Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,322 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. (10696 Views)

Two Female Nigerian Students Caught Fighting Over A Boy (pic) / Couple Fall From Ninth Floor Window While Having Sex. Wife Died Instantly Photos / Lady Wows Nigerians, Twerks With Phone On Her Waist, The Phone Didn't Fall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by essentialone(m): 11:27pm On Sep 14, 2023
Abusive husbands didn't fall from the sky, someone raised a boy wrongly.

Your 3years old son gets angry whenever you give him food he doesn't want and throws it on you, you laugh and say "πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ children ehh".

Baby boy will lift his hands and slap you when he wants you to drop him...All you'd say is "you're beating mummy πŸ˜ƒ"

No other child in that area messes with him...And you're calling him "A no- nonsense boy"

He picks up things from the ground and hits people whenever he's stopped from doing something...You smile and call him "action boyπŸ˜ƒπŸ€ΎπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€ΈπŸ½β€β™‚οΈ"

You expose him to all manner of violence and say "He's a man, man suppose get mind"

Few years down the line the teenage boy bullies his sisters, commands them around, shares slaps as souvenirs to anyone that dares to challenge him.
You call him "man of the house"πŸ˜ƒ

He grew up having his way all through. Now he's a full grown man in the society. And it's not funny anymore.

*IT'S EASIER TO TRAIN A SON THAN TO CORRECT A HUSBAND.*

We could address a lot from the root.

Sorry if you’ve been hurt with this post ?

But! This is just the Fact πŸ‘ŒπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

May Almighty God make it easy for us all AmennN πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

139 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by Ladyclara002(f): 11:33pm On Sep 14, 2023
You're right tho

12 Likes

Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by Nobody: 3:29am On Sep 15, 2023
They learn from the parents too.

If the dad respects the mom, the boy would likely grow to respect women.

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by essentialone(m): 7:21am On Sep 15, 2023
Skyview01:

Not always true. They could be completely different types of personality. Father and Son.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by Fahvvy: 11:29am On Sep 15, 2023
I sha blame women for abusive men cheesy...
And I'll prove it angry...

You'll agree with me that the average child spends more time with the mother than with the father, correct? undecided...

So...
If the child spends more time with the mum, its logical to opine that the child is prolly learning lots of things from the mum ba?

I mean, if you spend time with wise people, you'll be wise ba? And vice versa grin...

So since the child spends more time with the mum and is learning loads from the mum, if he turns out to be abusive, shouldn't we hold the mum responsible? grin...

I mean...
Women have been claiming to be "the life of the home", "the soul of the family", "the home makers" grin...

Women have been saying that "A man can build a house, but it takes a woman to make it a home" grin...

So if the home is not well made (children becoming abusive and uncouth), shouldn't we hold the "home makers" responsible? grin...

I rest my case cheesy...

76 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by BOSSkesh(m): 2:56pm On Sep 15, 2023
Daughter of Delilah training a Ahaz or Cain

3 Likes

Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by BOSSkesh(m): 2:59pm On Sep 15, 2023
Let’s settle this
Who’s to blame for the upbringing of a bad child

Like for fathers
Share for mothers
Quote for the child

15 Likes 47 Shares

Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 15, 2023
You are absolutely right

1 Like

Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 15, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Let’s settle this
Who’s to blame for the upbringing of a bad child

Like for fathers
Share for mothers
Quote for the child
To some large percentage it's the mother

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by NSNO(m): 3:58pm On Sep 15, 2023
We can't discount the fact that some children are not just normal upstairs.
I have seen good families raise monsters so sometimes it's not their fault.

12 Likes

Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by tivhador: 4:15pm On Sep 15, 2023
"Baby boy will lift his hands and slap you when he wants you to drop him...All you'd say is "you're beating mummy πŸ˜ƒ"" Good for you. As for me, I go traumatize dat nigga so tey just hearing my name will cause him to go into seizures cool cool cool cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 15, 2023
Most abusive men were born in a household where their fathers were physically abusive to their mothers and their mothers made it seem like it was okay to be physically abused by continuing to stay in that abusive marriage.... So they ended up seeing it as a normal thing whenever their fathers would beat up their mothers.

And male children look up to their fathers.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by Kobojunkie: 6:02pm On Sep 15, 2023
essentialone:
β–  Not always true. They could be completely different types of personality. Father and Son.
Your personality isn't what determines whether you respect the next person, even women, or not. Environment and nuture play a bigger role in this. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by Kobojunkie: 6:04pm On Sep 15, 2023
NSNO:
We can't discount the fact that some children are not just normal upstairs.
I have seen good families raise monsters so sometimes it's not their fault.
That is why parents ought also to pay good attention to mental and emotional health of their kids and get them help as early as possible. undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by Godsongang: 6:19pm On Sep 15, 2023
Yeah sure...
Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by essentialone(m): 7:42pm On Sep 15, 2023
Samantha124:
Most abusive men were born in a household where their fathers were physically abusive to their mothers and their mothers made it seem like it was okay to be physically abused by continuing to stay in that abusive marriage.... So they ended up seeing it as a normal thing whenever their fathers would beat up their mothers.

And male children look up to their fathers.

I doubt this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by Kobojunkie: 7:45pm On Sep 15, 2023
essentialone:
β–  I doubt this.
You can doubt it all you want but kids are sponges and more times than not they learn even how to socialize and empathize(or not) from watching the interactions b3tween parents and/or guardians. undecided

1 Like

Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by Nonexisting1: 9:14pm On Sep 15, 2023
Most men raised by single mothers and divorced wives will surely end up being abusive husbands. This is why single mothers and divorced wives are menace to every sane society. They download their evils, heartlessness and wickedness into the innocent and helpless sons who in turn extend the gestures to other vaginarians. I tactically removed widows because it's not their fault that their husbands died.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 15, 2023
Of course you'll doubt it, because you want to put the blame on the mother since she's a woman.

In your world men are never wrong because they never take accountability for their actions.
essentialone:

I doubt this.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by Nyascobar1414: 1:23pm On Sep 16, 2023
Skyview01:
Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by Nyascobar1414: 1:23pm On Sep 16, 2023
Skyview01:

simp, make man come dey respect woman?

1 Like

Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by NSNO(m): 1:32pm On Sep 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
That is why parents ought also to pay good attention to mental and emotional health of their kids and get them help as early as possible. undecided
Nigerian parents don't think about mental health. It's either the person is normal or mad. No other category.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by BigYash: 2:32pm On Sep 16, 2023
Gbam.. A father will want to discipline a child,you will hear the mother saying β€œno kill am for me o”
When that child grows to become a monster ,the same female gender will start complaining non stop.. Na una no still let papa train the pikin.. pikin wen mama and papa join hand train/discipline dey hardly misbehave.. They are mainly simps though ,but they have this good heart that can’t hurt a fly..

5 Likes

Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by id4sho(m): 2:35pm On Sep 16, 2023
tongue
Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by royalfly(m): 2:36pm On Sep 16, 2023
essentialone:

Your 3years old son gets angry whenever you give him food he doesn't want and throws it on you, you laugh and say "πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ children ehh".

Baby boy will lift his hands and slap you when he wants you to drop him...All you'd say is "you're beating mummy πŸ˜ƒ"

No other child in that area messes with him...And you're calling him "A no- nonsense boy"

He picks up things from the ground and hits people whenever he's stopped from doing something...You smile and call him "action boyπŸ˜ƒπŸ€ΎπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€ΈπŸ½β€β™‚οΈ"

You expose him to all manner of violence and say "He's a man, man suppose get mind"

Few years down the line the teenage boy bullies his sisters, commands them around, shares slaps as souvenirs to anyone that dares to challenge him.
You call him "man of the house"πŸ˜ƒ

He grew up having his way all through. Now he's a full grown man in the society. And it's not funny anymore.

*IT'S EASIER TO TRAIN A SON THAN TO CORRECT A HUSBAND.*

We could address a lot from the root.

Sorry if you’ve been hurt with this post ?

But! This is just the Fact πŸ‘ŒπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

May Almighty God make it easy for us all AmennN πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

If I tell u women are more abusive these days, would you believe that the table has turned?

5 Likes

Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by Bakrabas: 2:37pm On Sep 16, 2023
What about the boy raised in a proper manner by the good parents but failed to receive the home training and chose to become a bad husband?

Whose fault is that?

I'll blame such on the rotten society

It's better to train a child than to amend a broken man

The fact that we view bad things with different perspective is worsening the situation.

Everyone is created to know the right from wrong.

Don't worship the kids when they're doing anything wrong don't say they're too small.

Let's condemn this act together as a society.

At 3, a parent is tinting their children hairs at 10, they're plaiting the male children's hair. Some people will see it as nothing is wrong but let go by the tradition and custom, is it proper?

While check mating the act with the norms and culture of our society, some sicks among us will say it's civilization, the days of culture are long gone that this is 21st century.

Let's ask ourselves base on our beliefs, what's the bible says about my way of life, what's the Quran and the bible says about Tattooing?

What's the traditional belief says about a guy piercing his nose or a woman working half naked?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 2:37pm On Sep 16, 2023
Hmm
Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by Quebec91(m): 2:37pm On Sep 16, 2023
Confirm
Fahvvy:
I sha blame women for abusive men cheesy...
And I'll prove it angry...

You'll agree with me that the average child spends more time with the mother than with the father, correct? undecided...

So...
If the child spends more time with the mum, its logical to opine that the child is prolly learning lots of things from the mum ba?

I mean, if you spend time with wise people, you'll be wise ba? And vice versa grin...

So since the child spends more time with the mum and is learning loads from the mum, if he turns out to be abusive, shouldn't we hold the mum responsible? grin...

I mean...
Women have been claiming to be "the life of the home", "the soul of the family", "the home makers" grin...

Women have been saying that "A man can build a house, but it takes a woman to make it a home" grin...

So if the home is not well made (children becoming abusive and uncouth), shouldn't we hold the "home makers" responsible? grin...

I rest my case cheesy...

1 Like

Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by obaidan: 2:38pm On Sep 16, 2023
80% of the points u raised are valid, so i'll pass on the ones i consider misappropriation of blames

2 Likes

Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 2:39pm On Sep 16, 2023
Either the man is wicked or the woman can't control her serpentine tongue. STOP BLAMING PARENTS. Husbands and wives are not children they're grown-ups.

3 Likes

Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by Sonnobax15(m): 2:41pm On Sep 16, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by 43Ronin: 2:41pm On Sep 16, 2023
hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Tips For A Guy On How To Chat With A Girl / I Finally Did It... Damn The Feeling Was Heavenly. / If You Ever Visit Thailand, Do Not Ever Date A Thailady, She Might Have An Erec.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.