Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

ABU Zaria - 2016/2017 Postgraduate Application Form Is Out - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ABU Zaria - 2016/2017 Postgraduate Application Form Is Out (25822 Views)

NDDC 2017 POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION OPEN / UNN 2016-2017 Postgraduate Admission Form Is Now On Sale / UNIBEN - 2016/2017 Postgraduate Application Form Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABU Zaria - 2016/2017 Postgraduate Application Form Is Out by aerozac(m): 2:09pm On Aug 28, 2016
I have a problem on my application also. Each time I click on the referee tab it keeps displaying ABU PG Formed Closed and that the closing date is 30th September, 2016 which I really don't understand. I complained and they replied that the problem is noted and will be rectified but uptill now. It keeps displaying that. What can I do
Re: ABU Zaria - 2016/2017 Postgraduate Application Form Is Out by rhemahil(m): 11:12pm On Aug 28, 2016
Please I want to run a post graduate diploma in Abu zaria.... what Is the cost of running this program and how long would it take?
Re: ABU Zaria - 2016/2017 Postgraduate Application Form Is Out by Ababadada: 10:39am On Aug 29, 2016
rhemahil:
Please I want to run a post graduate diploma in Abu zaria.... what Is the cost of running this program and how long would it take?
#125,000 to #150000
Re: ABU Zaria - 2016/2017 Postgraduate Application Form Is Out by Hotsemo: 5:57pm On Sep 01, 2016
aerozac:
I have a problem on my application also. Each time I click on the referee tab it keeps displaying ABU PG Formed Closed and that the closing date is 30th September, 2016 which I really don't understand. I complained and they replied that the problem is noted and will be rectified but uptill now. It keeps displaying that. What can I do

Please how long did your remita payment in the bank reflect on your portal? I did my payment today and it hasn't reflected.. Thanks
Re: ABU Zaria - 2016/2017 Postgraduate Application Form Is Out by Ababadada: 7:56pm On Sep 01, 2016
Hotsemo:

Please how long did your remita payment in the bank reflect on your portal? I did my payment today and it hasn't reflected.. Thanks
They activate my own immediately because I ask them at the bank
Re: ABU Zaria - 2016/2017 Postgraduate Application Form Is Out by Hotsemo: 8:28pm On Sep 01, 2016
Ababadada:
They activate my own immediately because I ask them at the bank

Okay. Thanks. Still awaiting for them to allow me continue registration. I hope it doesn't take long
Re: ABU Zaria - 2016/2017 Postgraduate Application Form Is Out by kratoss(m): 5:51pm On Sep 07, 2016
Minimun requirment for a hnd holder is lower credit not upper, dnt mis guide pple opp... Ur write up is not from their site..
Re: ABU Zaria - 2016/2017 Postgraduate Application Form Is Out by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 08, 2016
Please I need help, I paid for the postgraduate form online through the remita platform on the 31st August and I haven't gotten confirmation from the school up till now, I can't go further with my application and the help lines aren't helping.... please what should I do?
Re: ABU Zaria - 2016/2017 Postgraduate Application Form Is Out by Hotsemo: 4:58pm On Sep 09, 2016
dnoable:
Please I need help, I paid for the postgraduate form online through the remita platform on the 31st August and I haven't gotten confirmation from the school up till now, I can't go further with my application and the help lines aren't helping.... please what should I do?

I feel your pain. I had similar issues too. I paid on the 1st of Sept. but was only able to proceed with payment last night. I called, texted and emailed them severally. I would advice you do the same.
+234 (0) 8155331981
+234 (0) 8033371108
eportaldevelopment@abu.edu.ng
Re: ABU Zaria - 2016/2017 Postgraduate Application Form Is Out by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 09, 2016
Thank u brother
Hotsemo:

I feel your pain. I had similar issues too. I paid on the 1st of Sept. but was only able to proceed with payment last night. I called, texted and emailed them severally. I would advice you do the same.
+234 (0) 8155331981
+234 (0) 8033371108
eportaldevelopment@abu.edu.ng
Re: ABU Zaria - 2016/2017 Postgraduate Application Form Is Out by Hotsemo: 9:36am On Sep 11, 2016
Barka da sallah in advance

Can you please let us in on the academic calendar for postgraduate students for 2016/2017 session? In ideal cases such things ought to be available on the university portal but I haven't seen it so far.

iabdulrazaq:
How to Apply For ABU Zaria Postgraduate Admission – 2016/17. The Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria wishes to inform prospective candidates that the sale of postgraduate application forms for 2016/2017 academic session has commenced.

Entry Requirements:

An applicant for Postgraduate studies must have met the normal undergraduate requirements of at least five relevant O’ level credits or a combination of relevant O’ level credits and A ‘level qualifications (in a maximum of 2 sittings) such as IJMB, HND, HSC, NCE, etc. In all cases these must include a credit in O’ level English Language and Mathematics (where required).
A holder of HND (minimum of an Upper Credit) or equivalent is ordinarily not qualified for Masters Admission except where he/she has acquired an additional qualification such as a PGD in the same or related field whereby he/she may be admitted.
Applicants with 3rd class Degrees can, in some cases, be admitted, provided they possess additional relevant qualifications such as a PGD and/or post-graduation work experience (at least 5 years) acceptable to the University.
Holders of Pass Degree or HND (lower than an Upper Credit) are not eligible for postgraduate studies in ABU.
PhD applicants must hold a Master degree with a research thesis component (not project). Candidates with a CGPA score of less than 3.5 are not eligible for PhD admission.
Where a PhD applicant is judged to be deficient, has a professional Master’s degree or Masters without a Thesis component, he/she maybe considered for an M.Phil.
Applicants who earn a minimum CGPA of a 3.5 at the end of the M.Phil. programme shall be upgraded to proceed with the relevant PhD study.
Applicants for PhD programmes are expected to liaise with the relevant departments/programmes prior to selection of their proposed research areas to ascertain the department’s capability to host their proposed study.
Where a Master or PhD student is unable to complete his/her study within the stipulated time, such a student shall be awarded the relevant PGD or M.Phil. respectively (where applicable).
Re: ABU Zaria - 2016/2017 Postgraduate Application Form Is Out by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 15, 2016
Re: ABU Zaria - 2016/2017 Postgraduate Application Form Is Out by darefour: 4:35pm On Sep 16, 2016
I just wish the previous applicants can be giving us info here... I want to know if Msc. Mathematics will be writing entrance test
Re: ABU Zaria - 2016/2017 Postgraduate Application Form Is Out by Ababadada: 7:37pm On Sep 16, 2016
House did environmental chemistry ABU Postgraduate studies write entrance exam too?
Re: ABU Zaria - 2016/2017 Postgraduate Application Form Is Out by auxyn1: 10:34pm On Sep 21, 2016
Pls when is the dead line for submission of transcript.

And when is the application ending?
Re: ABU Zaria - 2016/2017 Postgraduate Application Form Is Out by UFOMZY: 11:18pm On Sep 21, 2016
Plz I need reply I did engineering course I want to do PGDE in Zaria how possible do they offer post graduate diploma programme in Abu Zaria....thanks

1 Like

Re: ABU Zaria - 2016/2017 Postgraduate Application Form Is Out by ojotobor: 1:06pm On Sep 28, 2016
Re: ABU Zaria - 2016/2017 Postgraduate Application Form Is Out by mpaulo(m): 8:11pm On Sep 28, 2016
Please, I want to know the actual date the application will close and If the school allows a serving Corp member to apply too. Thanks
Re: ABU Zaria - 2016/2017 Postgraduate Application Form Is Out by Chitos(f): 9:13pm On Sep 30, 2016
Pls is the postgraduate form still on sale? I want to register for M.Sc Nursing. Pls help
Re: ABU Zaria - 2016/2017 Postgraduate Application Form Is Out by Laxlondon(m): 11:35pm On Oct 01, 2016
Folabimi:
OK, following
Pls i have finish registration and they have given me application no. and am hearing of registration no. pls what is d registration no cus they didnt gv me
Re: ABU Zaria - 2016/2017 Postgraduate Application Form Is Out by Laxlondon(m): 11:58pm On Oct 01, 2016
Hotsemo:

Thanks bro
I reside in Kaduna and I have taken the payment page to both Access, First and Diamond banks only to be told that they can't do the payment as the remita platform is not going through.
Please is there any way out? Thanks
go to micro finance bank they will do it for u at ABU

1 Like

Re: ABU Zaria - 2016/2017 Postgraduate Application Form Is Out by Hotsemo: 6:36am On Oct 02, 2016
Laxlondon:
go to micro finance bank they will do it for u at ABU

Thanks. I have been able to do my registration. Another challenge now is that two of my referees complained of not receiving the reference email hence there was nothing they could do in that regards. I'm pretty sure the emails are correct. What I don't know is why the portal didn't send the emails. I have sent the portal a mail hoping it will be corrected.
Re: ABU Zaria - 2016/2017 Postgraduate Application Form Is Out by mpaulo(m): 1:45pm On Oct 03, 2016
Please help me. Must I print the transaction I. D page and continue d necessary payment at the bank? Cos I didn't see any print option on that page. Or I should go along with my saved page on my phone to the bank to make the payment. Any suggestion please?
Re: ABU Zaria - 2016/2017 Postgraduate Application Form Is Out by Laxlondon(m): 3:21pm On Oct 03, 2016
Hotsemo:

Thanks. I have been able to do my registration. Another challenge now is that two of my referees complained of not receiving the reference email hence there was nothing they could do in that regards. I'm pretty sure the emails are correct. What I don't know is why the portal didn't send the emails. I have sent the portal a mail hoping it will be corrected.
is a general problem hoping they will correct it I also have d same prob
Re: ABU Zaria - 2016/2017 Postgraduate Application Form Is Out by Laxlondon(m): 3:23pm On Oct 03, 2016
mpaulo:
Please help me. Must I print the transaction I. D page and continue d necessary payment at the bank? Cos I didn't see any print option on that page. Or I should go along with my saved page on my phone to the bank to make the payment. Any suggestion please?
just go with ur transaction id and some info
Re: ABU Zaria - 2016/2017 Postgraduate Application Form Is Out by Laxlondon(m): 3:27pm On Oct 03, 2016
I want to suggest creatiing a whatsapp group to enable us solve problems fast especially the applicant so drop ur whatsapp no to begin
Re: ABU Zaria - 2016/2017 Postgraduate Application Form Is Out by Ababadada: 5:39pm On Oct 03, 2016
Laxlondon:
I want to suggest creatiing a whatsapp group to enable us solve problems fast especially the applicant so drop ur whatsapp no to begin
this is my number for the whsa group
Re: ABU Zaria - 2016/2017 Postgraduate Application Form Is Out by Hotsemo: 8:26pm On Oct 03, 2016
Laxlondon:
is a general problem hoping they will correct it I also have d same prob

Thanks a lot. Appreciate
Re: ABU Zaria - 2016/2017 Postgraduate Application Form Is Out by ojotobor: 4:12pm On Oct 05, 2016
Re: ABU Zaria - 2016/2017 Postgraduate Application Form Is Out by mpaulo(m): 10:15pm On Oct 05, 2016
I need help please, I payed for the P. G form at the abu microfinance bank yesterday and since then, when ever I try to continue with the application online, it keeps telling me "error :invalid user name or password" . And I have clicked on the password recovery, it was same password I am trying to login with that was sent to me. Please anyone with the possible reason for d difficulty on continuing with d application should help me with information on what to do. ......(08069611881)
Re: ABU Zaria - 2016/2017 Postgraduate Application Form Is Out by Hotsemo: 5:49am On Oct 06, 2016
mpaulo:
I need help please, I payed for the P. G form at the abu microfinance bank yesterday and since then, when ever I try to continue with the application online, it keeps telling me "error :invalid user name or password" . And I have clicked on the password recovery, it was same password I am trying to login with that was sent to me. Please anyone with the possible reason for d difficulty on continuing with d application should help me with information on what to do. ......(08069611881)

Just take it easy bro. That's ABU for you. They will eventually send it to u. It took me over 3 weeks to continue my registration

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Strike: We Haven’t Exempted ASUU From IPPIS – FG / Man Sends Young Groundnut Hawker Back To School (Photos) / Nicknames Your Teachers Were Given In School And How They Earned It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.