Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:51 PM

Need Help Asap!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Help Asap!!!!! (528 Views)

I Need Your Help Asap / Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. / I Have A Question & I Need Help ASAP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help Asap!!!!! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 12, 2016
grin
Re: Need Help Asap!!!!! by Tenkobos(m): 4:15pm On Jul 12, 2016
Huh?
Re: Need Help Asap!!!!! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 12, 2016
Passy089:
Help!!! Guys What's the best way to Handle a Blood That's Sexually Crushing on you.
You mean blood relation?
What is she to you and please explain the specific attitude she displays that makes you think this way.
Re: Need Help Asap!!!!! by Exmarte: 4:24pm On Jul 12, 2016
Bros...in English please? Shey na ur sister abi na cousin? If u no speak in plain language,how person wan take help u? We resemble Ifa 4 hia?
Re: Need Help Asap!!!!! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 12, 2016
PushPlay:

You mean blood relation?
What is she to you and please explain the specific attitude she displays that makes you think this way.

A female Cousin
Re: Need Help Asap!!!!! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 12, 2016
Exmarte:
Bros...in English please? Shey na ur sister abi na cousin? If u no speak in plain language,how person wan take help u? We resemble Ifa 4 hia?

Cousin
Re: Need Help Asap!!!!! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 12, 2016
Passy089:

A female Cousin
To the next part. What happened exactly did she do?
Re: Need Help Asap!!!!! by Exmarte: 4:36pm On Jul 12, 2016
Passy089:

Cousin
knew it!! Cousins could be crazy like that when you're too close. Bros,the evil spirit in me would tell you to shag her and make her realize what you guys just did is wrong (PushPlay...and then PushSTOP). But the real me would say,make her understand that it aint possible for anything sexual to happen between you two...but the careful about how you say things or she fit hate u forever.

But d evil sprit in me is saying that you should listen to the first advice
Re: Need Help Asap!!!!! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 12, 2016
PushPlay:

To the next part. What happened exactly did she do?

Treating me exactly the same way a girl treats her bf... I don't want to go into details...
Re: Need Help Asap!!!!! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 12, 2016
Passy089:

Treating me exactly the same way a girl treats her bf... I don't want to go into details...

Sorry, we cant help you then.
Re: Need Help Asap!!!!! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 12, 2016
Exmarte:
knew it!! Cousins could be crazy like that when you're too close. Bros,the evil spirit in me would tell you to shag her and make her realize what you guys just did is wrong (PushPlay...and then PushSTOP). But the real me would say,make her understand that it aint possible for anything sexual to happen between you two...but the careful about how you say things or she fit hate u forever.

But d evil sprit in me is saying that you should listen to the first advice

thanks for your 1st advice..... Abeg that ur evil spirit no try.

(1) (Reply)

... I Found Out He Was Cheating On Me / Is This A Setup Or What? / Miss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.