Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Nigerians In Montenegro - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Montenegro (5244 Views)

Work And Live In Montenegro / Want To Know About Montenegro / Travelling To Montenegro With A Work Permit Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians In Montenegro by edwardbiggy: 1:41pm On Jul 12, 2016
hi there am Edward, i have a Montenegro 3 months tourist Visa, don't have any one in Montenegro, in need of guidance by Nigerians who are there already about the country, as i intend to work..just do need an insight about the country whats as-take for me or rather advantages for me if i should come there and how the people are,as i have being discourage by a lot here in Nigeria.so much do need Nigerians in Montenegro to guide me through please. would appreciate your quick advise and guidance....Thanks
Re: Nigerians In Montenegro by Mille: 2:04pm On Jul 12, 2016
You have a tourist visa and you intend to work. No wonder embassies are wary of Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Montenegro by worry359(m): 2:56pm On Jul 12, 2016
You have tourist visa
then afterwards you come and ask how is the country?
Is your visa real? or did you buy it in the market?

You also tell us you want to work illegally.
No illegal information here!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Montenegro by edwardbiggy: 6:28pm On Jul 12, 2016
both of you guys are crazy idiot!! bastard.....i seek an advise not humiliations..you fucking trolls, all i expected was correct me n guide me was asked to come here and connect with some Nigerians in Montenegro. and also lemme clear ur fucking ignorant brains, getting there as a tourist if i intend to work i would apply for that okay. dats why pple like u guys neva moves Bleep in Life..tryna humiliate pple!

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Montenegro by worry359(m): 6:40pm On Jul 12, 2016
edwardbiggy:
hi there am Edward, i have a Montenegro 3 months tourist Visa, don't have any one in Montenegro, in need of guidance by Nigerians who are there already about the country, as i intend to work..just do need an insight about the country whats as-take for me or rather advantages for me if i should come there and how the people are,as i have being discourage by a lot here in Nigeria.so much do need Nigerians in Montenegro to guide me through please. would appreciate your quick advise and guidance....Thanks

both of you guys are crazy idiot!! ******...i seek an advise not humiliations..you *******trolls, all i expected was correct me n guide me was asked to come here and connect with some Nigerians in Montenegro. and also lemme clear ur ******* ignorant brains, getting there as a tourist if i intend to work i would apply for that okay. dats why pple like u guys neva moves Bleep in Life..tryna humiliate pple!

First off thanks for your foul mouthed rant it made me laugh.
Then let's examine your LIE, you can not even remember what you wrote.
Look at the bolded, YOU said that you were going to work on a tourist visa! grin grin grin
In fact you are humiliating yourself very well without our help.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Montenegro by edwardbiggy: 6:53pm On Jul 12, 2016
mumu i knw wat i wrote, was tryin let you idiots understand dat tourist Visa or wateva doesnt mean i cant work there okay, dats not even why i came here fouls, in seek of Nigerians in Montenegro for their Guidance, are you in Montenegro wink..? it was for Nigerians that are in montenegro,so you dat is in Nigeria u shld av just advise me accordingly n not mk me feel bad of ma post okay. dats not hw tins are done ma broda okay. i came here cos i nid advise we be Nigerians mk we no dey do like say we no no as him dey Go
Re: Nigerians In Montenegro by worry359(m): 7:47pm On Jul 12, 2016
I will educate you for free.
Visa in itself does not offer a grant of permission to work in Montenegro. Person who intends to work in Montenegro must obtain a temporary residence permit for the purpose of employment or seasonal work, on the grounds of previously issued work permit.

Mere possession of a visa does not grant the entry to Montenegro. Other legal requirements for granting a foreigner the entry and stay to Montenegro must also be met according to the Law on Foreigners (“Official Gazette of Montenegro”, no. 56/14 , 28/15 and 16/16.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Montenegro by edwardbiggy: 8:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
have that already troll, a note similar to that was attached in an envelope with ma VISA OKAY. wich is well understood by me, ALL I came here to do was to connect with my fellow Nigerians in Montenegrooooooooooooo okay..beside pple wey dem di see ds post and no dey comment on no be fool cos dem undertsand english very well n no dey cnt be off help not u trolls making pple feel bad..Bleep you BASTARDS
Re: Nigerians In Montenegro by worry359(m): 8:22pm On Jul 12, 2016
I am not the one using foul and disgusting language and insults on every post!
That is you. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Montenegro by Mille: 9:32pm On Jul 12, 2016
Lol.

Now you are beginning to sound like a desperate Nigerian who is eager to leave at all cost and spent his last savings on it. I'll leave you to your problems since I don't support illegality. If you are looking to get employment, you have to come back and reapply for work visa. You cannot convert a tourist visa to employment visa.

Imagine living everyday of your life running from immigration, you wont be able be able to do proper work or even open a bank account. And think of the shame that will come when you are finally deported with nothing but the clothes you have on you. You won't be able to go back home and will end up on the streets of Lagos.

Being an illegal immigrant is not worth it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Montenegro by edwardbiggy: 10:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
advise noted @ Mille and Thanks. And am not desperate bro at all..my stand still you and worry359 no be so dem dey do sumtin I asked sumtin very seriously I categorically mentioned I nid guidance not to be ridiculed by u guys feels so bad. Like wat u Jst wrote is wat u can afford wich I appreciate d advise. All of us no say most of ur fellow broda's no enta dat wey wit working visa mst are tourist visas n wen dey get dr dey still survive n get permanent resident at d end but most ones dat I came across wit instances like ds are western europes n not southeast Europe like Montenegro dats why i came here open my mind clearly for Ma 9ja broda's for advise n guidance in Montenegro on d way forward n yet u guys Jst pissed me off wit ur comment. Anyway am sorry for rude manner. Still hopin to connect wit sum Nigerians in Montenegro.
Re: Nigerians In Montenegro by danimeya: 6:20am On Feb 25, 2017
We r here to educate ourselves not to meek each oda. D guy or d man needs an advice which might be of help to som1 else if been given d best of advice. How many nigerians in uk or united States is been issue a workn visa? But dey r workn over der, wat we nigerians mostly get is visiting or a turist visa. So if d man has a turist visa with him does not mean he cant work in a foreign countries, he will find his way out on gettn der. Let us all behave mature and help out issues easily. Best of luck my broda

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Montenegro by luke55: 9:57am On Mar 03, 2017
My brother for get this people are seying about u or d country am to aks how to get that visa am intereaated pls
Re: Nigerians In Montenegro by luke55: 9:57am On Mar 03, 2017
My brother for get this people are seying about u or d country am to aks how to get that visa am intereaated pls my phone number is 08065860827 WhatsApp
Re: Nigerians In Montenegro by luke55: 10:04am On Mar 03, 2017
Hello my brother for get what some people will sey am intereaated on how to get that same visa pls my phone number is 08065860827 WhatsApp i care
Re: Nigerians In Montenegro by Ndipe(m): 12:40am On Nov 20, 2019
@Poster, look before you leap.
Re: Nigerians In Montenegro by Glodmovick(m): 1:32am On Jun 15, 2022
edwardbiggy:

Hello bro how far.. did you later get through to serbia... Pls get back as soon as you see this .. would really appreciate.... Share your experience and let's discuss
Re: Nigerians In Montenegro by Godson213: 9:40am On Jun 01, 2023
Ezinne988:
currently in montenegro thank \God

How is work there is there jobs and the environment and women
Re: Nigerians In Montenegro by Balogunofafrica: 5:41pm On Jan 31
Hello is this thread still alive.

Please who applied for Montenegro here from Nigeria?

(1) (Reply)

Aviation Agencies Hold National Prayer For Air Safety / 2016: Visa Free Countries With The Nigeria Passport. / Dv Lottery 2013/2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.