Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Ladies What Will Your Reaction To Your Hubby Be? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies What Will Your Reaction To Your Hubby Be? (1499 Views)

Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His / Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) / A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies What Will Your Reaction To Your Hubby Be? by shyling(f): 10:56pm On Jul 12, 2016
if you walk in from work and meet your hubby watching Buhari's media chat while............your son is suspended like this

Re: Ladies What Will Your Reaction To Your Hubby Be? by sarrki(m): 10:57pm On Jul 12, 2016
It's cool nah
Re: Ladies What Will Your Reaction To Your Hubby Be? by PraizFresh(m): 11:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
It better be something positive about the country's current state cause I ain't gonn' buy that idea...
Re: Ladies What Will Your Reaction To Your Hubby Be? by Scream(m): 11:17pm On Jul 12, 2016
Guess they are all babies...
Re: Ladies What Will Your Reaction To Your Hubby Be? by Yorubanews: 11:19pm On Jul 12, 2016
Politically speaking, why the wife go vex as long as the baby aint crying. The wall is supporting the baby's back.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Your Reaction To Your Hubby Be? by Kenneth205(m): 12:20am On Jul 13, 2016
grin
Re: Ladies What Will Your Reaction To Your Hubby Be? by general111(m): 7:36am On Jul 13, 2016
My baby is enjoying the view..
Re: Ladies What Will Your Reaction To Your Hubby Be? by jashar(f): 11:17am On Jul 13, 2016
grin

I won't even talk. I'll just go and carry my baby down and do the things I have to do.

What do you even want to say sef? undecided

grin the baby looks happy though.....guess it was fun.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will Your Reaction To Your Hubby Be? by Amicable24: 12:19pm On Jul 13, 2016
Lol.. His brain needs to be rechecked o..
I'll be like.. Oga, well done ooo

Re: Ladies What Will Your Reaction To Your Hubby Be? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 13, 2016
The hubby is very creative.......ama try this someday grin
Re: Ladies What Will Your Reaction To Your Hubby Be? by Amicable24: 4:49pm On Jul 13, 2016
david2:
The hubby is very creative.......ama try this someday grin
Pls don't.. At least not in Naija, the cellotape may be fake ni.. Don't risk baby's life jare

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will Your Reaction To Your Hubby Be? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 13, 2016
If I get a glimpse of that as an outsider eh........ child protective services need to hear this.

While he may be a good father, his judgements on safety is very questionable.

If that's my husband, well, he on a long thing pulling stunts like that.
Re: Ladies What Will Your Reaction To Your Hubby Be? by sisisioge: 6:15pm On Jul 13, 2016
Crazy dude, what if the tape gives? He's so gonna be grounded!
Re: Ladies What Will Your Reaction To Your Hubby Be? by freecocoa(f): 6:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
Knowing myself, I'mma definitely laugh over it, especially since the baby seems happy but will warn him not to play that kind rough play again, as something could easily go wrong.
Re: Ladies What Will Your Reaction To Your Hubby Be? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 13, 2016
[quote author=Amicable24 post=47505418]
Pls don't.. At least not in Naija, the cellotape may be fake ni.. Don't risk baby's life jare[/qu

[color=#000099][/color]

Noted....thanks ma/sir

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will Your Reaction To Your Hubby Be? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 14, 2016
Funny enough I see myself doing sh*t like this just for laughs, after all the baby seems to be enjoying the uncommon treat.

Think about it, how many babies ever had the privilege to be suspended from the wall with duct tapes

(1) (Reply)

CLOSED!! / Will You Take Your Maid Abroad With You? / I Need Ur Advice!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.