Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,311 members, 7,815,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

..... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ..... (11563 Views)

"My Virgin Schoolmate Tried Forcing Sex On Me" - Nigerian Man / ‘I Tried A New Sex Position Every Day For A Week—here’s What Happened’ / We Are Beginning To See The Side Effects Of Tramadol Abuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ..... by scantee(m): 7:24am On Jul 13, 2016
M2dX:
don't take tramadol and alcoholic at ones, it kills
ya is dangerous, though at times the alco supasses the effect of the Trams, you will not notice you even take any Trams..
Re: ..... by RasheedUmar: 7:27am On Jul 13, 2016
My body system forbids tramadol. It makes me feel like throwing up. cry

2 Likes

Re: ..... by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 13, 2016
see uuuuu
try 200mg, I see ur babe not coming again cos u'll tear the punna.
try use 400mg, I'll pay u a visit@kirikiri cos u'll kill her via fucking.
Gud luck bro

1 Like

Re: ..... by HODayo(m): 10:37am On Jul 13, 2016
You should take 1000mg of tramadol. Whatever is worth doing is worth doing well.

5 Likes

Re: ..... by Hilles(m): 10:42am On Jul 13, 2016
undecided
Re: ..... by Hilles(m): 10:42am On Jul 13, 2016
Op Your mate dey take 2000mg..oshi

1 Like

Re: ..... by Cocaiine(m): 10:49am On Jul 13, 2016
Hilles:
Op Your mate dey take 2000mg..oshi

Na straight ticket to psychiatric be that one oo
Re: ..... by Cocaiine(m): 10:51am On Jul 13, 2016
I wan go buy the booze wey I go take swallow tramadol. I will return back to this thread with feedback
Re: ..... by ngoben(f): 2:14pm On Jul 13, 2016
If u want somefin dat will calm u down,it must not be drugs.check ma signature n whatsapp €e

1 Like

Re: ..... by harrysjones(m): 2:26pm On Jul 13, 2016
hi dear hw u doing
Sempumping:
No to Drug Abuse ...

Nah so u go try the 1 wey go kill u 1 day
Re: ..... by dimexy247(m): 3:03pm On Jul 13, 2016
Cocaiine:
I don't know if it's because I only took 100mg but d tin no impress me at all. The only thing I noticed is that I felt sleepy, I didn't feel high at all.
When I smoked kush i definitely felt the high but with tramadol nothing.
Except sleepiness.
And I took it this morning until now sleep still dey catch me abeg with kain medicine be dis?
Mtcheew
And the way people dey hype tramadol go be like say the drug dey work signs and wonders.

Thanks for this bro, I been think say na only me noticed it. The way some people hype the drug, you will think it's powerful than heroine but trust me, the drug works no magic on me when I took it. I didn't even overslept when I took it, I had my normal daily routine.
Re: ..... by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 13, 2016
dimexy247:

Thanks for this bro, I been think say na only me noticed it. The way some people hype the drug, you will think it's powerful than heroine but trust me, the drug works no magic on me when I took it. I didn't even overslept when I took it, I had my normal daily routine.
Hw many milligramme did u take?
Re: ..... by dimexy247(m): 3:58pm On Jul 13, 2016
favoryte33:
Hw many milligramme did u take?

400mg
Re: ..... by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 13, 2016
dimexy247:

400mg
You must have become a talkative afta taken it...

1 Like

Re: ..... by Donsammi(m): 5:41pm On Jul 13, 2016
T-baby d0 select b0dy.. If you are throwing up,av hitching,sleepiness.. Mhen Tm is nt 4 you... Tm is part of opriate-family ..nd very addictive AF..
Re: ..... by mathmatica: 5:43pm On Jul 13, 2016
Cocaiine:
I don't know if it's because I only took 100mg but d tin no impress me at all. The only thing I noticed is that I felt sleepy, I didn't feel high at all.
Except sleepiness.
And I took it this morning until now sleep still dey catch me abeg with kain medicine be dis?
Mtcheew
And the way people dey hype tramadol go be like say the drug dey work signs and wonders.
.....Beleive me paddy,you just embark on a journey of no return.You have just taken the first tablet into tramadol addiction......I know a fellow who started with 50g,nothing happened to him,no expected highness,that was last year.....Fast forward to today,the fellow consumes nothing less than 1200g of tramadol within a 12h period...Everyday.....He has experienced tramadol overdose,5 times,and whenever that happens,he swore never to take it again....but give him at most 3 days and he is back again........Am sure you don't know or understand what tramadol overdose is...it is not something you would take for granted if you value you life....WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF TRAMADOL ADDICTION..WELCOME TO INSANITY.
Re: ..... by Cocaiine(m): 7:33pm On Jul 13, 2016
A don start, wish me luck grin grin grin grin

Re: ..... by Cocaiine(m): 7:34pm On Jul 13, 2016
mathmatica:
.....Beleive me paddy,you just embark on a journey of no return.You have just taken the first tablet into tramadol addiction......I know a fellow who started with 50g,nothing happened to him,no expected highness,that was last year.....Fast forward to today,the fellow consumes nothing less than 1200g of tramadol within a 12h period...Everyday.....He has experienced tramadol overdose,5 times,and whenever that happens,he swore never to take it again....but give him at most 3 days and he is back again........Am sure you don't know or understand what tramadol overdose is...it is not something you would take for granted if you value you life....WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF TRAMADOL ADDICTION..WELCOME TO INSANITY.

Sharraappp!!!
Re: ..... by jujunaty(m): 8:26pm On Jul 13, 2016
Try REF, two taps of ghana SK, one blue, and 3 bottles of Legend. You shall meet ur highness

3 Likes

Re: ..... by donquincy98(m): 12:44pm On Jul 14, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
try 200g next time! 100g doesn't affect me too

funny
Re: ..... by Oksman(m): 11:45am On Jul 15, 2016
Rashelany:
Oga if na higness u dey find....

Try taking d tramadol with kian kian grin grin

Thank me later
Never you mix opoids with alchohol, your risk level is like someone sitting inches away from hidden cobra or a snake charmer playing with a black mamba!
you guys are here discussing drug use, i wonder why this thread has not been taken down.
Re: ..... by Rashelany: 9:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
what

1 Like

Re: ..... by ariyike23(f): 12:47am On Aug 01, 2016
scantee:
Try taken 400g in the morning after taken small food, and after 4hrs crown it with two bottles of s/stout or Legend. I bet you, you will be in a different world for 3days, you will just be happy all days, i take this anytime i am working (offshore).

kill urself ooo iyeh
Re: ..... by scantee(m): 9:53pm On Aug 02, 2016
ariyike23:

kill urself ooo iyeh
haa haa My Daring Daring, i don't take that often na, maybe once in a month whenever i am to do some crazy tasking work...especialy submarine things. I miss u
Re: ..... by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 02, 2016
curvysola:

its every bad thing that you do! from woman to drugs sad may God help you
dis gal sha...
Re: ..... by aphildam(m): 11:13pm On Aug 02, 2016
Cocaiine:
Except sleepiness.
Mtcheew
download lyfsafeguide on googleplay to see the effect of the drug on human health
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.phildam.g33k5qu4d.lyfsafeguide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ..... by curvysola(f): 3:35pm On Aug 03, 2016
Ebuka2016:

dis gal sha...
ebuka what did i do sad
Re: ..... by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 03, 2016
curvysola:

ebuka what did i do sad
nothing
Re: ..... by Damoxy(m): 1:52am On Feb 24, 2017
curvysola:

its every bad thing that you do! from woman to drugs sad may God help you
Dey will learn one day
Re: ..... by patosky3310(m): 6:37am On Feb 24, 2017
Cocaiine:
Except sleepiness.
Mtcheew

Tramadol kills
Re: ..... by Kingsley1000(m): 7:53am On Feb 24, 2017
patosky3310:

Tramadol kills
have u tried it
Re: ..... by Cocaiine(m): 11:11pm On Feb 25, 2017
Kingsley1000:
have u tried it

Don't mind him he is just repeating what he heard on television

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do Married Men manage thier Wives With loosed vagina (Big Farmland)? / How To Finger A Women. Learn These Great Fingering Techniques To Blow Her Mind! / Funny Romantic Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.