylam(f): 4:14pm On Jul 12, 2016
OK ! we Don hear
Re: easy way to Know How Pretty She Is........... by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 12, 2016
dexcira:
Jean all the way kiss

see her, dirty pple
na so 1 of my ex dem luv 2 dey wear jean, all because jean fit absorb dirty.
she go wear 2 jeans for 2 month witout washing, come see odour inside the punna.
but mehnnn, I dey manage it then all because of konji.
Re: easy way to Know How Pretty She Is........... by Rechywest(f): 10:38pm On Jul 12, 2016
Skirt makes me uncomfortable i prefer trouser moreover it has a lot of advantage.
Re: easy way to Know How Pretty She Is........... by dexcira(f): 10:48pm On Jul 12, 2016
habby51:

see her, dirty pple
na so 1 of my ex dem luv 2 dey wear jean, all because jean fit absorb dirty.
she go wear 2 jeans for 2 month witout washing, come see odour inside the punna.
but mehnnn, I dey manage it then all because of konji.
. Better carry ur konji out of my comment. And pls don't quote me again. Attention seeker.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Can A Girl Sleep Well After Hurting A Guy / If A Girl Cannot Pray For One Hour Or Cook, Don’t Marry Her - Pastor Adeboye / Major Signs Of Silent Break Up In Courtship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.