Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

I Will Date A Man because I Am Attracted,Not because Of His Heritage-Rita Dominic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Date A Man because I Am Attracted,Not because Of His Heritage-Rita Dominic (1378 Views)

5 Times Ebuka Obi-uchendu Elegantly Showcased His Heritage On BB Naija Live Evic / Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) / Rita Dominic Steps Out With Timaya Both Looking Like Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Date A Man because I Am Attracted,Not because Of His Heritage-Rita Dominic by afronews12111: 5:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
The actress said this in an interview with Hollywood London Magazine.

When asked: How do you feel about Love and Heritage in your own life?

She replied: "I don’t think that things are that bad these days. I will date a man because I am attracted to him not because of his heritage."

*** The beautiful actress is 41 today, do well to wish her a happy birthday.

http://www.afronews.co/2016/07/i-will-date-man-because-i-am-attracted.html

Re: I Will Date A Man because I Am Attracted,Not because Of His Heritage-Rita Dominic by iamdrfresh: 5:06pm On Jul 12, 2016
if to say she don see me now, she for dey attracted to me ooo ;(
Re: I Will Date A Man because I Am Attracted,Not because Of His Heritage-Rita Dominic by Vendoor(f): 5:09pm On Jul 12, 2016
At your age you are still dating

Go get a life baby grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Date A Man because I Am Attracted,Not because Of His Heritage-Rita Dominic by afronews121111: 5:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
LOL
Re: I Will Date A Man because I Am Attracted,Not because Of His Heritage-Rita Dominic by LordZero(m): 5:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
she's just 41 na. maybe if she had done that all this while, she might be married by now.

Re: I Will Date A Man because I Am Attracted,Not because Of His Heritage-Rita Dominic by afronews1211: 5:47pm On Jul 12, 2016
she's just 41 na. maybe if she had done that all this while, she might be married by now.
Re: I Will Date A Man because I Am Attracted,Not because Of His Heritage-Rita Dominic by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 12, 2016
r U sure
Re: I Will Date A Man because I Am Attracted,Not because Of His Heritage-Rita Dominic by ammyluv2002(f): 6:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
Of course! She's rich
Re: I Will Date A Man because I Am Attracted,Not because Of His Heritage-Rita Dominic by citizenjuwon(m): 9:45pm On Jul 12, 2016
Vendoor:
At your age you are still dating

Go get a life baby grin
You're fortunate she's not on NL. Besides, I doubt if she would have dignified your nasty comment with a response.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Date A Man because I Am Attracted,Not because Of His Heritage-Rita Dominic by citizenjuwon(m): 9:48pm On Jul 12, 2016
Am sure you will get a man, since you've decided to come down from the high horse.

1 Like

Re: I Will Date A Man because I Am Attracted,Not because Of His Heritage-Rita Dominic by Flexherbal(m): 10:02pm On Jul 12, 2016
Good!
Re: I Will Date A Man because I Am Attracted,Not because Of His Heritage-Rita Dominic by waternogetenemy: 10:07pm On Jul 12, 2016
LordZero:

afronews1211:

citizenjuwon(m): 9:48pm
Am sure you will get a man, since you've decided to come down from the high horse.

U see ur life, u want to turn a lady that is very picky matter to heritage issue.

Meanwhile, countless yoruba women still dey market.

Did She tell u that marriage proposal have pass her by?

Rukky Sanda and Funke Akindele ur sisters, wettin dem still dey wait? Or u want me to roll out list of many yoruba movie actress still single?

Kalu Ikeagu that recently got married, na heritage hold am, yorubas should just get out with their begging marriage to igbo.

Our sisters are not your yoruba sisters that u use menopause to black mail into footing all wedding expenses.

Yorubas should be very careful, charity begins at home. Marry ur abundant baby mamas and singles before u concern urself with people not in need of rescue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Date A Man because I Am Attracted,Not because Of His Heritage-Rita Dominic by afronews1211: 10:32pm On Jul 12, 2016
lol
Re: I Will Date A Man because I Am Attracted,Not because Of His Heritage-Rita Dominic by femolacqua(m): 7:09am On Jul 13, 2016
It's her choice.
Re: I Will Date A Man because I Am Attracted,Not because Of His Heritage-Rita Dominic by smallJagaban: 7:13am On Jul 13, 2016
waternogetenemy:

U see ur life, u want to turn a lady that is very picky matter to heritage issue.

Rukky Sanda and Funke Akindele ur sisters, wettin dem still dey wait? Or u want me to roll out list of many yoruba movie actress still single?

Kalu Ikeagu that recently got married, na heritage hold am, yorubas should just get out with their begging marriage to igbo.

Our sisters are not your yoruba sisters that u use menopause to black mail into footing all wedding expenses.

Yorubas should be very careful, charity begins at home. Marry ur abundant baby mamas and singles before u concern urself with people not in need of rescue.

MAYBE YOU SHOULD TELL US MORE ABOUT EMEKA IKE, CLARION
Re: I Will Date A Man because I Am Attracted,Not because Of His Heritage-Rita Dominic by LordZero(m): 8:25am On Jul 13, 2016
waternogetenemy:

who are u?

who is afronews1211..

back to u.. is it that you cannot comprehend my post or you just want to write something about Yorubas?
ur post reeks of stup!dity and hatred. if u have something against the Yorubas, kindly go to the appropriate section and open a thread and stop mentioning my moniker....

# don't ever quote me with this type of POO again..

1 Like

Re: I Will Date A Man because I Am Attracted,Not because Of His Heritage-Rita Dominic by citizenjuwon(m): 12:46pm On Jul 13, 2016
waternogetenemy:

Who is this bigot? How is the topic or my comment relate to your tribal sentiments? Kindly get off my mention if your rebuttals have this level of ethnic mischief.
Yuk!

(1) (Reply)

Who Sings Better: Reekado Banks, Lil Kesh, Korede Bello Or Kiss Daniel / Flavour's Baby-mama, Anna Banner Gorgeous In New Photos / Women Don’t Need Men On This Planet – Nicki Minaj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.