Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Tonto Dikeh Hits The Studio With Jaywon (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Hits The Studio With Jaywon (photos) (26413 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Hits The Gym After Eating Too Much Eba (Photos, Video) / Guy Who Entertained Davido Under The Sun Hits The Studio With Davido (pic,vid) / Freeze Pictured In Studio With Amin Moussalli As Cool FM Re-employs Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Hits The Studio With Jaywon (photos) by callmebeauty(f): 9:35pm On Jul 12, 2016
[quote author=abike12 post=47478382]She needs a better bra tbh[/quote buy her one undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Hits The Studio With Jaywon (photos) by Bamz(m): 9:36pm On Jul 12, 2016
JoelXclusive:
so na virtual DJ toto dike dey use make beats/record..

she no see fl studio or cubase or logic pro

In other news

IPhone 7 is coming out in September...whi
ch means iPhone 6 is going to be cheap....And will result in the fall of price of iPhone 5
So that I will be able to afford iPhone 4s

My gee... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Hits The Studio With Jaywon (photos) by Benblaq(m): 9:37pm On Jul 12, 2016
mke we assume say na gospel songs she wan begin do # how una go react?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Hits The Studio With Jaywon (photos) by AlanSugar(m): 9:42pm On Jul 12, 2016
Category1:
Its so disheartening that Tonto dike spent a lot of account registration form of this message is not the way of this message to is not be in magnify msg of funtilo despite being continga muspla of a cureer Dodds wrote that actors wierd music of course in scy.

Is this the result of oshogbo weed or what?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Hits The Studio With Jaywon (photos) by AlanSugar(m): 9:46pm On Jul 12, 2016
That means we aff died! Every fp news on here now na toto dike! "toto dike in selfie with her toilet, toto dike eating amala and ewedu, toto dike, in night gown ready to dream, toto dike...toto dike....toto dike...."
Re: Tonto Dikeh Hits The Studio With Jaywon (photos) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 12, 2016
kennygee:
So now that she's not getting high, will she sing "oh I wanna breastfeed". Lol.

Lmfao cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Hits The Studio With Jaywon (photos) by aalangel(f): 9:56pm On Jul 12, 2016
One evil bird keeps telling her she can say sing.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Hits The Studio With Jaywon (photos) by obontami2: 9:57pm On Jul 12, 2016
No OOoooooooooooo not again
Re: Tonto Dikeh Hits The Studio With Jaywon (photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 12, 2016
If Toto can D'ike, isn't it possible that Toto can D'irin also?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Hits The Studio With Jaywon (photos) by RZArecta(m): 10:06pm On Jul 12, 2016
I like her guts though I can't say much about her musical talents (or lack of it) considering the rubbish she released last time out...

It's ova abi tongue
Re: Tonto Dikeh Hits The Studio With Jaywon (photos) by aprokomania(m): 10:08pm On Jul 12, 2016
Read and share this to save someone today https://www.nairaland.com/3222598/how-protect-yourself-atm-card fraudsters are everywhere. be wise
Re: Tonto Dikeh Hits The Studio With Jaywon (photos) by aprokomania(m): 10:08pm On Jul 12, 2016
Read and share this to save someone today https://www.nairaland.com/3222598/how-protect-yourself-atm-card fraudsters are everywhere. be wise
Re: Tonto Dikeh Hits The Studio With Jaywon (photos) by Nickymezor(f): 10:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
Acting suits here more abeg.... Music no b her area nw
Re: Tonto Dikeh Hits The Studio With Jaywon (photos) by skoloppy31(m): 10:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Hits The Studio With Jaywon (photos) by Bluette(f): 10:35pm On Jul 12, 2016
Haa! Oro buruku. Dz is d definition of DISASTER
Re: Tonto Dikeh Hits The Studio With Jaywon (photos) by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 10:49pm On Jul 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

I reject it for her

Ur meme is exactly d way nl guys do to girls bunch of evil heartless demonic men
Ain't one of them ooh but

Re: Tonto Dikeh Hits The Studio With Jaywon (photos) by halfricanadian(f): 10:50pm On Jul 12, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:
Ain't one of them ooh but

Repent God is watching karma is coming revenge is in d building
Re: Tonto Dikeh Hits The Studio With Jaywon (photos) by Henricarter(m): 10:52pm On Jul 12, 2016
A finished product with an unfinished product
Re: Tonto Dikeh Hits The Studio With Jaywon (photos) by SMARTKOSSY: 10:53pm On Jul 12, 2016
kennygee:
So now that she's not getting high, will she sing "oh I wanna breastfeed". Lol.
lol u too get bad mouth. Both IG n here
Re: Tonto Dikeh Hits The Studio With Jaywon (photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:55pm On Jul 12, 2016
Mtchew!!!

Re: Tonto Dikeh Hits The Studio With Jaywon (photos) by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 11:00pm On Jul 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

Repent God is watching karma is coming revenge is in d building
Watching me like this ahbi

Re: Tonto Dikeh Hits The Studio With Jaywon (photos) by halfricanadian(f): 11:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:
Watching me like this ahbi

Watever u like say
Re: Tonto Dikeh Hits The Studio With Jaywon (photos) by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 11:06pm On Jul 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

Watever u like say
Ohh sorry..

But why did you face only me
Re: Tonto Dikeh Hits The Studio With Jaywon (photos) by Mariojane(f): 11:07pm On Jul 12, 2016
Category1:
Its so disheartening that Tonto dike spent a lot of account registration form of this message is not the way of this message to is not be in magnify msg of funtilo despite being continga muspla of a cureer Dodds wrote that actors wierd music of course in scy.
english Pllsssssssssssssssssssss.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Hits The Studio With Jaywon (photos) by Koreslee(m): 11:07pm On Jul 12, 2016
Which kain song dis 1 get for mouth... Na that shuga boring pass
Re: Tonto Dikeh Hits The Studio With Jaywon (photos) by halfricanadian(f): 11:07pm On Jul 12, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:
Ohh sorry..

But why did you face only me

sad start from d start nd see why
Re: Tonto Dikeh Hits The Studio With Jaywon (photos) by Gmekx(m): 11:16pm On Jul 12, 2016
abike12:
She needs a better bra tbh

No chill at all
Re: Tonto Dikeh Hits The Studio With Jaywon (photos) by sammyclassics(m): 12:07am On Jul 13, 2016
Repeat of 4.3million downloads and 4.3million delete
Re: Tonto Dikeh Hits The Studio With Jaywon (photos) by Rick9(m): 12:24am On Jul 13, 2016
Oh please not again, we have more. Problems already
Re: Tonto Dikeh Hits The Studio With Jaywon (photos) by kiddkash(m): 2:45am On Jul 13, 2016
David25:
Her music makes my ear bleed!
do you mean hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi
Re: Tonto Dikeh Hits The Studio With Jaywon (photos) by kiddkash(m): 2:46am On Jul 13, 2016
santos876:
Waitin for her noise
do you mean hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi
Re: Tonto Dikeh Hits The Studio With Jaywon (photos) by m2dl: 6:32am On Jul 13, 2016
I heard she's airforce1 ghostwriter

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Morning Fresh Appoints Tolani Tayo-Osikoya as Brand Ambassador / Jordan Gbolade Jaiyeola Stabbed To Death After Birthday Party In London / Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.