Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

ABU Zaria - 2016/2017 Postgraduate Application Form Is Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ABU Zaria - 2016/2017 Postgraduate Application Form Is Out (25834 Views)

NDDC 2017 POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION OPEN / UNN 2016-2017 Postgraduate Admission Form Is Now On Sale / UNIBEN - 2016/2017 Postgraduate Application Form Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

ABU Zaria - 2016/2017 Postgraduate Application Form Is Out by iabdulrazaq(m): 1:20pm On Jul 12, 2016
How to Apply For ABU Zaria Postgraduate Admission – 2016/17. The Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria wishes to inform prospective candidates that the sale of postgraduate application forms for 2016/2017 academic session has commenced.

Entry Requirements:

An applicant for Postgraduate studies must have met the normal undergraduate requirements of at least five relevant O’ level credits or a combination of relevant O’ level credits and A ‘level qualifications (in a maximum of 2 sittings) such as IJMB, HND, HSC, NCE, etc. In all cases these must include a credit in O’ level English Language and Mathematics (where required).
A holder of HND (minimum of an Upper Credit) or equivalent is ordinarily not qualified for Masters Admission except where he/she has acquired an additional qualification such as a PGD in the same or related field whereby he/she may be admitted.
Applicants with 3rd class Degrees can, in some cases, be admitted, provided they possess additional relevant qualifications such as a PGD and/or post-graduation work experience (at least 5 years) acceptable to the University.
Holders of Pass Degree or HND (lower than an Upper Credit) are not eligible for postgraduate studies in ABU.
PhD applicants must hold a Master degree with a research thesis component (not project). Candidates with a CGPA score of less than 3.5 are not eligible for PhD admission.
Where a PhD applicant is judged to be deficient, has a professional Master’s degree or Masters without a Thesis component, he/she maybe considered for an M.Phil.
Applicants who earn a minimum CGPA of a 3.5 at the end of the M.Phil. programme shall be upgraded to proceed with the relevant PhD study.
Applicants for PhD programmes are expected to liaise with the relevant departments/programmes prior to selection of their proposed research areas to ascertain the department’s capability to host their proposed study.
Where a Master or PhD student is unable to complete his/her study within the stipulated time, such a student shall be awarded the relevant PGD or M.Phil. respectively (where applicable).
Re: ABU Zaria - 2016/2017 Postgraduate Application Form Is Out by iabdulrazaq(m): 1:23pm On Jul 12, 2016
http://forms.abu.edu.ng/pgform/ for for available courses, filling and submission of the online application forms.
Applcation form must be submitted after the payment of application fee of N10,000.00 and bank charges of N500.00, only.

Transcripts: Candidates should request their former Universities or Institutions, to send their academic transcripts to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, ABU, Zaria prior to confirmation of their admission by the Senate.

Entrance Exam:

All candidates applying for;
a. Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
b. Masters in International Affairs and Diplomacy (MIAD)
c. Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
d. MPA/PGDPA, M.Ed/Ph.D. (Admin and Planning)

are to note that they SHALL BE REQUIRED to write Entrance Examinations for their respective programmes. The dates, venues and times of the examinations shall be communicated in due course.

Closing Date:

Submission of application ends on Monday, 7th November, 2016
Re: ABU Zaria - 2016/2017 Postgraduate Application Form Is Out by Folabimi(m): 5:37pm On Jul 19, 2016
OK, following
Re: ABU Zaria - 2016/2017 Postgraduate Application Form Is Out by Redfox(m): 6:07pm On Jul 19, 2016
The World of analytics & Modeling as we know it....

Earthlings! a closer look.
Redfox Analytics-- redefining & standardizing the world of modeling, analytics and research with the use of solution engines: SAS, SPSS, Eviews, STATA, Python, R, XLSTAT, Epi-Info, MicroFit and Microsoft Excel forecasting with varying applications in General research, Econometrics, Development Finance, Real Estate Modeling & Financing, Global Markets (currency & fixed income derivative ) analytic. Just maybe this is that golden opportunity to NOT only grow a skill set but to build, innovate and be a problem solver.
Statistical and Survey Analysis
Biostatistics
Quantitative Risk*
Panel Data*
Forecasting
Data Analytics Support*
Financial Regression and Back-testing*
Data Mining*
Advanced Excel Simulation*
Algorithm
Trading & Modeling*
MBA Research guide @the Tip*
Financial Markets*
Please call in for seat reservation and more information.
Date: July 23/24: SPSS (AB) Intensive.
Date: Aug 5/6, 2016--Session LOS A: Stata (AA) and SPSS (AB)
Aug 7/8, 2016--Session LOS A: SAS (AC)
Aug 7/8, 2016--Session LOS B: Eviews (BB)
Aug 10/11, 2016--Session LOS C: XLSTAT (CC) and Excel (Advanced & Logical Operations)

August 13/14, 2016 -- SPSS, Data Manipulation, Mining & Policy (D3M)
Venue: H9B, SR, Abraham Adesanya Estate, Lekki-Ajah, Lagos.

Session duration: 2-day intensive (9hrs)
Course fee (SPSS, Eviews, XLSTAT, Excel): 25,000
Stata and SAS: 35,000 with consulting connect access
R and R studio: 35,000 with developer tools and consulting connect access
Python: 50,000 with developer tools and consulting connect access
Add-ons: software installation/set up, plus video tutorials and dummies.
Kingsley Redfox
kingsleyukwuoma@gmail.com

Hey! You can find me now.
Re: ABU Zaria - 2016/2017 Postgraduate Application Form Is Out by personal59: 7:45pm On Jul 19, 2016
pls for those applying for MSC chemistry re we writing exam and also do I need discharge certificate (nysc) cos mine will b available next yr march?
Re: ABU Zaria - 2016/2017 Postgraduate Application Form Is Out by donna25: 12:22am On Jul 23, 2016
please who knows which month the class would start next year? I'm still serving
Re: ABU Zaria - 2016/2017 Postgraduate Application Form Is Out by Hotsemo: 6:13am On Aug 12, 2016
Hi Bro
I have observed their remita platform ain't working. Is there any other way out form payment for application?

iabdulrazaq:
How to Apply For ABU Zaria Postgraduate Admission – 2016/17. The Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria wishes to inform prospective candidates that the sale of postgraduate application forms for 2016/2017 academic session has commenced.

Entry Requirements:

An applicant for Postgraduate studies must have met the normal undergraduate requirements of at least five relevant O’ level credits or a combination of relevant O’ level credits and A ‘level qualifications (in a maximum of 2 sittings) such as IJMB, HND, HSC, NCE, etc. In all cases these must include a credit in O’ level English Language and Mathematics (where required).
A holder of HND (minimum of an Upper Credit) or equivalent is ordinarily not qualified for Masters Admission except where he/she has acquired an additional qualification such as a PGD in the same or related field whereby he/she may be admitted.
Applicants with 3rd class Degrees can, in some cases, be admitted, provided they possess additional relevant qualifications such as a PGD and/or post-graduation work experience (at least 5 years) acceptable to the University.
Holders of Pass Degree or HND (lower than an Upper Credit) are not eligible for postgraduate studies in ABU.
PhD applicants must hold a Master degree with a research thesis component (not project). Candidates with a CGPA score of less than 3.5 are not eligible for PhD admission.
Where a PhD applicant is judged to be deficient, has a professional Master’s degree or Masters without a Thesis component, he/she maybe considered for an M.Phil.
Applicants who earn a minimum CGPA of a 3.5 at the end of the M.Phil. programme shall be upgraded to proceed with the relevant PhD study.
Applicants for PhD programmes are expected to liaise with the relevant departments/programmes prior to selection of their proposed research areas to ascertain the department’s capability to host their proposed study.
Where a Master or PhD student is unable to complete his/her study within the stipulated time, such a student shall be awarded the relevant PGD or M.Phil. respectively (where applicable).
Re: ABU Zaria - 2016/2017 Postgraduate Application Form Is Out by iabdulrazaq(m): 6:54am On Aug 12, 2016
Hotsemo:
Hi Bro
I have observed their remita platform ain't working. Is there any other way out form payment for application?

take ur payment page to any of d listed bank and pay via the bank
Re: ABU Zaria - 2016/2017 Postgraduate Application Form Is Out by iabdulrazaq(m): 6:56am On Aug 12, 2016
personal59:
pls for those applying for MSC chemistry re we writing exam and also do I need discharge certificate (nysc) cos mine will b available next yr march?
apply next yr
Re: ABU Zaria - 2016/2017 Postgraduate Application Form Is Out by Ababadada: 9:07am On Aug 12, 2016
Hi friends the link sent to my referee email address didn't open to referee me. What do I do now?
Re: ABU Zaria - 2016/2017 Postgraduate Application Form Is Out by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 12, 2016
iabdulrazaq:
http://forms.abu.edu.ng/pgform/ for for available courses, filling and submission of the online application forms.
Applcation form must be submitted after the payment of application fee of N10,000.00 and bank charges of N500.00, only.

Transcripts: Candidates should request their former Universities or Institutions, to send their academic transcripts to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, ABU, Zaria prior to confirmation of their admission by the Senate.

Entrance Exam:

All candidates applying for;
a. Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
b. Masters in International Affairs and Diplomacy (MIAD)
c. Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
d. MPA/PGDPA, M.Ed/Ph.D. (Admin and Planning)

are to note that they SHALL BE REQUIRED to write Entrance Examinations for their respective programmes. The dates, venues and times of the examinations shall be communicated in due course.

Closing Date:

Submission of application ends on Monday, 7th November, 2016

Can I send the transcript by myself since I have the original?
Re: ABU Zaria - 2016/2017 Postgraduate Application Form Is Out by iabdulrazaq(m): 9:25am On Aug 12, 2016
onyenze123:

Can I send the transcript by myself since I have the original?
I dnt know abt that bt i will advise u to ffl d instruction on dia website
Re: ABU Zaria - 2016/2017 Postgraduate Application Form Is Out by iabdulrazaq(m): 9:43am On Aug 12, 2016
Ababadada:
Hi friends the link sent to my referee email address didn't open to referee me. What do I do now?
Ask d referee to send dem a mail or call dia number
Please address all questions or suggestions to ABU through e-mail or phone calls (10:00 AM – 4:00 PM weekdays only)

eportaldevelopment@abu.edu.ng
+234 (0) 7067430505 +234 (0) 7067430512
+234 (0) 7067430531 +234 (0) 7067430539
+234 (0) 8155331981 +234 (0) 8033371108
Re: ABU Zaria - 2016/2017 Postgraduate Application Form Is Out by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 12, 2016
iabdulrazaq:
I dnt know abt that bt i will advise u to ffl d instruction on dia website

Thank you for your reply.
could you link me up with anybody doing his masters in electrical engineering department or faculty of engineering?
I need first class information on the program am about to choose.

1 Like

Re: ABU Zaria - 2016/2017 Postgraduate Application Form Is Out by Ababadada: 10:35am On Aug 12, 2016
iabdulrazaq:
Ask d referee to send dem a mail or call dia number
Please address all questions or suggestions to ABU through e-mail or phone calls (10:00 AM – 4:00 PM weekdays only)

eportaldevelopment@abu.edu.ng
+234 (0) 7067430505 +234 (0) 7067430512
+234 (0) 7067430531 +234 (0) 7067430539
+234 (0) 8155331981 +234 (0) 8033371108
I have called those numbers. They said that they have challenges for referee link. What if they didn't rectify it till deadline?
Re: ABU Zaria - 2016/2017 Postgraduate Application Form Is Out by iabdulrazaq(m): 12:28pm On Aug 12, 2016
Ababadada:
I have called those numbers. They said that they have challenges for referee link. What if they didn't rectify it till deadline?
they will jst keep checking
Re: ABU Zaria - 2016/2017 Postgraduate Application Form Is Out by iabdulrazaq(m): 12:29pm On Aug 12, 2016
onyenze123:

could you link me up with anybody doing his masters in electrical engineering department or faculty of engineering?
Sorry i dnt know any1 dia
Re: ABU Zaria - 2016/2017 Postgraduate Application Form Is Out by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 12, 2016
iabdulrazaq:
Sorry i dnt know any1 dia
it's alright, thank you
Re: ABU Zaria - 2016/2017 Postgraduate Application Form Is Out by usmanktg2(m): 5:01pm On Aug 14, 2016
onyenze123:

same
Re: ABU Zaria - 2016/2017 Postgraduate Application Form Is Out by Nobody: 5:30am On Aug 15, 2016
usmanktg2:

same

Oga, do you know anybody over there?
Re: ABU Zaria - 2016/2017 Postgraduate Application Form Is Out by usmanktg2(m): 9:19am On Aug 15, 2016
onyenze123:

Oga, do you know anybody over there?

I grad there and pursuing masters there. Your number, let me give u the class captain's number of Msc control.
Re: ABU Zaria - 2016/2017 Postgraduate Application Form Is Out by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 15, 2016
usmanktg2:

I grad there and pursuing masters there. Your number, let me give u the class captain's number of Msc control.

T.
Re: ABU Zaria - 2016/2017 Postgraduate Application Form Is Out by Hotsemo: 5:50am On Aug 16, 2016
iabdulrazaq:
take ur payment page to any of d listed bank and pay via the bank

Thanks bro
I reside in Kaduna and I have taken the payment page to both Access, First and Diamond banks only to be told that they can't do the payment as the remita platform is not going through.
Please is there any way out? Thanks
Re: ABU Zaria - 2016/2017 Postgraduate Application Form Is Out by iabdulrazaq(m): 6:54am On Aug 16, 2016
Hotsemo:

Thanks bro
I reside in Kaduna and I have taken the payment page to both Access, First and Diamond banks only to be told that they can't do the payment as the remita platform is not going through.
Please is there any way out? Thanks
jst keep checking or go to zaria since u are close check d banks dia
Re: ABU Zaria - 2016/2017 Postgraduate Application Form Is Out by Ababadada: 6:18am On Aug 17, 2016
Good morning house Please can someone tell me how to get the transcript sent to your department
Re: ABU Zaria - 2016/2017 Postgraduate Application Form Is Out by IamNancy: 10:17am On Aug 17, 2016
ABU just launched the first online MBA programme in Nigeria! Same degree, same Professors, NUC approved; and participants can specialize in HR, Marketing or Finance.

No more weekend trips to attend classes!!! Flexibility, Convenience, Quality!!!

Follow the link to apply http://apply.abudlc.edu.ng/Account/Register?us=SWplb21hMDAy
Re: ABU Zaria - 2016/2017 Postgraduate Application Form Is Out by Hotsemo: 5:48am On Aug 18, 2016
Ababadada:
Good morning house
Please can someone tell me how to get the transcript sent to your department

Please how did you go about your remita payment? I've been on it since July ..
Re: ABU Zaria - 2016/2017 Postgraduate Application Form Is Out by DavidOkafor: 2:48pm On Aug 19, 2016
Please who has the idea of the school fees for someone who want to study Msc Banking and finance.
Re: ABU Zaria - 2016/2017 Postgraduate Application Form Is Out by Ikawokolaso(m): 7:31am On Aug 24, 2016
need information about MSc geography or transport. anybody with useful information, pls indicate
Re: ABU Zaria - 2016/2017 Postgraduate Application Form Is Out by fasmukol: 10:33pm On Aug 26, 2016
Please, I would like to know the likely amount to be spent on MSc Animal Production or Agronomy
Re: ABU Zaria - 2016/2017 Postgraduate Application Form Is Out by oyinlat: 12:11pm On Aug 28, 2016
pls, do they admit bsc economics to MSC banking and finance
Re: ABU Zaria - 2016/2017 Postgraduate Application Form Is Out by oyinlat: 12:14pm On Aug 28, 2016
what is the fee for MSC program.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Perspective On "School Na Scam" / Strike: We Haven’t Exempted ASUU From IPPIS – FG / Man Sends Young Groundnut Hawker Back To School (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.